Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' (55759 Views)

Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by virginboy1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by JAMESOJAY: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Muslims,gay and Bestiality are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by slowbreeze(f): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by slowbreeze(f): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
I laff in Greek.When the Bobirisky himself is a Muslim/has a Muslim background so he should know berra. Abi Idris no be him name??
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Oladapom4(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
[i][/i]Rubbish..........Rubbish..........Rubbish..........
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by esbjaygmailco(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Is Bobrisi not a muslim man/woman? (i dont even know which gender he belong to)
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Bikky302(f): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
The Guy who commented isnt even a Muslim. I think he was just trying to prove a point in a sarcastic way. But a Muslim taking pictures with Bobrisky though....Let me just restrain myself and stop here before they'll say I'm Judging.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by madgoat(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wait... Does bobrisky have breasts now? I seem to see some bulge. Can someone post a clearer pix. To be honest bob is really pretty kiss kiss
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by gazilion: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
This man is becoming so shameless and people are beginning to accept his perversion as a normality.
If some rascals catch him by a street corner and deal with him, he will become a normal man by force.
This is Stupidity!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by almakiyyun(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=g4everybody post=69668055]Why are we always playing the religion card in this country, this is the reason african countries are backward and will always remain backward. Lets accept people for who they are and whatever they do with their lives is non of our business.

Are you trying to tell us that we are living in a lawless society? If we allow everybody to do what they like then what's the essence of religion, what's the essence of constitution?
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Champ10n: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
EVILFOREST:
SORRY MAN, most ladies lack common sense even when educated, enlightened or exposed.
This is a world known Fact.

It takes just a little GESTURE to turn a LADY on, that’s why most people term them as gullible.
It’s natural.
You will never have HEADACHE over their issues, when you know it’s natural
It also takes a little gesture from a woman to turn a man on. Why are men not termed gullible? Before you shout feminist I’m a man and not at all a feminist man. Just wondering about the double standards.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by blackaxe78: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Taking tramadol for another man's headache.

People won't just mind their business
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by olaade21: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
agulion:
Muslims and their hypocrite, in the north the practice very open even imam s patronize them and the are called Dandawudu

Nuisance, because there are millions of them in the west. Does that mean Christianity supports it. Bigot.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Abagworo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
gazilion:
This man is becoming so shameless and people are beginning to accept his perversion as a normality.
If some rascals catch him by a street corner and deal with him, he will become a normal man by force.
This is Stupidity!!

As in! He should mind his movements whenever he visits Port-Harcourt because many guys want to get rid of his m*hood and use razor to give him artificial v**g**a.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by tomfreddie: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
this is bullshit..
just cause she took some pics with him doesn't mean she's promoting him or his idea
most of us all are all so fake..
most of these celebs we pose to snap pics with.....
you think they're all holy..
most of 'em are fornicators... sinners etc
and the Bible/Quran is 100% against all these sins
but does that mean we are promoting them by posing to take pics with 'em nah!!!!
dammit!!! #stay woke
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by VULCAN(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Including paedophiles Abi?

g4everybody:
Why are we always playing the religion card in this country, this is the reason african countries are backward and will always remain backward. Lets accept people for who they are and whatever they do with their lives is non of our business.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Eke40seven:
Can someone explain why the most religious societies end up to be the most hateful? Discrimination against everything. It didn't matter that they went there for a good course...

And the most non progressive ND stupid!!!
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Champ10n:

It also takes a little gesture from a woman to turn a man on. Why are men not termed gullible? Before you shout feminist I’m a man and not at all a feminist man. Just wondering about the double standards.
Yes, because it’s NATURAL.
Most GREAT BIBLICAL MEN who fell, fell as a result of women.
Just like they say
“MEN have ruled over great kingdoms, cities and establishments but they have been unable to rule and subdue that little triangular village just between the thighs of a woman”
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by MENELIK11: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
agulion:
Muslims and their hypocrite, in the north the practice very open even imam s patronize them and the are called Dandawudu

Their hypocrisy is still learning work from that of Christians
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by adaxxy: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
TheUbermensch:
Apparently what gives people sleepless nights are different.

This one can't sleep because a female Muslim took a picture with a queer person.

Sighs
don't mind them..
No be for their end homosexualism start from...
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by jhubril(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
agulion:

SHUT UP JOOR!! DANDAUDU IS NOT THE SAME THING AS HOMOSEXUALITY. IT IS MERELY A SHOW BUSINESS WHERE MEN WHO CAN ACT OR DRESS LIKE A LADY ARE PARADED TO THRILL AND ENTERTAIN THE LOCALS.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by adaxxy: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
agulion:
I dey tell you...
Them dey patronize their cows join am.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by adaxxy: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
jhubril:

SHUT UP JOOR!! DANDAUDU IS NOT THE SAME THING AS HOMOSEXUALITY. IT IS MERELY A SHOW BUSINESS WHERE MEN WHO CAN ACT OR DRESS LIKE A LADY ARE PARADED TO THRILL AND ENTERTAIN THE LOCALS.

hypocrite..where homosexualism start from..
Answer the question yourself
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by adaxxy: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
Muslims,gay and Bestiality are like 5 and 6

I dey tell ..their gayism no be from this earth
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by mrbaba18(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin by Der fingers nd karability u shall knw dm
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Sotland: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Indeed.. Accept them the way they are? I'll not say "Is your kind of person"[i] no I'll say [i]"IT's your kind of person who abhor bad things. Even the bible says we should rebuke sin. I won't be surprise if someday you choose the way of bobrisky or Derele. BAD IS BAD and GOOD is GOOD. I stand to rebuke what is bad at anytime. Come to think of it, Afrika, Afrika, Afrika.. Is the way of bobrisky our culture?
g4everybody:
Why are we always playing the religion card in this country, this is the reason african countries are backward and will always remain backward. Lets accept people for who they are and whatever they do with their lives is non of our business.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by doskie(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
g4everybody:
One word, DISGUSTING. I will trow up if i meet him
same here mehn.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by notoriousbabe: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Some Muslims just like causing troubles
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Neddyogu(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Did dey forget to give Bob risky enough boobs or Na d one him Moni reach dem give am?. Anyway, I pity dat nigger's liver. It must be working overtime. Let God save him/her (or should I say 'it'?) from liver wahala shaa.
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by bola4dprec(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Muslim lady who was excited to have met Bobrisky yesterday at an event, took to Twitter to share the photo she took with him.

Well, this didn't go down well with one of her male followers, and he replied the photo by slamming the lady, calling Bob 'dysfunctional'. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/nigerian-man-slams-muslim-woman-for-taking-a-photo-with-bobrisky.html

The Quran cites the story of the "people of Lot" destroyed by the wrath of God because they engaged in lustful carnal acts between men. Homosexual acts are forbidden in traditional Islamic jurisprudence and are liable to different punishments, including the death penalty, depending on the situation and legal school. I join the man to condemn Muslim associating themselves with LGBT
Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by Jidibia(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Muslim lady who was excited to have met Bobrisky yesterday at an event, took to Twitter to share the photo she took with him.

Well, this didn't go down well with one of her male followers, and he replied the photo by slamming the lady, calling Bob 'dysfunctional'. See below...
All these alhajis, what are they? Are they not Muslims? The rate of homosexual amongst the northern muslims is second to none. Come to Kano and here cases of homosexual in different police station on daily basis.
https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/nigerian-man-slams-muslim-woman-for-taking-a-photo-with-bobrisky.html

Re: Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' by pacificom: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
agulion:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / Mercy Aigbe & Husband Cuddle In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.