Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) (81616 Views)

Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / See Ghana Girls With Big Boobs With Naked Picx / VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by N0favors: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Sharrap instead of you to beg him to help you selliptaoe your fat boobs you’re hating idiot fattie just continue until you start lactating lipsrsealed
Dracula, we know normally your head is not correct but we'll say your head is not well balanced because we know you have cervical spondylosis. Shame! Please go and see your doctor
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by JamesIkosong(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
If you have written a book, don't just rush to publish it. Get an editor.

Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
You mean your cervix is paining you shocked shocked shocked wow no wonder
N0favors:
Dracula, we know normally your head is not correct but we'll say your head is not well balanced because we know you have cervical spondylosis. Shame! Please go and see your doctor

Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oluwatosin678:

God is your everything and u are here insulting me... anyways i forgive u.
is a stern warning for you and your kinds
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shut up
N0favors:

Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by N0favors: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Shut up
sit on my face to shut me
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
What Bobrisky is praying for
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
You mean I should shît on your face?? My nigga, are you sure your ori is entirely correct? Anyways Mrcork likes to shît on peoples faces for free so you can ask him nicely smiley
N0favors:
sit on my face to shut me
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
made4naija:
Oluwatosin Silverdam, a male Nigerian writer who has big boobs, has finally found a way to hide his boobs and he shared the result on social media.

Oluwatosin used a black sellotape to press his man boobs flat and keep it from showing through his clothes. He says he has to go this way because he can't be bothered to go to the gym so his only option is to hide his boobs.

So I finally found a way to hide my boobs... I am tired of the unnecessary attention it's been giving me, some will even say I should get a bra �. I can't hit the gym cos I work 8am-5pm, no time and I can't kill myself. I decided to improvise this method and I am loving it. Thank God for this tape, no more boobs. (moobs)

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/feminine-nigerian-man-finds-a-solution-to-his-attention-attracting-breasts/

See boobs wey many girls dey find... Issues everywhere

Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by kushercain: 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
stemmez:

Cos ur one too. Deny it and receive thunder

Shut the fucck up and stop defending rubbish
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by N0favors: 12:09am On Jul 25, 2018
KillaBeauty:
You mean I should shît on your face?? My nigga, are you sure your ori is entirely correct? Anyways Mrcork likes to shît on peoples faces for free so you can ask him nicely smiley
This one is gay. She likes to give bro job. The good news is I am not gay, I am straight. Even more than a ruler
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2018
Dracula is awake shocked
N0favors:
This one is gay. She likes to give bro job. The good news is I am not gay, I am straight. Even more than a ruler
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by Donmudi1(m): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2018
Mtcheew... This one no jus get sense. undecided
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by N0favors: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Dracula is awake shocked
Shut up! Heat no gree me sleep cry
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 25, 2018
Dance naked around your street... it helps smiley
N0favors:
Shut up! Heat no gree me sleep cry
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by donqx: 12:53am On Jul 25, 2018
hmm
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:51am On Jul 25, 2018
I was tolded by somebody that seun has big breasts like those of women
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 3:38am On Jul 25, 2018
In a country with 152+ universities ignorance knows no bounds.
Man boobs= lipomastia very prevelent amongst a lot of Nigerian men .
There is also Gynecomastia which is nothing to joke about. Therefore I am not entirely sure what the purpose of this post hopes to achieve? Ridicule?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by stoic6ix: 6:16am On Jul 25, 2018
radarada
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by N0favors: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Dance naked around your street... it helps smiley
Idi0t
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by oyolajuwon(m): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2018
keep deceiving ur self,wot is big about ds tngs u called boobs....attention seeker.A reprobated mind u got bro.
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2018
kennosklint:
Afonjas d mumu people
To know that some mumu people are liking this trash dey vex....stupid,foolish, pussyass nigga....I hate bigots with passion...
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by ggrin(f): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2018
Kingdom , Nofavors comma see uncle silverdam o cheesy grin
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by ggrin(f): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2018
N0favors:
silverdam that year grin so the guy never die grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by N0favors: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2018
ggrin:
silverdam that year grin so the guy never die grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin
Your crush grin grin
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by ggrin(f): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2018
N0favors:
Your crush grin grin
angry angry angry
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by Kyrestas: 7:45pm On May 01, 2019
Check his name, Guy na yoruba behavior
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 12:30am On May 31, 2019
Cool colour palette!! wink
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by winner37(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Insenity !! How long will he keep using the tapes ?
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by Czario: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
What is the essence of man boobs with that ugly face ?

A complete waste.

On the other hand if he has gynaecomastia he can contact me for a solution
Re: Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) by 21sailor: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Czario:
What is the essence of man boobs with that ugly face ?

A complete waste.

On the other hand if he has gynaecomastia he can contact me for a solution

Greetings boss,
How can I reach you??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / This Is What All Men Want At The End / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.