Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

“you’re Gonna Make Me Tear Up” – Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Ex’s Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “you’re Gonna Make Me Tear Up” – Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Ex’s Post (1069 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / What Will U Say When U See Ur Ex's Post About Loyalty? / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“you’re Gonna Make Me Tear Up” – Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Ex’s Post by nigeriapenbase: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
By WWW.NIGERIAPEN.COM

Tiwa Savage and her ex-husband, Teebillz came together on social media to share their joy of parenthood, as their son, Jam Jam, turned 3 today.

Teebillz first put up a touching post that captures his love and affection for his son.

Tiwa Savage reacted to the post with an emotional post about her experience in the labor room during the birth of Jam Jam.

See post below....

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/youre-gonna-make-me-tear-up-tiwa-savage-reacts-to-her-exs-post/

Lalasticlala
Re: “you’re Gonna Make Me Tear Up” – Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Ex’s Post by nigeriapenbase: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: “you’re Gonna Make Me Tear Up” – Tiwa Savage Reacts To Her Ex’s Post by comp88: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jam jam !

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Kill You These Kinda Men! / I Cried This Morning After What Happened. Nigeria Baby Doll Bob Risky / Am Hurt And Troubled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.