Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ogun Kill You These Kinda Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ogun Kill You These Kinda Men! (1070 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / What Will You Do If Your Sister Is Posting These Kinda videos On Facebook / I Love These Kinda Guys (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Kill You These Kinda Men! by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
These curses are to men who abuse and maltreat their innocent wives, ones who married you because they truly loved you, ones who will rather die than sleep with other men, ones who truly care about you but you maltreat them maybe they're not sexy or attractive or not from a wealthy home.

I have a melted heart when a good woman is wronged, a very bad feeling, these women are not plenty in our age but they suffer more than those nonsense slay queens, they suffer lack of trust which they deserve, they spend time alone instead of together with their husbands, life's really unfair to them, they deserve better, they deserve happiness.

What prompted this is the post I read on the front page stating where a man beat his wife because of ordinary not fixing net, I know many good women like that, loyal like a slave, even with hubby having fair income, they still labour a lot, they're submissive but they have abusive husbands, I really pity them and I always wish there was something I could do. Last two weeks I was in a wedding party, I just heard that loud noise behind our table, the man hitting his wife in the public, the woman went out, disgraced and crying in a corner, I enraged that I could have made it my own but it would be wrong and even if it wasn't, the man is physically stronger than me.

To all of you that abuse and maltreat your good wives, ones who don't think of your ways but stay with you when you need them most, who still show love to you and do things you love but which you nevertheless won't appreciate,

OGUN KILL YOU!

OGUN KILL YOU!!

OGUN KILL YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Kill You These Kinda Men! by Ekez(m): 4:11am On Aug 05, 2018
So ogun kill'em now u go happy? Ur sense/brain is far from u. Org. Idiot :PSo ogun kill'em now u go happy? Ur sense/brain is far from u. Org. Idiot
Re: Ogun Kill You These Kinda Men! by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 05, 2018
Oh, Gun? Yes, it''s a deadly weapon and it can kill
Re: Ogun Kill You These Kinda Men! by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 05, 2018
Can't believe u are carrying someone's cross like it's ur own. Keep it up.

Anyway I believe good wives dersevs good husband's but bad wives deserves worse marriage. So yeah Im with u and the message u want to send but I'm not in support of the amount of helpless emotions and incivility u created ur post.

(1) (Reply)

I Cried This Morning After What Happened. Nigeria Baby Doll Bob Risky / Everyone Please Help Me Beg Lizzy, My Spirit Lover To Release Me / Reasons Why Guys Want To Sleep With You At All Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.