Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video) (1000 Views)

Delay Is Not Denial” – Woman Finally Finds Love, Gets Married / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video) by Nigeriapen1: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2018

Oluwatosin Silverdam, a male Nigerian writer who has big boobs, has finally found a way to hide his boobs and he shared the result on social media.Oluwatosin used a black sellotape to press his man boobs flat and keep it from showing through his clothes.

He says he has to go this way because he can’t be bothered to go to the gym so his only option is to hide his boobs. Sharing a video online, he wrote: “So I finally found a way to hide my boobs… I am tired of the unnecessary attention it’s been giving me, some will even say I should get a bra .

I can’t hit the gym cos I work 8am-5pm, no time and I can’t kill myself.

I decided to improvise this method and I am loving it. Thank God for this tape, no more boobs. (moobs)” Watch the video below.

So I finally found a way to hide my boobs… I am tired of the unnecessary attention it’s been giving me, some will even say I should get a bra . I can’t hit the gym cos I work 8am-5pm, no time and I can’t kill myself. I decided to improvise this method and I am loving it.

Thank God for this tape, no more boobs. (moobs)A post shared by Oluwa-Tosin Silverdam (@tosinsilverdam) on Jul 23, 2018 at 1:17am PDTThe post

WATCH BELOW.....

SOURCE: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/male-nigerian-blogger-with-big-boobs-finally-finds-a-way-to-hide-it-video-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video) by ofonike: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video) by Nigeriapen1: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video) by Diegostan(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
You and bobrisky would really hit it off

Re: Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video) by ORACLE1975(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
What?
Re: Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video) by bygfrvt: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video) by Homeboiy: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
He need a brain transplant
so all these joy that has been going on in the country is his problem
Re: Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video) by derrydinny: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
na danny chuks erotic story I dey read for this guy blog that time

(1) (Reply)

13 Type Of Girls You Should Avoid / Nigerian Lady Takes Weed, Exposes Her ‘boobs’ To Get An Iphone X Gift / Diary Of A Crazy Efik Girl - Episode 1: The Efik Girl [rated 18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.