Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Diary Of A Crazy Efik Girl - Episode 1: The Efik Girl [rated 18+] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Crazy Efik Girl - Episode 1: The Efik Girl [rated 18+] (1001 Views)

Rated 18+ Guys, Is It True? / Real Reason Why BBN Is Rated 18+(pictures And Video) / Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Crazy Efik Girl - Episode 1: The Efik Girl [rated 18+] by midehcreeb: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
So gaining admission into school at 23 wasn't an easy feat at all. Been out of Secondary school since I was 18 but was just never "inspired" to want to go school.

You know with all this joblessness after spending years in school issue, I wasn't even seeing myself go down the university lane.

Fast- forward to 5 years later, this is me. No perfected skills, no achievements except my SSCE that is. Welcome to my so very boring world.

Finally I gained admission to a Polytechnic, maybe not the best but cool anyway and OMG! in a very "local" setting. I Sha know life here will be very simple So I'm ready to take my chances.

My name is Precious Stephen, 5ft4", dark in Complexion, a little bit thick though I wish I can be thicker, tomboyish, good stature with the complete boobs and ass package yeah.

Continue to read - https://www./2018/10/the-efik-girl.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Diary Of A Crazy Efik Girl - Episode 1: The Efik Girl [rated 18+] by MhizMuna: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
wow, pls episode 2 oooo

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Crazy Efik Girl - Episode 1: The Efik Girl [rated 18+] by midehcreeb: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
MhizMuna:
wow, pls episode 2 oooo
coming soon

(1) (Reply)

Hookup In Warri / If You're A Teenager / Upcoming Adult, You Have To Read This / Miss Jennifer From Abuja Needs A Relationship (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.