Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Don't Assume, It Will Kill Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Assume, It Will Kill Your Relationship (750 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Assume, It Will Kill Your Relationship by Estringx(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
One of the worst feelings in Relationship is When You Think Your Man or Woman is Cheating on you. This feelings won't only kill your relationship gradually but will also damage you emotionally, psychologically, and the worst part of it is you find yourself monitoring your partner. Smiles, I call this imaginary competition,'You are virtually Competing with something that is not there, you are competing with yourself-assumption.

You Keep searching His or Her phone to meet up with your imagination, you keep looking for his or her faults, subconsciously you keep looking for it until the day you find what looks like your imagination. Probably you saw your partner having a conversation with someone you think he or she is having something to do with, and you became a nuisance by making scenes, openly disgracing your partner on something that doesn't exist.

Wouldn't it better to ask your partner? "Baby (or call his or her pet name, you know it) , I'm having strange feelings lately about you, hope we are good?" this type of question is very polite because it doesn't sound weird, you just want to know anyway if something is wrong. Hear what Your partner have to say and MOVE On, I mean forget it, don't over think, let what you feel for your partner override this strange feelings. Don't ever show your partner you are insecure about them. Instead try to remember what you guys have discussed, promises you guys have had and let it go. Tell Your partner you love them and love them exactly how you feel about them.

Use comment box below.

Re: Don't Assume, It Will Kill Your Relationship by lalanice(f): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Don't Assume, It Will Kill Your Relationship by mimimile93: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Actually ALL women cheat. We don't assume or think they cheat. It's a known fact. The reason why some of us men stick to these prostitues God gave us is simply because we can't be g@ys.

I want to beliv God saw our grief and gave a man the wisdom to invent sex.doll.

Every soon when sex.doll finally come to stay these good for sex creatures would be avoided.
Re: Don't Assume, It Will Kill Your Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 12:19am On Jul 25, 2018
lolz
Re: Don't Assume, It Will Kill Your Relationship by Biglittlelois(f): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Honestly it's irritating when someone assumes on something he/she is not sure of cos it can turn to accusations sometimes, for goodness sake ask questions and wait for an answer, if you're not okay with it, keep your assumptions and theories to yourself.
Re: Don't Assume, It Will Kill Your Relationship by rainmaker12(m): 12:40am On Jul 25, 2018
People don't just wake up and assume.
If you hide and make calls, go home late, sleep outside, give excuse why your phone should be off always, missing my calls, delete messages, raking anytime I carry your phone, give excuses why i can not fûck, always going to see one uncle, always seeing your uncle, always have different uncles, infact for mentioning that you are going to see an uncle and spend the night there...

I will suspect you and suspect your mother join!
Re: Don't Assume, It Will Kill Your Relationship by Newbielearner(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
rainmaker12:
People don't just wake up and assume.
If you hide and make calls, go home late, sleep outside, give excuse why your phone should be off always, missing my calls, delete messages, raking anytime I carry your phone, give excuses why i can not fûck, always going to see one uncle, always seeing your uncle, always have different uncles, infact for mentioning that you are going to see an uncle and spend the night there...

I will suspect you and suspect your mother join!

So much experience shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Airforce 1 Of Nairaland Net Worth / Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) / God Please Save My Soul: I Betrayed My Best Friend & My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.