Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (65896 Views)

Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever / Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly / APC Loses Majority In National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
kimbraa:
You'll know how far when Saraki finally defects with his loyalists who're yet to. grin
Saraki loyalist have all defected, even Sakari' name was not listed for Apc

Check the list grin

1 Like

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by Owaincouncil: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Technically, APC have remove saraki name from their membership list.
Cos I can't see his name on that list.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by famology(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
CharleyBright:

APC is a sinking ship
What you don't know is that those planing the APC coup are strategists carefully masterminding the sinking of the APC ship.
Did You expected a Mass defection? That's not ideal.
Its going to be in batches.
There are still Saraki and his loyalists in APC who are still there on startegic purpose.
Politics is not a game for novice.
Saraki who has proven not to be a novice in the gameis still in control and strategically monitoring affairs right inside APC ship.

I pity Buhari and his mumu supporters on Nairaland and other social media.
Una go know how far when Tinubu too go jump ship.

So those ones will not contest elections ? All parties are starting their primaries by August according to inec timetable.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by fyneguy: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
CharleyBright:
Continue to deceive yourself.
APC is a sinking ship
What you don't know is that those planing the APC coup are strategists carefully masterminding the sinking of the APC ship.
There are still Saraki and his loyalists in APC who are still there on startegic purpose.
Saraki who has proven not to be a novice in the gameis still in control and strategically monitoring affairs right inside APC ship.

By the way, I made FTC. What is my price?
Seun, quick come o. Today is Defection day, you better come and settle me before I decamp to another Forum.

and what if some PDP Senators defect to APC tomorrow?
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by musawisdom(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
The 5% are always against PMB. Does their vote really count. Make buhari an independent candidate, he is winning. The 5% will cry their life once again. Pls I no mention name.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by famology(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
nakamora:
Expecting defection to hit PDP soon.

That's for sure
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by HITTED(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mynd44:
Damn!

You need to come out clean and speak your mind. I know you're an APC stan... you're bound to support them no matter how they punish us. But what I don't get is why you have to hide the fact because you're a moderator and you don't have to show your affiliation with a certain party.
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
list the names of saraki loyalist remaining.
Olodo saraki was not even listed among remaining apc senators names up there meaning he his no longer in the party.
Next time you read and comprehend before talking like a dunce
And he's the speaker of the house? You should be more worried my dear! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by Paretomaster1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
life2017:

He listed their names.
Are u so much against fact and figures?
What a sentimental human being with no love for fact?

Very myopic set of human beings....
Hate has so becloud their judgement, and common sense...
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by nobleexchanger(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
stinggy:
Ur eye go soon clear grin grin grin
ADC will soon fuse into PDP, especially someone like Monsurat Sunmonu who needs a strong party to win Oyo central back.

May be for monsurat sunmonu's dream
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by nobleexchanger(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
stinggy:
Ur eye go soon clear grin grin grin
ADC will soon fuse into PDP, especially someone like Monsurat Sunmonu who needs a strong party to win Oyo central back.
May be for monsurat sunmonu's dream
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by bakaredc: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
CharleyBright:

This one is a Learner. What do you know?
Politics is a game of Personal interests.
The very day that Tinubu is convinced that his interests are not protected with Buhari, that will be the day he start planning his exit.
Tinubu and Buhari na Twins? Or them come from same village that he will stick with Buhari forever?
Believe what he said, Asiwaju would rather create another party than join PDP.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by ORIENTATION101: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
kimbraa:
And he's the speaker of the house? You should be more worried my dear! grin
babe kindly go to romance section where clowns like you belong to.
Saraki and his loyalist are no longer in apc .
Read the names of senators remaining in apc on the post
For you to call saraki speaker of the house means you dont have business with poitical discusson

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by SoaringLife01: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
PDP has nothing to offer to Nigerians.
APC is the answer because it is made up of progressives, It has been agreed within APC that after PMB tenure,power will shift to the East( that is 2023)
PDP will field a Northerner as their presidential candidate who will surely go for a 8 years lap.And how are we sure PDP will be progressive in their mentality to hand over power to the East after 2027?
As for Delta State,we are ready to collectively issue RED CARD to our governor.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by jonnayo(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
jaykaylegend:
prove him wrong..

Two of their senators are facing 14years imprisonment. Senetor Ahmed Law an should not include them there.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by otokx(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
life2017:

He listed their names.
Are u so much against fact and figures?
What a sentimental human being with no love for fact?

Haters will always hate even in the face of facts and figures.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by countryfive: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Jaydee4u:

Facts! Facts!! Facts!!!... 1 crate of champagne for you!

Omo na five alive me I want o!
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by ashantitope: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Good I wish my people have learn there lesson because this same people are the one that said GEJis not good and he those not understand politics now they want to jump again my people please go and get ur PVC because they have been taking us for granted and they think we don't know what is going on in other develop country's please let vote everyone of them out both PDP caucus and APC caucus all we want is good governance not all this JUMPOLOGY they went to Toronto university to study
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
babe kindly go to romance section where clowns like you belong to.
Saraki and his loyalist are no longer in apc .
Read the names of senators remaining in apc on the post
For you to call saraki speaker of the house means you dont have business with poitical discusson
Well, I guess you're only conversant with the words 'Leader or senate president'. grin How would you know whether or not his loyalists are still in APC while they plot their final decamping strategy? Anyway, I've had a good laugh today.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
CharleyBright:

APC is a sinking ship

If i Transmission you, Now, people will say im wiked.....

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by themanderon: 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
This guy is one of buhari's stooge in the senate. He has a degree in ass licking buhari's ass.
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by Trulydude(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Next
we r done with this
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
CharleyBright:

This one is a Learner. What do you know?
Politics is a game of Personal interests.
The very day that Tinubu is convinced that his interests are not protected with Buhari, that will be the day he start planning his exit.
Tinubu and Buhari na Twins? Or them come from same village that he will stick with Buhari forever?

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by blazer2018: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
CharleyBright:
Continue to deceive yourself.
APC is a sinking ship

By the way, I made FTC. What is my price?
Seun, quick come o. Today is Defection day, you better come and settle me before I decamp to another Forum.

I beg to disagree with u about Tinubu...is it ADC dat he will join or PDP?

1 Like

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by siddoggg(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ps....Joshua Dariye is not in APC....He belongs to the PRISON party.
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by OCTI: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mumu you can’t be SP. you can never oh. Just be aware. Your house is scattered and divided.
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by uba1991: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
i hope ipob pigs ll not cry rigging in 2019 thesame way they are crying in ekiti

1 Like

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by ORIENTATION101: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
kimbraa:
Well, I guess you're only conversant with the words 'Leader or senate president'. grin How would you know whether or not his loyalists are still in APC while they plot their final decamping strategy? Anyway, I've had a good laugh today.
olodo go back to romance section political discussion is not for clowns.

Let me lecture you small

There re two houses in national assembly.
Upper and lower house. The upper house is the red chamber where senate president presides over .
next to him after his own deputy his senate leader ,and minority leader.

The lower house is the green chamber where the speaker of the house presides over next to him after his deputy is the majority leader and minority leader

Now back to discussion inec will conduct primary election for national assembly members in two weeks time.
Any house of assemby member that fails to defect this week will remain where he or she
is .because the consistuency ticket would be won in the party during the primaries
Saraki and his loyalist names have been omitted from apc list

1 Like

Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by Nationalman: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

THE ZOO WAN FALL
just like your household shall fall
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by 21savages: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
countryfive:
We can see the pain clearly written all over their faces 2019 elections will be different from 2015

2015 was se and ss against the rest of the country
But 2019 will be se + ss + middle belt + ne and about 40% of Christians and south easterners
(Developers) living in the southwest

Its won't be Christian vs Muslim
But Muslim vs Muslim , northerner vs northerner
That's why I pity people who brag and say buhari
And tinubu alone will crush PDP

Buhari has lost Benue , taraba, jos , kwara and even southern Kaduna, Adamawa and sotoko
Will vote for atiku because he is their person
Dino will definitely deliver most part of kogi
With over 90% votes from IMO, anambra, ebonyi,
Enugu, abia, calabar, delta, bayelsa , akwaibom ,
Rivers state ,
Continue deceiving urslf
Re: APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
[s] olodo go back to romance section political discussion is not for clowns.

Let me lecture you small

There re two houses in national assembly.
Upper and lower house. The upper house is the red chamber where senate president presides over .
next to him after his own deputy his senate leader ,and minority leader.

The lower house is the green chamber where the speaker of the house presides over next to him after his deputy is the majority leader and minority leader

Now back to discussion inec will conduct primary election for national assembly members in two weeks time.
Any house of assemby member that fails to defect this week will remain where he or she
is .because the consistuency ticket would be won in the party during the primaries
Saraki and his loyalist names have been omitted from apc list [/s]
Are you lecturing me on bicameralism? cheesy grin You must assume I'm as daft as your girlfriend that knows nothing on the basic forms of government. Gerrarahia mehn!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari / Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.