Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? (970 Views)

Can You Date Your Ex Again? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / If You Had The Chance Will You Date Your Ex Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? by KingSlayer1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
I just want to know other's opinion about this, and that's how I've been feeling lately!
Can you ever return to or accept your EX provided you two just broke up on agreeable terms or if the main person that caused the break up returns with an apology?
Re: Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
friendly break up because of distance etc YES
return with apology, hell NO!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? by Brunosamel(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
friendly break up because of distance etc YES
return with apology, hell NO!
you said it all
Re: Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? by mimimile93: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hell Yeah!
Re: Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? by scarffield(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
U vex me nd tell me let by-gone be by-gone By-gone be by-gone kor, i must to buy gun
Re: Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Loool....I married my ex...very messy break up by the way ...but right now, we both feel all the fight was highly unecesary, stupid and very childish in the first place. So sometimes its not a bad idea to give love a second chance irrespective of distance or quarrel

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? by ritylove(f): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
two girls on deck and you know they want to say bye bye kiss
Re: Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? by Exponental(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
I've seen one. She's my friend. The guy thought we were dating. By the time he realized I was not dating her, another guy had taken over. When the 2nd guy got a red card, guy 1 upgraded to husband straight during his NYSC!
Re: Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? by KingSlayer1(m): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Loool....I married my ex...very messy break up by the way ...but right now, we both feel all the fight was highly unecesary, stupid and very childish in the first place. So sometimes its not a bad idea to give love a second chance irrespective of distance or quarrel
Whoa! Awesome!
Re: Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Once i'm done with you, i'm done, agreeable terms or not!! nope!!
Re: Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? by edicied: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Exponental:
I've seen one. She's my friend. The guy thought we were dating. By the time he realized I was not dating her, another guy had taken over. When the 2nd guy got a red card, guy 1 upgraded to husband straight during his NYSC!
See people way day watch back of television undecided
Re: Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? by bayocanny: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2018
impossible, i can't date her.
till date, she still disturbing me with her incessant text on whatsapp. WTF you broke up with me yet you trolling me upandan.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend / "I Have Slept With Men Of God And Senator" - Homosexual, Kehinde Brandmuse says / Should I Continue This Kind Of Relationship With A Party Freak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.