Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend (964 Views)

Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro / Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by wisolo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
Some times, I see some beautiful ladies who seem not to be in any relationship with a guy. But I doubt if it can be possible. Please for those who have an idea about this, Is it obtainable on normal conditions that a very beautiful lady can be single without a boyfriend? Please explain to me with reasons.
Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by Shelloween(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
everything is possible.... if you believe
Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by DaddyNimo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
that's what almost every guy thinks and dats the main reason they are single, cos every guy thinks they must have a bf

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
It's funny when guys ask this question.

I know someone who keeps asking me, "who's the man behind this good look?" and when I remind him that I'm single, he'll say "story for the gods" or he'll send me some ridiculous meme.

He annoys me so much!

Why can't a pretty girl be single? Yes, she gets a lot of advances, but it doesn't mean she doesn't have standards of men she wants. Not every girl catches feelings easily or gets seriously attracted to a man enough to date him. Moreover, there's really so much bliss in being single for a while. Y'all mustn't be hooked up. Stay single for a moment. It won't kill you! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by victorian(f): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
It's possible.. She's doesn't have a Bf, does not mean guys are not wooing her in some cases. Maybe shes not ready for anything sexual, cos having a boyfriend these days means access to the pussyyy at free will.. Even the Bf, on the first date he's already requesting for pussyyy with or without her consent, as if he has paid her bride price and he owns her already. Smhhhhhh.

So some ladies are not ready to be pounced on cos of they are in a relationship, they want their alone time with platonic friends for a period of time. They want their pussyyy to rest at least for a period months or years depending on her emotions.

While some pretty ladies are not notice even when they walk pass guys.. It could be divine will of God or something extraordinary.

But it happens

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by zicoraads: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
It's funny when guys ask this question.

I know someone who keeps asking me, "who's the man behind this good look?" and when I remind him that I'm single, he'll say "story for the gods" or he'll send me some ridiculous meme.

He annoys me so much!

Why can't a pretty girl be single? Yes, she gets a lot of advances, but it doesn't mean she doesn't have standards of men she wants. Not every girl catches feelings easily or gets seriously attracted to a man enough to date him. Moreover, there's really so much bliss in being single for a while. Y'all mustn't be hooked up. Stay single for a moment. It won't kill you! undecided
Story for the gods!

You are not single. You can't be that beautiful and be single. grin tongue
Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by zicoraads: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
victorian:
It's possible.. She's doesn't have a Bf, does not mean guys are not wooing her in some cases. Maybe shes not ready for anything sexual, cos having a boyfriend these days means access to the pussyyy at free will.. Even the Bf, on the first date he's already requesting for pussyyy with or without her consent, as if he has paid her bride price and he owns her already. Smhhhhhh.

So some ladies are not ready to be pounced on cos of they are in a relationship, they want their alone time with platonic friends for a period of time. They want their pussyyy to rest at least for a period months or years depending on her emotions.

While some pretty ladies are not notice even when they walk pass guys.. It could be divine will of God or something extraordinary.

But it happens

Na Wa ooooo. See how you just kept repeating 'Pússy', 'Pússy', 'Pússy'. grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by pocohantas(f): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
victorian:

But it happens

You've said it all smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Story for the gods!

You are not single. You can't be that beautiful and be single. grin tongue

Lol. You, too? Biko, don't even join those people!
Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by Rhozabeth(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
wisolo:
Some times, I see some beautiful ladies who seem not to be in any relationship with a guy. But I doubt if it can be possible. Please for those who have an idea about this, Is it obtainable on normal conditions that a very beautiful lady can be single without a boyfriend? Please explain to me with reasons.
It is possible because almost every one will assume she is dating except few brave ones that can go close!
Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by zicoraads: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

You've said it all smiley smiley
undecided undecided

Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by GOFRONT(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
If u check very well, pesin fit dey drill her well

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by ikeno(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
there is the platonic and romantic boyfriend.all girls have a platonic boyfriend which is the normal average guy you say hi,hello to @ work,home, church.
while,the romantic boyfriend is one she's very close to and get intimate with.and as such,not all girls are interested in such cause some like to keep their dignity even though they're beautiful.

IMO, it's possible she has no boyfriend despite her beauty
Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by victorian(f): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Na Wa ooooo. See how you just kept repeating 'Pússy', 'Pússy', 'Pússy'. grin angry

Hehehehehehehehe grin

But it's true nah, that's all guys think about when wooing a babe..
Babes as they are looking into your eyes saying those sweet lines or possibly he's forming posh.. My dear, na lie! grin grin grin

All he is seeing is how does the pussyyy looks like, how he's going to deal with it mercilessly in few minutes time.. Forget those sweet rhymes! Na lie! cheesy

Ha! God! A lady cannot date a guy peacefully anymore.. O ga o!

cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
victorian:

But it happens

Pounced on I heard you said. You made it sound like we're animals preying on you. Show some respect.
Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by victorian(f): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Pounced on I heard you said. You made it sound like we're animals preying on you. Show some respect.

God forbid they are not preying on me.
Am simply saying it as it is.. Thats the real world.
If I were not smart , they would have preyed on me several times.
Just be careful ,that's all and think ahead of them.
Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
victorian:

God forbid they are not preying on me.
Am simply saying it as it is.. Thats the real world.
If I were not smart , they would have preyed on me several times.
Just be careful ,that's all and think ahead of them.

I see you are so full of yourself.
Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by Nbote(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
It is possible. They prefer to kip plenty hopeful boyfriends dan agree to kip one actual boyfriend
Re: Is It Possible For A Very Beautiful Lady Not To Have A Boy Friend by zicoraads: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
victorian:

Hehehehehehehehe grin

But it's true nah, that's all guys think about when wooing a babe..
Babes as they are looking into your eyes saying those sweet lines or possibly he's forming posh.. My dear, na lie! grin grin grin

All he is seeing is how does the pussyyy looks like, how he's going to deal with it mercilessly in few minutes time.. Forget those sweet rhymes! Na lie! cheesy

Ha! God! A lady cannot date a guy peacefully anymore.. O ga o!

cheesy
LOL.

That's not true. You think some of you don't pounce on us, too? cheesy cheesy

Or is it because guys don't see it as something to start telling tales about? There are times a guy would really want to act the gentleman and not even bring it up. But the lady will purposely do everything within her power to make sure he goes down on her.

Other times, she'll be the one to remove a condom from her bag and wonder why the guy has not bothered to, after months and months of the relationship.

Not everyone places so much premium on séx and pússy.

(1) (Reply)

Biko I Need Una Advice For D's Matter / Kenyans Are Turning En Masse To Watch Local Lesbian Movie ‘rafiki’ in Cinemas / When Having Sex With Another Partner Is Not Cheating..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.