Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia (47767 Views)

How To Know When Car Tyres Need Replacing / How To Tell If Your Car Tyres Are Expired / How To Tell If Your Car Tyres Have Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by leospruce(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2018
WARNING:
Some people are going around selling fake rat poison...Taste before you buy please, I repeat TASTE BEFORE YOU BUY
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by computerglobal(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2018
dynicks:
oh ! please I cannot come nd be stressing my eye biko.....sorry to the tires nd the damaged road....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by blowjohn(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2018
Aldebaran:

That's a good statement from a sane Government cheesy

I'm impressed

Ofcos u r impressed cos as an African u are already used to a life of being 'compensated'.
We always like anything awoof. Even if u had the money to buy a hundred new tyres u will still wait for compensation.

1 Like

Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by ivoryfile: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2018
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by dynicks(m): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2018
AgamaProf:

Na when e burst for road na I'm you go no say he dey bad.safety first
alright! alright!......let the fixing kick off!
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by computerglobal(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2018
leospruce:
WARNING:
Some people are going around selling fake rat poison...Taste before you buy please, I repeat TASTE BEFORE YOU BUY

1 Like

Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by blowjohn(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2018
Dottore:
If this had happened in Nigeria:
people would have blamed the contractor that did the road or

blamed someone for importing substandard Tyres from China or

blaming SON for allowing the fake products to infiltrate the market.

While some will be somewhere blaming village people for WITCHCRAFT. while

Nairaland Scientist wannabes and "I too knows" would divide themselves into subgroups:
Some would concoct some fake scientific principle and blame the reams of the truck or an innocent vulcunizer

Some would blame 'Kazeem' for not balancing and aligning the wheels.

Another Nairaland faction would say the Tyre specs are not suitable for the truck.

Some would say it's because it's Belgium Tyres.

Some would say the owner of the truck doesn't maintain the trucks by not replacing the Tyres when due.
Naija I hail thee.

The thing is if it did happen in Nigeria, those will be the reasons as stated above. How many world standard roads are being built in Nigeria thiz days?

1 Like

Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by HITTED(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2018
post=69680789:
True definition of TOTAL MELTDOWN!

Like Boooohari's evil gonment.
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by peacengine(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Dottore:

Nairaland Scientist wannabes and "I too knows" would divide themselves into subgroups:
Some would concoct some fake scientific principle and blame the reams of the truck or an innocent vulcunizer

Another Nairaland faction would say the Tyre specs are not suitable for the truck.

Some would say the owner of the truck doesn't maintain the trucks by not replacing the Tyres when due.
Naija I hail thee.

Guy you know ya people wella
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by 400billionman: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2018
angry There is no excuse for mediocrity. How can 27'C melt your roads when Africa experiences 40'C?

1 Like

Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by FASTLINK1: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2018
Ejimagift:
Majority of Nigerian youths brain has also melted. Keep supporting APC and PDP in this defection saga as if they give a damn about you and your hopeless families. Only demented youths will keep supporting their oppressors. Dino Melaye keeps displaying uncountable luxury Cars that can feed a whole local government. They are all friends behind the scenes and won't hesitate to attend each others children weddings irrespective of party differences.Saraki, Buhari and other thieves in NASS and their children can never be broke nor suffer again in life. Can that be said about you supporting them with hungry belly and empty pockets? Instead of taking our country back from this irresponsible charlatans, Nigerian youths have turned their future to another Messi/Ronaldo argument calling Saraki Goat. I just SMH.
Who do want the youths to support?

1 Like

Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by maasoap(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2018
automotive1: In some parts of Nigeria, temperatures can go as high as 44 °C (111.2 °F) between March and April while in Jos plateau ,temperature ranges between 21 °C to 25 °C which are cool all year round.

44°C didn't destroy tires in Nigeria but 24.7°C destroying tires in Australia. Okay now. Assuming that this is a Nigeria road, mehn! We would be shouting corruption by now.
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2018
FASTLINK1:

Who do want the youths to support?

Can't we try an independent candidate for crying out loud? They don't have to be in any political party. We have so many people like Emanuel macron who needs our support to win the presidency

1 Like

Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2018
Ejimagift:
Majority of Nigerian youths brain has also melted. Keep supporting APC and PDP in this defection saga as if they give a damn about you and your hopeless families. Only demented youths will keep supporting their oppressors. Dino Melaye keeps displaying uncountable luxury Cars that can feed a whole local government. They are all friends behind the scenes and won't hesitate to attend each others children weddings irrespective of party differences.Saraki, Buhari and other thieves in NASS and their children can never be broke nor suffer again in life. Can that be said about you supporting them with hungry belly and empty pockets? Instead of taking our country back from this irresponsible charlatans, Nigerian youths have turned their future to another Messi/Ronaldo argument calling Saraki Goat. I just SMH.

Good right up bro. Can I have it copy?

1 Like

Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by joenor(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2018
strange things happening....
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by maasoap(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2018
blowjohn:

Ofcos u r impressed cos as an African u are already used to a life of being 'compensated'.
We always like anything awoof. Even if u had the money to buy a hundred new tyres u will still wait for compensation.

An African is used to a life of being compensated? Are you normal at all? Are you thinking straight and saying reality? Who is compensating who in Africa? Where is the responsible government that compensates citizens over their loss?
You just like to insult and talk trash about masses in Africa.
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by Eberex(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2018
Not for Nigerians jare
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by AceDomino(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2018
Those tyres are so fucking gone.
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by Evangkatsoulis: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2018
24 degree celcius dey melt road?
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by hidee20(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2018
Ejimagift:

Waoh!!!!......I would love to know you and have meaningful conversation with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by SUNDICOS(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2018
1stolax:
When you buy

ABAmade tyres grin
Are they making use of ABAmade tyres in Australia?reason well

Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by Unity19(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2018
Ejimagift:

God bless you for these points.

1 Like

Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by oyetpel(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2018
Dottore:

Naija I hail thee.

Shut up we all know how naija contractors are.

They are corrupt and use sub-standard products.

Weather condition caused that, shey na weather condition dey spoil our own OR contractor condition.
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by Evangkatsoulis: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2018
Seun what is this? Why are the pages numbers 1 2 3 instead of 0 1 2 3 ...
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by systematica(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2018
Dottore:

Naija I hail thee.

Bros, calm down Na, Na only road melt o. Nothing do the tyre. See the pictures very well.
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by OChimex: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2018
Dottore:

Naija I hail thee.

Please any time you want to say something in the public or to another first of all analyze what you want to say critically from other peoples angles. Criticize those words yourself in that way you will minimize saying illogical things.

You and I know that almost everything but few things work in Australia. In fact it's one of the most beautiful countries in the world. They have a working system. When things like those happen, it's surreal and it happens once in a blue moon. And they act immediately swooping into serious investigation to find the root cause and stop future occurrence.

But can the same be said of your country? Capital NO is the answer.
So biased statements and criticism is sure to come when the latter is the case.
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by bukynkwuenu: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2018
Ejimagift:

tribal bigot.... I went through ur post n noticed u are nothing but a tribal bigot from a hut in the heart of brown Republic of Ibadan.....
u claim not to support any party but u support buhari who has no respect for the law...keep disgracing your generation...... igbos will keep succeeding everywhere in the world n keep being a torn in the flesh of both Fulani Hausa n Yoruba.....

NB: i will love to buy your family land, how much will you sell
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by OChimex: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2018
Dottore:

Naija I hail thee.

Please any time you want to say something in the public or to another person, first of all analyze from other peoples angles what you want to say critically . Criticize those words yourself, in that way you will minimize saying illogical things. And not make a fool of yourself in public.

You and I know that almost everything but a few things works in Australia. In fact it's one of the most beautiful countries in the world. They have a working system and when things like this happen, it's surreal; and it happens once in a blue moon. They act immediately, swooping into serious investigation to find the root cause thereby stopping future occurrence.

So biased statements and criticism is sure to come when the latter is the case in a country where nothing works because people have either lost hope or very bitter with the system and government.
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by oyetpel(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2018
maasoap:

44°C didn't destroy tires in Nigeria but 24.7°C destroying tires in Australia. Okay now. Assuming that this is a Nigeria road, mehn! We would be shouting corruption by now.

I watched a video of an hail storm in Australia, and it was destroying car windscreens and other things. If that kind of weather condition happen in Nigeria, most people will be rendered homeless.
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by turhibdwhale(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2018
Ejimagift:
Oga stop doing copy & paste all for the likes,you're in the wrong thread, so because of defection now we shouldn't live our lives anymore.
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by Naughtytboy: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Ejimagift:
wow so tru can i copy this pls
Re: See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia by Dottore: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2018
OChimex:

Please any time you want to say something in the public or to another first of all analyze what you want to say critically from other peoples angles. Criticize those words yourself in that way you will minimize saying illogical things.

You and I know that almost everything but few things work in Australia. In fact it's one of the most beautiful countries in the world. They have a working system. When things like those happen, it's surreal and it happens once in a blue moon. And they act immediately swooping into serious investigation to find the root cause and stop future occurrence.

So biased statements and criticism is sure to come when the latter is the case.
Whats this one saying

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars / Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.