Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Man Reveals What His Father Did With Weed After his Mother Died (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals What His Father Did With Weed After his Mother Died (photo) (510 Views)

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals What His Father Did With Weed After his Mother Died (photo) by Gossipblogger: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2018
Twitter user Professor Oak has revealed this strange but unique thing his father did in memory of his mom when she passed on, According to him, the father made a frame of weeds she has smoke and hanged it..lol..

See his post below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-reveals-what-his-father-did-with.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Handle Relationship Heartbreaks? / SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan / No Woman Is Ugly, Poverty Responsible For Ugliness - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.