Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (1695 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by mosco07(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2018
Ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Nackzy: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2018
Because they are as clueless as buhari
They like forming what they are not
Feminist

5 Likes

Re: Ok by Brunosamel(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:
I joined this platform last year. The kind of ladies I have met here are fantastically dumb. Their philosophies of life are generally sickening and distasteful. Why is it so? If these are the crop of ladies we now have in this country then we are morally doomed.
explain better what is your point? For me they are smart and kind, they won't take it likely if you want to ride on them..... So am asking note out your point why you think that they are dump

9 Likes

Re: Ok by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2018
This will be interesting...

1 Like

Re: Ok by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2018
angry angry

Some people would just create topics to gain attention and look for trouble.

You have concluded that all NL ladies are dumb so why bother asking?What answer do you want to hear from your fellow guys if not the usual insults of hoes,Olosho etc.

*leaves thread*

8 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2018
It's not true that they are only dumb. They are also booring.

6 Likes

Re: Ok by mosco07(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2018
Brunosamel:
explain better what is your point? For me they are smart and kind, they won't take it likely if you want to ride on them..... So am asking note out your point why you think that they are dump

Take for instance, you meet a lady here on nairaland, you try to strike a healthy conversation relating to general knowledge and their world views and they see you as showy. The next thing, they show you how empty they could be. Ladies else where may be totally different but those on this platform are amazingly dumb.

7 Likes

Re: Ok by Homeboiy: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2018
your opinion thou

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Baawaa(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:
I joined this platform last year. The kind of ladies I have met here are fantastically dumb. Their philosophies of life are generally sickening and distasteful. Why is it so? If these are the crop of ladies we now have in this country then we are morally doomed.
mosco07:

Take for instance, you meet a lady here on nairaland, you try to strike a healthy conversation relating to general knowledge and their world views and they see you as showy. The next thing, they show you how empty they could be. Ladies else where may be totally different but those on this platform are amazingly dumb.
My friend this site is not for you,I can recommend the sites that will suit your purpose
badoo is one of them

5 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:

Have you tried all of them? Why generalizing?

1 Like

Re: Ok by agbonkamen(f): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2018
see mumu op i can not be having a conversation with a boring dude like you you are so myopic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Lonestar124: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2018
This is what hear when they refuse to replies your pm.....keep trying boy.

Men are too constrained to take mobid cognizance of ladies in faceless forum.

3 Likes

Re: Ok by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
see mumu op i can not be having a conversation with a boring dude like you you are so myopic.

undecided
Re: Ok by ImaIma1(f): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:

Cite an example or preferably, a thread where this happened.

So that you can back up your points with facts instead of ranting pointlessly

1 Like

Re: Ok by donbachi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Because,their male counterparts are deaf

3 Likes

Re: Ok by Brunosamel(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:

ok then cut yourself out from them, go to facebook or anyother forum that you think you relate with their girls.... Shekinah

3 Likes

Re: Ok by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
its the world we live in today.....and has nothing to do with NL (or women, for that matter). people go to school but are not really smart, and will say/do very stoopid thing without even using their head.

just accept it as LIFE!!!!

see that one quick to focus on trending on social media....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Apina(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
What a DUMB conclusion undecided
Re: Ok by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
its the world we live in today.....and has nothing to do with NL (or women, for that matter). people go to school but are not really smart, and will say/do very stoopid thing without even using their head.

150 people liked her post. 90% are from guys. The problem is always from men, we encourage women like this instead of shaming them into oblivion, now we hype them and even give them a spot in frontpage of Nairaland. Thanks to seun and his guys lol.

4 Likes

Re: Ok by mosco07(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

Cite an example or preferably, a thread where this happened.

So that you can back up your points with facts instead of ranting pointlessly

I speak of my personal encounter with many of them. Even going through some threads here, you'd find many of them spewing emptiness. It's no news that women in these days of ours encourage mediocrity with their eyes fixed sharply on money. They place no attention on values. Therefore, when you engage most of them, you're expected to be engaging futility per se.

3 Likes

Re: Ok by ImaIma1(f): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:

I speak of my personal encounter with many of them. Even going through some threads here, you'd find many of them spewing emptiness. It's no news that women in these days of ours encourage mediocrity with their eyes fixed sharply on money. They place no attention on values. Therefore, when you engage most of them, you're expected to be engaging futility per se.

I am not even going to mention your generalization. If you were not dumb, you would know not to generalize

Rather i would say that a girl could say about guys exactly what you just said about ladies and she would be right.

But you do not see us creating threads to whine about men.

3 Likes

Re: Ok by Oyindidi(f): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Ok by mosco07(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

I am not even going to mention your generalization. If you were not dumb, you would know not to generalize

Rather i would say that a girl could say about guys exactly what you just said about ladies and she would be right.

When a general statement is made by a "perceived unreasonable person", a reasonable person ought to puncture that unreasonable person's defence and make him see how irrational he/she is by pointing out facts and making reasonable assertions to make him/her see his/her follies . I had expected you who claim to want to separate yourself from the LOT to present a well orchestrated and articulated, yet superior, argument to show that my THEORY OF GENERALIZATION is foolishness in itself, but UNFORTUNATELY you have successfully confirmed how dumb a woman who claims to be smart can equally be. A sane person chasing after an insane person in the marketplace is not in any way different from the insane person.

3 Likes

Re: Ok by FRANNN: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
The same reason your IQ is less than 1

1 Like

Re: Ok by ImaIma1(f): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:

When a general statement is made by a "perceived unreasonable person", a reasonable person ought to puncture that unreasonable person's defence and make him see how irrational he/she is by pointing out facts and making reasonable assertions to make him/her see his/her follies . I had expected you who claim to want to separate yourself from the LOT to present a well orchestrated and articulated, yet superior, argument to show that my THEORY OF GENERALIZATION is foolishness in itself, but UNFORTUNATELY you have successfully confirmed how dumb a woman who claims to be smart can equally be. A sane person chasing after an insane person in the marketplace is not in any way different from the insane person.

Sorry but i do not care about your expectations. They mean absolutely nothing.

At least you have established that you are an insane person.

Ok then...keep running around in the market place.

Smart boy.

1 Like

Re: Ok by FRANNN: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:

yet you that is saner than a sane person is now being dumber than a dumbbell
Re: Ok by mimimile93: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:

my broda.

The word 'DUMB' is understatement.

There's no good word to descrbe these worthless set of animals.

Among over how many ladies here

only 4 of them dat I have seen have a little od brain

they rest are brianless.

The form what they are not.

They claim they are feminists and that they are fighting for equality yet them will pm u to demand for airtime to sub their fone.

This is how they behave off internet.

They are writtenoff.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Maxvasia(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
Lol. Spotted grin
Re: Ok by ImaIma1(f): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:

my broda.

The word 'DUMB' is understatement.

There's no good word to descrbe these worthless set of animals.

Among over how many ladies here

only 4 of them dat I have seen have a little od brain

they rest are brianless.

The form what they are not.

They claim they are feminists and that they are fighting for equality yet them will pm u to demand for airtime to sub their fone.

This is how they behave off internet.

They are writtenoff.

I dare you to mention those that have asked you for airtime.

If you can't, you are bloody liar trying to discredit women by all means.
Re: Ok by Maxvasia(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

errmm, i have to agree with u shaa. Even though I don't like the comment. Its shaa true. Especially the last part. cry
Re: Ok by Cholls(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2018

Re: Ok by Iamgrey5(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

I can't stop laughing

Perhaps the lady wrote that to trend !

(1) (2) (Reply)

True. 10 Annoying Acts Ladies Put Up When Approached By A Guy. / Men Who Financially / How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.