Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ok - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (1696 Views)

Why Is Exposing Of Nipples Seen As Nudity, & Exposing Of Cleavage Is Seen As OK? / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by mosco07(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

Sorry but i do not care about your expectations. They mean absolutely nothing.

At least you have established that you are an insane person.

Ok then...keep running around in the market place.

Smart boy.

There are many words in my statement that you quoted that suggest a CONDITIONAL STATMENT. one of such words is PERCEIVED, needless pointing out others. Nonetheless, you have successfully displayed how STRIKINGLY DUMB you are by not identifying those conditional statements. It's unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Ok by mosco07(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
FRANNN:
yet you that is saner than a sane person is now being dumber than a dumbbell

You're nothing short of a social misfit. I shall not join issues with you.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by ImaIma1(f): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Maxvasia:
errmm, i have to agree with u shaa. Even though I don't like the comment. Its shaa true. Especially the last part. cry

Wow!!

A guy on Nairaland??

Nice to meet you.
Re: Ok by Maxvasia(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

Wow!!

A guy on Nairaland??

Nice to meet you.
Lol. Why are you surprised? Nice to meet you too grin
Re: Ok by Maxvasia(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
[[s]quote author=mosco07 post=69693047]

You're nothing short of a social misfit. I shall not join issues with you.[/quote][/s] why?
Re: Ok by ImaIma1(f): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:

There are many words in my statement that you quoted that suggest a CONDITIONAL STATMENT. one of such words is PERCEIVED, needless pointing out others. Nonetheless, you have successfully displayed how STRIKINGLY DUMB you are by not identifying those conditional statements. It's unfortunate.

I identify what requires my response and respond as i please.

Why are you trying all your best possible to pin the word "dumb" on me. It ain't working boy.

You were the one who came up with a dumb thread. Deal with it
Re: Ok by Henitan24(f): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
mimimile93:

my broda.

The word 'DUMB' is understatement.

There's no good word to descrbe these worthless set of animals.

Among over how many ladies here

only 4 of them dat I have seen have a little od brain

they rest are brianless.

The form what they are not.

They claim they are feminists and that they are fighting for equality yet them will pm u to demand for airtime to sub their fone.

This is how they behave off internet.

They are writtenoff.

Mimi the Nairaland statistician... well done oo

1 Like

Re: Ok by ImaIma1(f): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
Maxvasia:
Lol. Why are you surprised? Nice to meet you too grin

For obvious reasons

1 Like

Re: Ok by Maxvasia(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
ImaIma1:

For obvious reasons
Ok
Re: Ok by FRANNN: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:

You're nothing short of a social misfit. I shall not join issues with you.
Just shut up undecided
Re: Ok by MissRaine69(f): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:
I joined this platform last year. The kind of ladies I have met here are fantastically dumb. Their philosophies of life are generally sickening and distasteful. Why is it so? If these are the crop of ladies we now have in this country then we are morally doomed.
In what context does this “ fantastically dump” point of view you have apply?
I could argue the same about men but the thing is generalisation shows my lack of depth so I don’t generalise there are idiots here in abundance male and female but they are also gems!

3 Likes

Re: Ok by dochenaj: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:
I joined this platform last year. The kind of ladies I have met here are fantastically dumb. Their philosophies of life are generally sickening and distasteful. Why is it so? If these are the crop of ladies we now have in this country then we are morally doomed.
This sickening philosophy is not isolated to just the female folk, the men share these ideologies too.
And yes, our society has degenerated into a moral comatose state long ago. "...the best lack conviction, while the worst are filled with passionate intensity."

4 Likes

Re: Ok by mosco07(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

In what context does this “ fantastically dump” point of view you have apply?
I could argue the same about men but the thing is generalisation shows my lack of depth so I don’t generalise there are idiots here in abundance male and female but they are also gems!

This is the only reasonable statement from a woman here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
its the world we live in today.....and has nothing to do with NL (or women, for that matter). people go to school but are not really smart, and will say/do very stoopid thing without even using their head.

just accept it as LIFE!!!!

see that one quick to focus on trending on social media....

wait a second..is dat post real or fake?cheesy ...na waocheesy.
Re: Ok by mosco07(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
dochenaj:

This sickening philosophy is not isolated to just the female folk, the men share these ideologies too.
And yes, our society has degenerated into a moral comatose state long ago. "...the best lack conviction, while the worst are filled with passionate intensity."

Indeed, you got the drift. I'm not a sexist. My earlier post was fashioned to elicit thought-provoking remarks from reasonable ladies on this platform.You get to know people's true nature by pushing their backs against the wall. Growing up, I remember how girls made me read my books with passion. I remember how I couldn't talk to a lady if I wasn't well prepared academically. When we wrote sound letters to convince ladies, but what do we find today? Mediocrity everywhere. It's not the ladies' fault anyway. Money and idiocy have become our values. It's a dismal situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Amakavula is very disgusting mentally.

RReminds me a lot of the slaymamas living near me angry
Re: Ok by DonroxyII: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:
Only few of them are sensible ooo and can really hold a confirmed dude down in a great conversation .... U see the "popular female monikers" and let slight intelligent argument ensued, instead of her to post intelligently all u see is a girl trying to defend her moniker and popularity !!

I quickly tag such a girl shallow !!

This place ain't a great hunting ground for wife ooo nor husband self grin .... Many are frustrated here abeg !!!

3 Likes

Re: Ok by DonroxyII: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:

Take for instance, you meet a lady here on nairaland, you try to strike a healthy conversation relating to general knowledge and their world views and they see you as showy. The next thing, they show you how empty they could be. Ladies else where may be totally different but those on this platform are amazingly dumb.
I just don't want to be mentioning names of those I have had some conversations/debate with .... Not all Nairaland ladies though but most of them (95%) are dumb and boring .... They only understand "you are beautiful", how did you come about ya moniker , what did u eat today and all those mumu chats of these playaz who want to PM and chop some NL coochie ......!!

I would have loved to mentioned two stewpid popular names I have sent to gutters !

2 Likes

Re: Ok by oodua1stson: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Brunosamel:
explain better what is your point? For me they are smart and kind, they won't take it likely if you want to ride on them..... So am asking note out your point why you think that they are dump
the op is a tw@t a s ar you.

Not all NL ladies a dumb and not all of them are smart and kind like you said( same applies to guys too)

What the op did is just stupid attention wh0ring

What you did is just shameless @sslicking
Re: Ok by Brunosamel(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
oodua1stson:
the op is a tw@t a s ar you.

Not all NL ladies a dumb and not all of them are smart and kind like you said( same applies to guys too)

What the op did is just stupid attention wh0ring

What you did is just shameless @sslicking
is aren't stupid bro, besides i don't need attention... Period
Re: Ok by oodua1stson: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:

When a general statement is made by a "perceived unreasonable person", a reasonable person ought to puncture that unreasonable person's defence and make him see how irrational he/she is by pointing out facts and making reasonable assertions to make him/her see his/her follies . I had expected you who claim to want to separate yourself from the LOT to present a well orchestrated and articulated, yet superior, argument to show that my THEORY OF GENERALIZATION is foolishness in itself, but UNFORTUNATELY you have successfully confirmed how dumb a woman who claims to be smart can equally be. A sane person chasing after an insane person in the marketplace is not in any way different from the insane person.
slow down, mate
Re: Ok by Biglittlelois(f): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
mosco07:

Take for instance, you meet a lady here on nairaland, you try to strike a healthy conversation relating to general knowledge and their world views and they see you as showy. The next thing, they show you how empty they could be. Ladies else where may be totally different but those on this platform are amazingly dumb.

Not all dude, for you to be quick to generalise because of the few you've met shows you're also "fantastically dumb"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok by mosco07(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
DonroxyII:
I just don't want to be mentioning names of those I have had some conversations/debate with .... Not all Nairaland ladies though but most of them (95%) are dumb and boring .... They only understand "you are beautiful", how did you come about ya moniker , what did u eat today and all those mumu chats of these playaz who want to PM and chop some NL coochie ......!!

I would have loved to mentioned two stewpid popular names I have sent to gutters !

My point exactly
Re: Ok by mosco07(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
oodua1stson:
slow down, mate

That was the slowest I could be.
Re: Ok by mosco07(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nackzy:
Because they are as clueless as buhari
They like forming what they are not
Feminist

grin grin
Re: Ok by mosco07(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2018
I fell out with an "agbero" lady from this platform. It was unfortunate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate? / The Origin Of Red Pill Theory / Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.