Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

At Last Part 5 Of Free Relationship Tips Is Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Last Part 5 Of Free Relationship Tips Is Out! (605 Views)

Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship / What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? / Free Relationship Tips(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Last Part 5 Of Free Relationship Tips Is Out! by lelads(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2010
hi nairalanders,

i do hope you've enjoyed the first four parts of my FREE RELATIONSHIP TIPS.
well, if you have not read the article or you are just hearing for the first time, don't worry. Hurry up to http://leaddate..com to read the articles.

The good news i have for you today is that a new interesting part of your FREE RELATIONSHIP TIPS is out now and here is a caption of what you are about to enjoy in this new article:

41. Listen to How You Talk

When working on your relationship, more than likely you and your mate have settled into a pattern of speaking to each other. It might be with short, blunt answers, heavy sighs as though bothered, or with negative remarks. Pay attention to not only your words spoken, but also the tone in which they are spoken. Be positive, cheery, and respond in a way that will confirm to your mate that you are listening and truly interested - that you have time to listen and communicate. In addition, add terms of endearment into your conversation. Instead of "Good morning," try, "Hi honey, good morning!"

42. Making Love

Intimacy is a huge part of a successful relationship. Choose a book from the bookstore and try to bring a little excitement into your relationship. Do not be afraid to experiment and learn new and exciting ways to please each other. Keeping intimacy alive is healthy and not a bad thing whatsoever!

These and many more are what you will enjoy in the new part. so log on to http://leaddate..com to have full access to this life changing article.

see you there

(1) (Reply)

My friend doesn't believe me / The Hornier The Guys, The More Women Are In High Demand / Re: Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.