Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Mention A Heartbreaking Statement U Dread To Hear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Heartbreaking Statement U Dread To Hear (559 Views)

Words That Men Dread To Hear From Their Women / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention A Heartbreaking Statement U Dread To Hear by Arthurwinner(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
we will get bk to you...job leme think about it....gals what's worst dan this ones I mentioned
Re: Mention A Heartbreaking Statement U Dread To Hear by abdeiz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
An unreplied text undecided cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mention A Heartbreaking Statement U Dread To Hear by Offpoint: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
I'm pregnant for you
Re: Mention A Heartbreaking Statement U Dread To Hear by gonkin(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
You're a very nice guy but i dont think im the kind of girl u want. So annoying
Re: Mention A Heartbreaking Statement U Dread To Hear by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 26, 2018
gonkin:
You're a very nice guy but i dont think im the kind of girl u want. So annoying

Back then for hit a lot with that, now I don't even think am nice gotten called harsher words but I prefer that over being called nice
Re: Mention A Heartbreaking Statement U Dread To Hear by youngberry001(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2018
Please send me recharge card sweety undecided

dat nonsense girl go put sweety sef undecided
Re: Mention A Heartbreaking Statement U Dread To Hear by donbachi(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2018
Be a man
Re: Mention A Heartbreaking Statement U Dread To Hear by Faber(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2018
ATM: "please wait for ur transaction is proccessing"

some seconds later

ATM: "transaction declined, insufficient balance"

D GUY BEHIND YOU: "O boi if no get money 4 ur acc comot dia make pesin withdraw robbers"

ANOTHER GUY BEHIND: "If u no get money hide ur face"

YOU: "Chai! so Joe never send me d money...chai I don die"

And if u no get tfare join, na to go home on legedis benz be that...Which condition worst pass dis one

1 Like

Re: Mention A Heartbreaking Statement U Dread To Hear by XhosaNostra(f): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2018
"I was busy"

*mutters expletives *

Not only do I see this statement as the beginning of the end, but I also find it very insulting.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Ever Wish You Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Tim / Is This Normal? / How Do You Identify Runs Girl? Lagos Relationship Expert Writes On Diary Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.