Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

45years And Above.... Single Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 45years And Above.... Single Guys Only (561 Views)

How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again / She Said Yes! 45years Old Man Set To Wed His 19 Years Old Lover.(photo) / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

45years And Above.... Single Guys Only by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2018
So you are a world class scholar or you prefer guru in your field. I can see all the awards adorning your walls and sleeves… (don’t mind me) as evidence of your accomplishment. And we are very much single. Please please do not get me wrong. Marriage is not for everyone and there is nowhere it is written that one must marry.
Gen 2: 20-24
1Cor 7…Yes the whole long chapter. Read! Make informed choices.
Matt 19:6. Admit it! Interested right? I knew it. So let us deal with that thing that is likely to put asunder but you get there. Ok, it’s physical? Psychological… You saw or experienced something while growing up? Spiritual? I almost forgot we are Africans. At least it’s not Gen. Buh-Buh angry..Haa! Econo…? No just get me started.

But you would love to wink. So what is the issue? Eehnn wait , let us lay the Rules before we continue.

You must be 45years and above.
Single as in never married.
Genuinely desire marriage but…. moi would love to help with the but. I no go send the nwababy.
Have a job….. Been able to keep down one in the past 5-10years. I mean seriously, how do you propose to keep a woman if you cannot keep a job. Whatever it is your hands find to do.
Keep an open mind.
Finally [b][/b]BE Respectful.
Simple rules right? Ok, the rest will come later.

# If you have half a mind to get married, do it, that’s all it takes.

Below 45? Pleaseeee look for another forum or start one.

Alright good people, we are set to goooooo…..
Married showers to us all.

Worried or too embarrassed or need to talk”
Call or email
#0#8#0@9#3#7#0#9#1#7#7
45yrsandabove@gmail.com

We get to chat everyday but the next mail is on wed. 19th.
Re: 45years And Above.... Single Guys Only by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2018
Hallooooo good people.
Rise and Shine. God is good to all.

Like seriously, is this how we carry tons of baggage around? Heyy… Loosen up. We are first human not super human. Do not allow anyone to take that away from you.

Breathe.....Feel......Reach out.......Communicate.......Laugh (be sure it is a good one)......Cry

Between yesterday and today, i have had 27people call me. undecided

Witnesses are needed here haba, help a brother out.

Let us have a conversation. Let the issues out of that bag and receive healing smiley

Married showers to us all. wink
Re: 45years And Above.... Single Guys Only by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2018
Hello People
Contribution needed here
We all are open to learning
Re: 45years And Above.... Single Guys Only by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2018
Contributions...……. Contributions……… Contributions

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal? / How I Got Back My Firm, Natural & Nice Cleavage Bust… / Wife Kills Herself And Two Children After Husband Fakes Death To Receive Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.