Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User (37561 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by IMASTEX: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Katier00:
Agreed we are antennas, sorry your are too short to get our signals. Earless olodo
Lol. . .Abi oh.
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by RexTramadol1: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Katier00:
whatever rocks your boat, I can bet I am taller than you grin

Only IF you are as TALL as Manuel Neuer

And that's IF you know who he is.....

Then we can test heights grin grin grin

Safe!
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Sirpaul(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
chai..... we good to go... 6"3
Katier00:
sweetie am six feet
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Katier00(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sirpaul:
chai..... we good to go... 6"3
prove that and we are good to go
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Katier00(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Only IF you are as TALL as Manuel Neuer

And that's IF you know who he is.....

Then we can test heights grin grin grin

Safe!
goalkeeper Manuel
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Sirpaul(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
6"3
CEO!..
Can I continue?....
Katier00:
prove that and we are good to go
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by omojesu202(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Katier00:
yes bro. My height attracts favours . Team tall and elegant

give me two instances...
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by talk2rotman(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
luminouz:
Lol... U so aggressive!!!! Why
who no go dey aggressive for this economy....
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by watchindelta(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Short or tall girls who wan kolo go kolo undecided
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by bolt000(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
And here's his comeback.. good enough?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Dwhyte(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Short girls = Strong minds

Argue with your keyboard grin grin
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by durubennie(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
tall girls no good for doggy their head to dey hit wall
Katier00:
Agreed we are antennas, sorry your are too short to get our signals. Earless olodo
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
How the heck did this make front page?
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Katier00(f): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
durubennie:
tall girls no good for doggy their head to dey hit wall
then you must have a small room and bed grin

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by EloquentJoy(f): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Earless
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Katier00(f): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
omojesu202:

give me two instances...
you want to steal my luck shebi. Most of my clients get attracted to my physique first before business so they like you at first sight
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Katier00(f): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sirpaul:
6"3
CEO!..
Can I continue?....
forget CEO, show me your pixs
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lately only rubbish come out of twitter. As if make i kuku deactivate my account. What is this?
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by ddjay: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
IDK what constitutes a wife material, but short girls are, by rule of thumb, very hardworking. Like ants, we can carry things 4x our body size cheesy
I'm only 5ft tall, but when the adrenaline is pumping, I can flip a king size bed on its side all by myself. I don't wait for someone else to lift or fetch things for me. If you believe you can do it, then it can be done.
Madam, i like your experience, as in,fetching water from the river,climbing mango tree,cutting firewood from far away forest etc. I hail your strenght,well done
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by rex444(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Katier00:
let me reassure you that I meant no harm thanks. Hope you are a tall guy too
thanks for the reassurance...tho wished it was like that of davido hahahaha.....sorry to burst the bubble, am not tall and neither am i short ....am just confused where i fall but not a big deal.....how's ur day been
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by XhosaNostra(f): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
ddjay:

Madam, i like your experience, as in,fetching water from the river,climbing mango tree,cutting firewood from far away forest etc. I hail your strenght,well done

I don't live in a village, so I don't have to do all that undecided
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Jethrolite(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
safarigirl:
gracefulness Oga. If you want speak English, double check it first undecided

And not all tall girls are graceful, some are just awkward
Thanks for the correction but all the tall girls I have met show graciousness. tongue

According to Webster's dictionary, graciousness is the state or quality of having a pleasant or agreeable manner in socializing with others.
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Jethrolite(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Graciousness kwa? How?
Enweghị ihe mere ebe a, mee nchọpụta gị.
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by merxi55(f): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
delugajackson:
Lord knows how many times that guy has been turned down by tall girls. He's now using short girls to console himself. With him head like egg roll wey dem soak inside oil.
buahahahahahahaha.... He's obviously short...
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by blingxx(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oritzy:
Short girls aren't that bad but tall girls rock cheesy

I can't date a girl who is taller than me doesn't seem right atall

2 Likes

Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by merxi55(f): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Katier00:
I dey tells you...that kind thing
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by omojesu202(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Katier00:
you want to steal my luck shebi. Most of my clients get attracted to my physique first before business so they like you at first sight

OK....
well, I want u to know that even if you were short, you can still do great things. the edge that you have is not just your height but your character. Meaning, you can have the height n still do bad. Hausa people call it dogo banza.
the only place I fancy tall women is in za oza room.
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by simeotexy: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin[/size][size=8pt] see savage
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't live in a village, so I don't have to do all that undecided

shocked OMG!!!.

Is this not Xhosanostra cheesy
So good to see you when I logged out I last saw you on the 8 of may good to see you are back on smiley

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by HardMirror(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Graciousness kwa? How?
i guest he meant 'Gracefulness' yeah, tall girls are as graceful as swans.
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by XhosaNostra(f): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

shocked OMG!!!.

Is this not Xhosanostra cheesy
So good to see you when I logged out I last saw you on the 8 of may good to see you are back on smiley

Where have YOU been, sweetheart? I'm also happy to see you around. I missed you endlessly. Hope you've been taking good care of yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos) / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.