Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User (37838 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Where have YOU been, sweetheart? I'm also happy to see you around. I missed you endlessly. Hope you've been taking good care of yourself.

I missed you too cheesy
Yes I just logged out no time I visited as a guest on few occasions and vanished in minutes.
I am back now. cool
Take care good night.

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by XhosaNostra(f): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I missed you too cheesy
Yes I just logged out no time I visited as a guest on few occasions and vanished in minutes.
I am back now. cool
Take care good night.

Were you keeping an eye on your "King" or whatever you call each other? grin tongue
I was honestly wondering where you vanished off to.
Glad to see you back, hun.

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Were you keeping an eye on your "King" or whatever you call each other? grin tongue
I was honestly wondering where you vanished off to.
Glad to see you back, hun.
Not really
Glad to see you back too. cool

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by XhosaNostra(f): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Not really
Glad to see you back too. cool

LMAO, OK.

Nite nite, babe.
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by pocohantas(f): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Jethrolite:
Enweghị ihe mere ebe a, mee nchọpụta gị.

LOL. You are igbo? Would never have guessed that right.
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by sulasa07(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
luminouz:
Six feet tall eh wink Ermmmmmm..u thinking what I'm thinking??
Yes oo.G for ...
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by sulasa07(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
luminouz:
Six feet tall eh wink Ermmmmmm..u thinking what I'm thinking??
Yes oo.G for ...
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by OyinO: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
He is 90% correct
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by IamPlato(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Not really Glad to see you back too. cool

Long Time Dear
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Katier00(f): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
omojesu202:

OK....
well, I want u to know that even if you were short, you can still do great things. the edge that you have is not just your height but your character. Meaning, you can have the height n still do bad. Hausa people call it dogo banza.
the only place I fancy tall women is in za oza room.
you are right sha.
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Katier00(f): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
rex444:
thanks for the reassurance...tho wished it was like that of davido hahahaha.....sorry to burst the bubble, am not tall and neither am i short ....am just confused where i fall but not a big deal.....how's ur day been
you are wonderfully made then.my day na so so cold, seven days rain
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by rosy1992(f): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
hmmm it seems he is speaking from experience
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by rex444(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Katier00:
you are wonderfully made then.my day na so so cold, seven days rain
and i thought my condition was worse.....u need to see my sleepin gadg....
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by dbynonetwork: 5:29am On Jul 27, 2018
Katier00:
by His Grace and of cos my parents good genes, I am six feet tall, it is not a claim but fact. Sleep well

Hope u are not Lepa skinny?..... I prefer tall and thick/chubby ladies.
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2018
IamPlato:

Long Time Dear
Good morning. It has been a while.
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Katier00(f): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Hope u are not Lepa skinny?..... I prefer tall and thick/chubby ladies.
you can bet, am 40 31 44 so do the math
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Katier00(f): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2018
:
rex444:
and i thought my condition was worse.....u need to see my sleepin gadg....
shocked grin grin
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by rex444(m): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Katier00:
: shocked grin grin
our weather yesterday happened to clash, seems we are in same zone..... Am in owerri n u?
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Jethrolite(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. You are igbo? Would never have guessed that right.
No, I am not Igbo. I am only good at communicating in the language.
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by dbynonetwork: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2018
Katier00:
you can bet, am 40 31 44 so do the math

Lol.... I don't know which one is 40 31 44.....i only know about waist/hip size.... If your waist/hips is 31, then it is too small... But if it is 44.....smh...... Then I am dead, please don't show me in real life....
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by lifu2016(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2018
360great:
The fear of short girls is the beginning of..........you know the rest . Tall girls rocks my world. I dedicate FTC to my future wife unknown. Hubby is still hustling. Stay out of troubles

Guy.. I swear... Short girls Will kill u and ressurect you and kill you again..
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Jimi23(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2018
Short girls? God forbid. Very fake and hot tempered. Most of them
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Katier00(f): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Lol.... I don't know which one is 40 31 44.....i only know about waist/hip size.... If your waist/hips is 31, then it is too small... But if it is 44.....smh...... Then I am dead, please don't show me in real life....
Google is your friend in need then grin
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by IamPlato(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Good morning. It has been a while.

Where Did You Run Off To
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Katier00(f): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2018
rex444:
our weather yesterday happened to clash, seems we are in same zone..... Am in owerri n u?
Awka
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2018
IamPlato:

Where Did You Run Off To
I went to Russia to watch the world cup.

I dey joke ooo.Na school and some other things ooo. One needs to read and be focus . .
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by IamPlato(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I went to Russia to watch the world cup.

I dey joke ooo.Na school and some other things ooo. One needs to read and be focus . .
Good Girl. So How Is School And All... Whats Your Study Field?
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2018
IamPlato:

Good Girl. So How Is School And All... Whats Your Study Field?
School is good.Life na jeje.
And I am a law student.
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by IamPlato(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
School is good.Life na jeje. And I am a law student.

Waw!

Beautiful!

I'll Make You My Personal Lawyer When You're done wink

You Will Handle All My Businesses grin

1 Like

Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by rex444(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2018
Katier00:
Awka
oooh cool...nothing bring me to awka but anyday i find myself thr will holla
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by 360great(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Well said my brother.
lifu2016:

Guy.. I swear... Short girls Will kill u and ressurect you and kill you again..
Re: Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User by Sirpaul(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2018
oya see the ugly me
Katier00:
forget CEO, show me your pixs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.