Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 (1307 Views)

Breaking! Guineee 360 National News Paper Confirm Tinubu Dual Citizenship- Pics / Presidency: PDP Reps, SANs Warn Jonathan, Group Threatens Suit / Speakership: Yoruba Group Endorses Nwajiuba Ahead Of Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by MrayNgozi(f): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
A coalition groups in the South West under the Yoruba Self-Determination Advancement Forum has described restructuring as the only lifeline for Nigeria’s survival.

They threatened that the Yoruba will break away from Nigeria if there is no urgent move to restructure the country.

The coalition, which comprises over 60 Yoruba self-determination platforms, said yesterday that restructuring would be its negotiating tool to support any presidential candidate in next year’s general elections.

Read more via https://www.ndigbonews.com/2018/07/yoruba-group-threatens-to-break-out-of.html

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by gidgiddy: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Yorubas break out of Nigeria? Well unless it's possible to break out of a country by shouting and making noise then they have a chance.

10 Likes

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by oooduancalmdown: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
[s]
gidgiddy:
Yorubas break out of Nigeria? Well unless it's possible to break out of a country by shouting and making noise then they have a chance.
[/s]
I know IBO must be here. Later you will say Yoruba are in Biafra threads. What are you doing here? Hypocrisy dey Ibo people blood.
Upon una shout for Biafra, una done get am? Upon una noise, where is Nnamdi Cownu today?

3 Likes

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by oooduancalmdown: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
As a Yoruba man, I would love to see Nigeria disintegrate.
Yoruba people will do better on their own.
Nigeria is a shytehole that won't work.
Oodua republic for life.
We must stop deceiving ourselves.
Nigeria won't restructure.
Oodua a gbe wa ooo

6 Likes

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by limeta(f): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Maybe e fit happen but i dnt know

1 Like

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by mpianya39(m): 12:32am On Jul 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Oodua republic for life.
Oodua a gbe wa ooo
God bless Adeyinka Grandson cool

Oduduwa republic must come cool cool

6 Likes

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by gidgiddy: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Oodua republic for life.
Oodua a gbe wa ooo

Sorry bro but Yorubas are not freedom fighters, they are not made of that sort of stuff. To talk about having your own country, you have have Ojukwu's who declare countries and fight for it. You have to have Nnamdi Kanu's who mass-mobilise people to self determination. All Yorubas have are occasional noise makers like FFK and Fayose. The future of the Yorubas is to stay in Nigeria and beg the caliphate for restructuring forever.

10 Likes

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by Sprumbabafather: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Somebody pls help, why is there picture or image of skull anywhere oduduwa flag is shown? I've see two here already?

4 Likes

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by Amberon11: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2018
Nice and good. Everybody should answer their papa name.

Oodua, biafra, Arewa, Niger Delta etc everybody should go their separate ways. But one thing is for sure, After we are done separating intra-tribal issues will begin. Some people will hate on others of their own tribe saying their dialect is not that pure. Last last the black race is cursed.

1 Like

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by Amberon11: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2018
What do you biafrans want? You say Yoruba can never agitate for their own country that they're cowards; they're doing that now and you are still here bashing them. Must everybody be like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu who go about insulting and demeaning other tribes?

Focus on your biafra and leave people alone.
gidgiddy:

Sorry bro but Yorubas are not freedom fighters, they are not made of that sort of stuff. To talk about having your own country, you have have Ojukwu's who declare countries and fight for it. You have to have Nnamdi Kanu's who mass-mobilise people to self determination. All Yorubas have are occasional noise makers like FFK and Fayose. The future of the Yorubas is to stay in Nigeria and beg the caliphate for restructuring forever.

3 Likes

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by oooduancalmdown: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2018
gidgiddy:

Freedom fighter? You mean Ibos have freedom fighters? The same Ojukwu that ran like a coward? Which war did Ibos fight? Hide and seek nonsense is what you call war? Even Boko Haram will tell us they are fighting war. The reason why you fought 'war' was simply because you ran into trouble with the North due to you gluttonic nature. It was not because you wanted freedom. This also apply to your recent agitation. You did not remember Biafra under Jonathan because you voraciously dominated all the federal position. You Ibos are bloody losers that think the world rotate around you. The only people that fought for freedom are Ijaws. Adaka Boro was the only man that fought for freedom.
You even mention Nnadi Cownu. That bloody coward that ran back to the U.K? You Ibos don't even have shame. Ibos should be the last people to call themselves freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by oooduancalmdown: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2018
Amberon11:
What do you biafrans want? You say Yoruba can never agitate for their own country that they're cowards; they're doing that now and you are still here bashing them. Must everybody be like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu who go about insulting and demeaning other tribes?

Focus on your biafra and leave people alone.
Brother, me sef I confuse oo. If Yoruba say One-Nigeria, Ibos will complain. When we begin to push for secession, they wil still complain.
Na their problem

2 Likes

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by gidgiddy: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Freedom fighter? You mean Ibos have freedom fighters? The same Ojukwu that ran like a coward? Which war did Ibos fight? Hide and seek nonsense is what you call war? Even Boko Haram will tell us they are fighting war. The reason why you fought 'war' was simply because you ran into trouble with the North due to you gluttonic nature. It was not because you wanted freedom. This also apply to your recent agitation. You did not remember Biafra under Jonathan because you voraciously dominated all the federal position. You Ibos are bloody losers that think the world rotate around you. The only people that fought for freedom are Ijaws. Adaka Boro was the only man that fought for freedom.
You even mention Nnadi Cownu. That bloody coward that ran back to the U.K? You Ibos don't even have shame. Ibos should be the last people to call themselves freedom fighters.

So Ojukwu fought and ran away like a coward? If you think that is bad then what are we to think of you Yorubas who surrendered without a fight like pathetic slaves as soon as your own Governor, Lt Fajuyi was slaughtered like a Chicken in Ibadan. At least Ojukwu fought before running away, you guys surrendered fast to the caliphate because you no fight in you.

That's when the coward called Awolowo ran to hide under Gowons skirt, his son's age mate.

They didn't remember Biafra under Jonathan? They remembered it under Buhari? At least they remembered it at all. You Yorubas will not remember Oduduwa Republic under anybody.

Kanu rose up for something, the only time anyone rose up in Yoruba land was when Awolowo stood up to receive his prison sentence for treason

7 Likes

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by oooduancalmdown: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2018
gidgiddy:

So Ojukwu fought and ran away like a coward? If you think that is bad then what are we to think of you Yorubas who surrendered without a fight like pathetic slaves as soon as your own Governor, Lt Fajuyi was slaughtered like a Chicken in Ibadan. At least Ojukwu fought before running away, you guys surrendered fast to the caliphate because you no fight in you.

That's when the coward called Awolowo ran to hide under Gowons skirt, his son's age mate.

They didn't remember Biafra under Jonathan? They remembered it under Buhari? At least they remembered it at all. You Yorubas will not remember Oduduwa Republic under anybody.

Kanu rose up for something, the only time anyone rose up in Yoruba land was when Awolowo stood up to receive his prison sentence for treason
Lols! Fajuyi was killed along side Ironsi. Why won't Awolowo go back to meet Gowon that released him from jail? Was it not you pathetic Ibos that connived with North to send him there? Freedom fighters my big ass! You Ibos have always licked Northerners' asses. Azikwe did it. In fact, nine years after the 'war', you still went back to lick their ass. Ten years after civilians were give power( 1992), you still licked their ass. If Abacha had succeded in his plan to run as president, another Ibo would have been his VP. Freedom fighters indeed. Shame no dey una? You are not freedom fighters but bloody greedy pathetic losers! That is what you are. You have always licked North ass. Freedom fighters. After Jonathan was sent packing, you remembered Nigeria was holding you down. Jonathan ruled for 5 good years but you did not remember to fight for freedom. Na after Jonathan commot, una remember sey una dey una shackles. Same thing you did in the first republic. Why did you not give Ijaws their freedom fifty years ago?
Like I said before, ibos are not freedom fighters, you are greedy losers

1 Like

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by Amberon11: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
My dear me sef no understand them again. Even us wey be Niger deltans, whenever we mention that we would prefer to be alone they begin to rain insults on us. It's really exasperating.
oooduancalmdown:

Brother, me sef I confuse oo. If Yoruba say One-Nigeria, Ibos will complain. When we begin to push for secession, they wil still complain.
Na their problem

2 Likes

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by jokayos: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
It's very funny when Ibo said that they were freedom fighter , honestly i haven't see any struggle they lead and successfully . The only one that i can think about it was 1967 sucid mission embark on by Ojuwku , that they were still suffering from till today
It will be better to enlighten and educate them that Yoruba agitation, by applying their intelligent results to Nigeria independent. And it well known that any struggle they lead always yield results , right from operation wet e to 1983 general election agitation, and lately June 12 incidents.
I am using this medium to ask Biafra that where were they when Jonathan was turned to house boy during Yaradua medical travails? They buried their head in shame and they can not even cough until like of Pastor Tunde Bakare, Professor Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana etc came with doctor of necessity to rescued him from the Hayena's jaw.
Where is Kanu today after he lead them to slaughter.
Ibo should just keep quiet and watch how Yoruba is going to part from Nigeria without spilling a blood.

3 Likes

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by ChristianNorth: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Oodua republic for life.
Oodua a gbe wa ooo
Boss please don't mind the tribalists.

You are talking about Oodua Republic, IPOB are talking about Biafra and we heard Ijaws are agitating for ND Republic.

If all these groups leave, what would happen to indigenous Northern Christians in the NW, NE and NC.

The truth is we ain't staying with those terrorists. I don't want to even imagine what would happen.

Please let stay together and fight those monsters. NC are even better because they might decide to form their own country or join Biafra or Oodua Republic (Kwara)

Then what about us that lives deep into the North?

1 Like

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by Ziggylady(f): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yorubas?.,mschewww!..*goes back to sleep*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by oooduancalmdown: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Amberon11:
My dear me sef no understand them again. Even us wey be Niger deltans, whenever we mention that we would prefer to be alone they begin to rain insults on us. It's really exasperating.
It really is brother. I thought they would be happy Yorubas are supporting them, but na anger and bitterness they just dey spill. What do these Ibos want sef?

1 Like

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by oooduancalmdown: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Boss please don't mind the tribalists.

You are talking about Oodua Republic, IPOB are talking about Biafra and we heard Ijaws are agitating for ND Republic.

If all these groups leave, what would happen to indigenous Northern Christians in the NW, NE and NC.

The truth is we ain't staying with those terrorists. I don't want to even imagine what would happen.

Please let stay together and fight those monsters. NC are even better because they might decide to form their own country or join Biafra or Oodua Republic (Kwara)

Then what about us that lives deep into the North?
You should have your separate country or learn to live peacefully the Hausas or join Biafrans....that is if they want. But your land can be demacated from Fulanis can't it?

1 Like

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by Fatherofdragons: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Biko anything that will tear this shithole into multiple shreds.

I don't mind aligning with my enemy to get what I want, especially when it comes to breaking up this con3

3 Likes

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by stanluiz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ziggylady:

Yorubas?.,mschewww!..*goes back to sleep*
Said by IBB

3 Likes

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by oooduancalmdown: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
jokayos:
It's very funny when Ibo said that they were freedom fighter , honestly i haven't see any struggle they lead and successfully . The only one that i can think about it was 1967 sucid mission embark on by Ojuwku , that they were still suffering from till today
It will be better to enlighten and educate them that Yoruba agitation, by applying their intelligent results to Nigeria independent. And it well known that any struggle they lead always yield results , right from operation wet e to 1983 general election agitation, and lately June 12 incidents.
I am using this medium to ask Biafra that where were they when Jonathan was turned to house boy during Yaradua medical travails? They buried their head in shame and they can not even cough until like of Pastor Tunde Bakare, Professor Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana etc came with doctor of necessity to rescued him from the Hayena's jaw.
Where is Kanu today after he lead them to slaughter.
Ibo should just keep quiet and watch how Yoruba is going to part from Nigeria without spilling a blood.
Don't mind them. Freedom fighters my ass

1 Like

Re: NATIONAL NEWS Yoruba Group Threatens To Break Out Of Nigeria In 2019 by ChristianNorth: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You should have your separate country or learn to live peacefully the Hausas or join Biafrans....that is if they want. But your land can be demacated from Fulanis can't it?
It is not possible nah. How will northern christians in kano, zamfara, sokoto, katsina, zaria have their own country?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Blackmailing Ohanaeze, Says Nwodo / Why The PDP Is Ten Times Better Than The APC - Femi Aribisala! / Kingsley Moghalu Abandons PACT Agreement, Back In The Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.