Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku (23276 Views)

Why Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso Won’t Return To APC - Daily Trust / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / 2019: Saraki, Kwankwaso’s Ambitions Unsettle PDP - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Venici: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2018
Unblockable:
This man's stupidity is legendary.

I could remember how Eleka 'thrashed' Fayemi here on nairaland some days back. But what happened at the polls? Seems Atiku enjoys being deceived!

Yes you're correct. #600K for each polling unit turned things around
Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by KingRagnar: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2018
Really? Is that what Atiku is bragging about? Online polls? Sad!. How many Nigerians have access to computers, phones, tabs or any electronic devise, the best most have is a nokia/tecno touch-light phone, Whatever he wins is not valid. Wait until 2019, when we all have our PVCs, when the real elections hold, when you contest with a real contender in form of PMB, then we would know who truly is a winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by Calers: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Online propaganda, Atiku cant never win election in 2019 .

1 Like

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by ofuonyebi: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Anyway, corrupt-men don't see the true picture of their life....they only live in folly and ends up in shame!
Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by buhariguy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
FastShipping:
PDP: Atiku vs Kwakwanso vs Shekerau vs Saraki vs Tambuwal (Wike chosen candidtae) vs Markafi. What are the decampees going to tell Nigerians that made them leave APC? I don't think Nigerians are going to believe anything that comes out of their mouth as reason why APC is now a bad party after they left PDP in 2014 and moved enmass to APC.

On the APC side, what exactly Buhari going to tell Nigerians why they should trust him again to supervise another four years of hopelessness, insecurity, murders, lawlessness and hunger? I just don't see how Buhari convinces Nigerians again to let him continue with the incompetence of the last three years.
buhari is telling us to allowed him finish all the project he has started that the PDP "share the money" fails to do since 1986.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by edupedia: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
FarahAideed:

Altered result and true result are not the same thing ... Ekiti result was altered

...have u proved your statement in any court?... otherwise stop lying...

1 Like

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by FarahAideed: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
edupedia:

...have u lived your statement in any court?... otherwise stop lying...

PDP is filing already so be patient
Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by edupedia: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
perfectedmee:

Point of correction

Eleka won the election

INEC just rigged it in favour of Fayemi.

So what's your point againg?

...your comedy is now boring.... Go and prove it in a competent court...

1 Like

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by edupedia: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
tomakint:

Wait until after the results of the court on the appeal....... grin cheesy cheesy you will know proper whether Eleka truly won or not .......you wonder why INEC is jittery to release the documents for verifications for the tribunal to PDP's Eleka? You think it's over?

....u are just writing from your dreams... Add more codeine...

1 Like

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by edupedia: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
All hail king Saraki

The slayer of Terrorist

The destroyer of Tyranny

The restorer of Democracy

The redeemer of rule of law

In Saraki we trust

Can't just wait to have a medical doctor as our president and not some cattle rearer that couldn't even secure an ordinary high school certificate. What am I even saying sef. Did he attend any?

Presently, over 140 million plus already support you. I believe that many will soon join.

#Saraki4President
#SayNoToIlliterate

...so u think all u wrote above prove u are not illiterate?....

1 Like

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by CioAngels(f): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
That does not make you better from the rest? No. Sowore for presidency.

1 Like

Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by godox2(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
limeta:
Saraki is more focus
He is a born leader as proven in the past 3 yrs as the senate leader
we must not waste another 4 years on Athiku when we ve a credible person in the name of Saraki .

Let me tell you something, Dogara or Tambuwal will make a great leader but they are far from its reach.
Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by FoolishBoy419: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
tomakint:

Wait until after the results of the court on the appeal....... grin cheesy cheesy you will know proper whether Eleka truly won or not .......you wonder why INEC is jittery to release the documents for verifications for the tribunal to PDP's Eleka? You think it's over?

Keep foolimg yourselves.
Re: I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku by eventsms(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Atiku is a better alternative to Buhari

Download Project topics and materials for all departments www.researchs.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki / Ibrahim Yakubu Lame Dies / Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.