Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man (1673 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Husband Is Making Sexual Advances Towards My House Maid. / I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by nickxtra(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2018
In fact, I went with some workers at my building site to my friend's wife Restaurant to eat. While eating, we needed more food, but no one was on sight as the sales girl had gone to buy savert. We tried reaching out to my friend's wife, but she was no where to be found and she did not even hear our shouts or calls, then I got up, went towards the kitchen to approach her, I found her held on to her phone to her ears and what I heard this woman saying baffled me, telling another man(I suspect) that "my Oga will travel over the weekend and we will see...Me self dey miss u, but you must use something o... No go give me belle o. Should i come over or u will come? .., I will give it to u as u want. Na u go tire".
After all these, I just shouted madam and she calmly told the person on phone "I will call you later", turned to me and said bros. I smiled and told her we have been calling her to serve us, but no response, she simply said "no mind these customers when no dey allow person rest"

Pls don't get it twisted... I strongly believe she was talking to another man. In fact, her younger brother has hadban issue with her in the past and he once told me in confidence that he suspects his sister of having a lover outside.

As for me, I don't want to scatter a family by telling my friend, her hubby to watch closely his wife, but I have told the brother to watch closely nd if he discovers anything funny, he can report her to thier parents.

As for me, until the husband catches her "korokoro", I sidon dey look.
Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22am On Jul 26, 2018
This is bad and seriously serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by chieyine(m): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2018
shocked shocked
Nothing makes one live longer than minding your business.

But in this scenario, e be like say the woman no know u for her to call you bros and not a familiar name.
So tell her hubby.
Make una arrange am tongue
U know as e dey be na
These hoes ain't loyal kiss
Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by Ahmed0336(m): 6:37am On Jul 26, 2018
It is a simple stufzzz. Just tell her husband to pretend as if he has travel, you know the rest grin

1 Like

Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by okomile(f): 6:39am On Jul 26, 2018
Let the hubby catch her himself.
It a complicated issue as you have no proof.

Pray for her to have a change of heart.
If eventually the hubby gets to know, do not say, u over heard this conversation otherwise, you will be call upon each time to be a witness to her infidelity.

grin grin
Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by Ahmed0336(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2018
okomile:
Let the hubby catch her himself.
It a complicated issue as you have no proof.

Pray for her to have a change of heart.
If eventually the hubby gets to know, do not say, u over heard this conversation otherwise, you will be call upon each time to be a witness to her infidelity.

grin grin

Pray for her to have a change of heart for what? Him don pray for himself finish? sad

1 Like

Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by Olalan(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2018
The institution of marriage is seriously battered in this age with the rate of infidelity
Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by okomile(f): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Pray for her to have a change of heart for what? Him don pray for himself finish? sad

grin grin
As he is concerned now.
He should have ignored what he heard then grin
Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by sisisioge: 6:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Hmmmm...I'm feeling like making trouble this morning.

My advice: get a new sim and send an anonymous text to her husband. Tell him to surprise her this week to find out.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by Homeboiy: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...I'm feeling like making trouble this morning.

My advice: get a new sim and send an anonymous text to her husband. Tell him to surprise her this week to find out.

Bia nwa eri go amosu oo

How u take know Wetin I won type

1 Like

Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by sisisioge: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Homeboiy:

Bia nwa eri go amosu oo

How u take know Wetin I won type

grin grin grin grin
Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by dingbang(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2018
The nigga has said he wants to mind his business, now nairalanders are telling him to report the matter to her husband...what the fvck

1 Like

Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by JoannaSedley(f): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Warn her off. Don't tell yet, as not everyone will want to know that their spouse is cheating.
Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by ImaIma1(f): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2018
The husband will eventually catch her. There is no hiding place for cheats
Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2018
chieyine:
shocked shocked
Nothing makes one live longer than minding your business.

But in this scenario, e be like say the woman no know u for her to call you bros and not a familiar name.
So tell her hubby.
Make una arrange am tongue
U know as e dey be na
These hoes ain't loyal kiss

Exactly, the husband is not your friend. The title is misleading. It should have been

"Caught A MAN'S Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man"

If you claim the husband is your friend, then you don't know what friendship is.

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by Biglittlelois(f): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2018
Sinc you've decided to mind your business, why are you telling us
Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
greyham:

Exactly, the husband is not your friend. The title is misleading. It should have been

"Caught A MAN'S Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man"

If you claim the husband is your friend, then you don't know what friendship is.
yea if he is really ur friend then tell him. how will u feel when u are married and ur wife is cheating but ur best friend who knew about it kept quiet
Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2018
Why can't you tell him?
Re: Caught My Friend's Wife Making "Sexual" Calls On Phone With Another Man by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:20am On Jul 27, 2018
nickxtra:
In fact, I went with some workers at my building site to my friend's wife Restaurant to eat. While eating, we needed more food, but no one was on sight as the sales girl had gone to buy savert. We tried reaching out to my friend's wife, but she was no where to be found and she did not even hear our shouts or calls, then I got up, went towards the kitchen to approach her, I found her held on to her phone to her ears and what I heard this woman saying baffled me, telling another man(I suspect) that "my Oga will travel over the weekend and we will see...Me self dey miss u, but you must use something o... No go give me belle o. Should i come over or u will come? .., I will give it to u as u want. Na u go tire".
After all these, I just shouted madam and she calmly told the person on phone "I will call you later", turned to me and said bros. I smiled and told her we have been calling her to serve us, but no response, she simply said "no mind these customers when no dey allow person rest"

Pls don't get it twisted... I strongly believe she was talking to another man. In fact, her younger brother has hadban issue with her in the past and he once told me in confidence that he suspects his sister of having a lover outside.

As for me, I don't want to scatter a family by telling my friend, her hubby to watch closely his wife, but I have told the brother to watch closely nd if he discovers anything funny, he can report her to thier parents.

As for me, until the husband catches her "korokoro", I sidon dey look.

I will break it up in two parts

Is she is really cheating then its easy to catch her now. She have you a clue in the conversation “ i will travel over the weekend “ meaning she always travel and hubby is always told a bulshit story for the travelling besides the woman runs a business here and there most common would be anything related to business

The hard thing to tell the husband to trek the wife movements. For him to do that has to spill the beans to him, are you ? We leave that one to you

Then finally i guess you called for someone at the front desk/till/counter and no responded but then you went to the kitchen were you heard her talking on the phone . Strange indeed where i come, you should have contiuned towards whilst you are still calling/shouting away to notify your presents.

Was she using ear piece that she couldnt hear you calling from the counter ?

Its sounds as if sneaked yo way into kitcken (might be wrong ) but for her not hear calling from counter then making your way to the kitchen (whether still calling or not) she might have been in deep sexual healing over the phone

(1) (Reply)

Men, Why Do You Hate Outspoken Women? / Nigerian Man Narrates How He And His Newly Married Younger Sister Fought / Something Is About To Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.