Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

“I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP (13599 Views)

Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC / The Moment Obaseki Joined PDP (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by computer0810(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin ;Dthe way ipob r happy about mass defection from APC to PDP and r crying about just 1 who return is laughable

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by ifymadu: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
Afonja, PDP don’t need your type.
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by OYEDIPE(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
tribalistseun:
Afonjas are well known traitors

If person yab you back.... You go threaten say you want your own country.

Idiot.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by gamaliel9: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
yemaldo:

He signed an agreement with u?

Thats exactly the problem....how did his name enter the list? Your question supposes that you will do the same if you find yourself in a similar ground.. Traitor
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by sparko1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sneh7:
Who cares

SENATE LEADERSHIP!

3 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Ndolarr: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
I have no respect for these 'porting' Senators! They are all a bunch of lazy, unproductive and greedy elements! Shame on all of them, both the 'decamping' and the 'camped' across party lines! Are they worried about youth unemployment, raging poverty in the land, poor infrastructure, insecurity and revenue leakages in Government finances! What about moral deficits among them and the executives with different shades of forgery of certificates which can embolden the younger generation to imbibe the ugly practice! I care less where any Senators crosscarpets to, my interest is that they should work and justify the jumbo pay they collect! Enough of this infantile politicking! It is nauseating! Our press is not even helping matters! I'm tired of this development please.

1 Like

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Anchor535(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Who bn want u b4? Bloody cowards undecided
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by neolboy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
IRAPADA:
coward? because he is not anti buhari like you

No but because he was not man enough to stand by his initial decision
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Caseless: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
Seun , you don't have zero page again?

And why is it sometimes difficult for ucweb browser to access this forum while other browsers like chrome do?
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by oooduancalmdown: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
ifymadu:
Afonja, PDP don’t need your type.
APC don't need flat-heads to win next year

3 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by OYEDIPE(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
neolboy:

Is it your decision?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by OYEDIPE(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

APC don't need flat-heads to win next year

Sure, like they did before.

1 Like

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by PHILipu1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

Gambari slave, lemme explain to you

IMO is an APC state
Ebonyi senator was not going to be given the mantle to run on PDP in the 2019 elections because of candidacy rotating to another constituency

NEXT!!!
And what about those that left APC for PDP?

Was APC going to give them return ticket in 2019 and they still joined PDP?

Most of those that joined PDP have ones issue or the other with their governors and they know that they will not even see APC primary ticket.

So,you are celebrating those that Joined PDP but will not celebrate those that joined APC.

4 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by kulay1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

IMO is an APC state
Ebonyi senator was not going to be given the mantle to run on PDP in the 2019 elections because of candidacy rotating to another constituency

NEXT!!!

Who cares?
The bottom line is two senators from the East defected from PDP to APC

6 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by henrysam(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
But this guy was on channels TV. Accusing ogun state apc that they conducted primaries without his knowing about it. He even said he does not know even his ward chairman. Though he said he did not defect to pdp but he win surely announced the party in few days time.
Wow money must have exchanged hands
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by lazynairalander1: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Who ask am?

check my SIGNATURE
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by PVision2020(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
tribalistseun:
Afonjas are well known traitors
Just like Afonja Bukola Saraki and Dino Melaiye abi?
IPOB yoots queuing behind Fulani / Yoruba (Atiku Saraki) since 001BC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by cytell56: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
© FCMgist
Breaking!

Senator Lanre Tejuoso, the Senator representing Ogun Central in the Red Chamber has denounced reports stating he joined the PDP.

On his Facebook page, less than an hour ago, he wrote “I remain a member of the All progressives Congress (APC) ”

The seemingly confused Senator wrote on his official Facebook page, on 24th July that he left the APC ...following issues he had with the leadership of the party in Ogun State.

He said “My disappointment is with the party at the state level where I, for reasons I am yet to ascertain, have been marginalized from party activities. My relationship with the state party leadership became severed all of a sudden as leaders became wary of associating with me. There is no form of communication between party leaders and myself.”

In a latest report released by the Senator himself, he had again flown his support for the All progressives that he remains a member of the Party.

The Senator, who was shortlisted amongst the lawmakers that decamped to PDP on Tuesday has come out clearly that he never did, he said he was making consultations on which tunnel to turn into. But now, he has finally dashed back to the Party.

© lalasticlala , mynd44

https://www.fcmgist.com/2018/07/26/i-remain-a-member-of-all-progressives-congress-apc-sen-tejuoso-denounces-reports-stating-he-joined-the-pdp/?preview=true

We don hear before nah
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by pyxon(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
kulay1:

Who cares?
The bottom line is two senators from the East defected from PDP to APC

Lmfao. When you don't know the intricacies of the politics in a zone. Shut the hell up and stop cerebrating prematurely.

Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, ondo all have PDP senators. All senators from ekiti are PDP
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by blazer2018: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
NsukkaDeeje:
I still repeat, most people do not understand that as it stands, Saraki and Dogara are in deep poo. The mass defection may have failed as APC has regained majority of both houses. Constitutionally, Saraki and Dogara cannot attempt to leave APC, otherwise they will lose their positions as senate president and speaker respectively. The plenary was merely adjourned to buy time and see if more lawmakers will leave APC. Otherwise, Saraki and Dogara just dug their own graves.

I don't know what Oshiohmole-led APC is doing i swear...they should just expel these mofos already and get ride of them...or is it until when they come back to wreck more havoc?

Adams should find time to watch some episodes of House of Cards abeg.

3 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by eagleeye2: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
EllySteve:
PMB: Lanre i heard you defected too, oya tell me how much u wanna embezzle and your backup plan to deceive the masses.

LANRE: Hmm Oga this one big oh, well it’s like 750 million naira well, and I can tell them that I wanna use it for PHC projects.

PMB: Lanre say no more, next!!!

sad How things wan take move for the country kwanu sad
Reminds me of Pablo Escobar.
Plata O Plomo (Lead or Silver).
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by senatordave1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

Lmfao. When you don't know the intricacies of the politics in a zone. Shut the hell up and stop cerebrating prematurely.

The pdp senator in ogun has been expelled by pdp,a senator in ekiti fatimat rasaki has joined apc.all senators in ondo are apc.osun has one pdp senator.so,pdp has only 3 and a half yoruba senators and no governors.in the se,apc has 2 senators in imo,ons in ebonyi,one in anambra thats foud in total and a governor.therefore apc is more rooted in the east than pdp in the west.up apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Abagworo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

Lmfao. When you don't know the intricacies of the politics in a zone. Shut the hell up and stop celebrating prematurely.

IMO is an APC state

NEXT!!!

While you are busy at it I will also like to let you know that some PDP Governors will work for Buhari in their States against Atiku. These include but not limited to Ebonyi, Delta and Crossriver. Delta will trade Governorship with Presidency or risk being ousted by APC machinery using majority Urhobo.

2 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Oblang(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
neolboy:

Show me when he initially announced his defection? Don't bring Saraki's conjured list o..

2 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Caseless: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oblang:

Show me when he initially announced his defection? Don't bring Saraki's conjured list o..
you quoted the wrong post.
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by gare(f): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
REMAIN IN YOUR APC , WE HAVE HEARD
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by pyxon(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
senatordave1:

The pdp senator in ogun has been expelled by pdp,a senator in ekiti fatimat rasaki has joined apc.all senators in ondo are apc.osun has one pdp senator.so,pdp has only 3 and a half yoruba senators and no governors.in the se,apc has 2 senators in imo,ons in ebonyi,one in anambra thats foud in total and a governor.therefore apc is more rooted in the east than pdp in the west.up apc

Ogun senator suspended not expelled as a disciplinary action. He is still a senator and a PDP member. Oyo senator left APC for ADC lmfao.

Governor of Benue detected from APC to PDP, Governor of Kwara and Sokoto to follow suit. 13 senators decamped from APC to PDP. So APC might be winning the south west battle, but PDP is winning the Nigeria war
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Oblang(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Caseless:
you quoted the wrong post.

Oh sorry...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Deploys 15,544 Policemen To Rivers State. / 9th Senate: Why We Picked Lawan For Senate Presidency – APC / PEPT: Atiku goes to Supreme Court Monday, to file 70-point grounds of appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.