Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,916 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

“I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP (13598 Views)

Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC / The Moment Obaseki Joined PDP (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by pyxon(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Abagworo:

While you are busy at it I will also like to let you know that some PDP Governors will work for Buhari in their States against Atiku. These include but not limited to Ebonyi, Delta and Crossriver. Delta will trade Governorship with Presidency or risk being ousted by APC machinery using majority Urhobo.

Oga I'm having meaningful debates with people armed with facts and not agbo joint banters
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Phlox007: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
My question is, what if the Prisedent decides to dump the APC as well?
What will Sir Oshiomole do?
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Caseless: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oblang:

Oh sorry...
is okay.
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

Lmfao. When you don't know the intricacies of the politics in a zone. Shut the hell up and stop cerebrating prematurely.

Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, ondo all have PDP senators. All senators from ekiti are PDP
my dear one don deport before election to APC..do your findings well about ekiti.. thanks
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by pyxon(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
Biadoyo:

my dear one don deport before election to APC..do your findings well about ekiti.. thanks

Noted
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

Lmfao. When you don't know the intricacies of the politics in a zone. Shut the hell up and stop celebrating prematurely.

Gambari slave, lemme explain to you

IMO is an APC state
Ebonyi senator was not going to be given the mantle to run on PDP in the 2019 elections because of candidacy rotating to another constituency

NEXT!!!
I always have a laugh when some people turn themselves into political analysts for other regions without having any knowledge of the political ramifications of that region.

The senators that decamped from the southwest owe their political relevance to APC. I.e. senators from Oyo and Ogun

Hence, they never wanted to leave APC to join PDP as that might spell doom for their political careers.

No one knew them in the political spectrum of the south west before the advent of ACN/APC

They wanted to leave to join other lesser known parties like ADc and co because they found out that their respective state governors wanted to give their tickets to others not because they have anything against Buhari.

So you need to see the irony in your counter comments and shut the hell up. I bet hypocrisy was invented for your likes cheesy

Run along, will you ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

Noted
thanks

1 Like

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by pyxon(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I always have a laugh when some people turn themselves into political analysts for other regions without having any knowledge of the political ramifications of that region.

The senators that decamped from the southwest owe their political relevance to APC. I.e. senators from Oyo and Ogun

Hence, they never want to leave APC to join PDP as that might spell doom for their political careers.

No one knew them in the political spectrum of the south west before the advent of ACN/APC

They wanted to leave to join other lesser known parties like ADc and co because they found out that their respective state governors wanted to give their tickets to others not because they have anything against Buhari.

So you need to see the irony in your counter comments and shut up. I bet hypocrisy was invented for your sake. cheesy

Run along, will you ! cheesy

I'm giving you facts and you're telling me things based on what you think the politicians might be thinking. How dumb can one be. The bone of contention is you imps acting like APC senators from the south east is a big deal whereas there are more PDP senators in the south west than there are Igbo APC senators.
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

I'm giving you facts and you're telling me things based on what you think the politicians might be thinking. How dumb can one be. The bone of contention is you imps acting like APC senators from the south east is a big deal whereas there are more PDP senators in the south west than there are Igbo APC senators.
I have given enough facts based on the happenings in the last 48% hours and months before that.

Three senator was initially announced to have defected in the south west

Monsurat from OYo central my senatorial district who no one knew until Ajimobi the oyostate governor under ACN made her speaker of the state assembly. She defected to ADC because AJimobi wants to use her ticket to return to the senate come 2019

The same fate for Tejuosho from Ogun central

Akambi from Oyo south denied the defection right from the time it was announced on the senate floor.

Tell me what I don't know!

The bone of contention was the person i quoted making it seem like Yorubas are traitors for renouncing their alleged defections. So I had to let him understand that Igbo senators have done something similar by moving to APC.

1 Like

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by edibobo: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yorubas and Traitors habit is like bread and butter
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Dareal90s(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
sorom4:
Afonjas are so confused
And what's ur problem with that, afonjas don't give a fxck abt u, they do their thing their way while u keep on complaining tongue

2 Likes

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Dareal90s(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
edibobo:
Yorubas and Traitors habit is like bread and butter
Just as Bianka Ojukwu is a traitor to Biafra, she's gonna be a zoo senator soon.

1 Like

Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by pyxon(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I have given enough facts based on the happenings in the last 48% hours and months before that.

Three senator was initially announced to have defected in the south west

Monsurat from OYo central my senatorial district who no one knew until Ajimobi the oyostate governor under ACN made her speaker of the state assembly. She defected to ADC because AJimobi wants to use her ticket to return to the senate come 2019

The same fate for Tejuosho from Ogun central

Akambi from Oyo south denied the defection right from the time it was announced on the senate floor.

Tell me what I don't know!

The bone of contention was the person i quoted making it seem like Yorubas are traitors for renouncing their alleged defections. So I had to let him understand that Igbo senators have done something similar by moving to APC.

Let me use your logic

If a senator decamps from the party that is popular in his region to the less popular party, he is gonna lose his seat because he rode on the popularity of his party. That means that senators who won their seats using the less liked party in a region are more popular because they were able to draw votes regardless of the party they used. What That means the ebonyi and Imo decampee APC senators will lose their seats to PDP in 2019 whereas the PDP senators in the south west who won their mandate through their sheer popularity regardless of the fact that they are PDP will retain their seats
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by kulay1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

Lmfao. When you don't know the intricacies of the politics in a zone. Shut the hell up and stop cerebrating prematurely.

Lol...So much for someone who supposedly claims to `know the intricacies of the politics in a zone'

FYI, not all senators from ekiti are PDP members. Sen. Fatimat Raji Rasaki, representing Ekiti Central Senatorial District has defected from PDP before Ekiti election took place.

So for future utterances/ writings, endeavor to get your facts right before typing jargons to misinform, confuse and create ethnic divides among the good people of Nigeria or STFU forever!
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Abagworo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

Let me use your logic

If a senator decamps from the party that is popular in his region to the less popular party, he is gonna lose his seat because he rode on the popularity of his party. That means that senators who won their seats using the less liked party in a region are more popular because they were able to draw votes regardless of the party they used. What That means the ebonyi and Imo decampee APC senators will lose their seats to PDP in 2019 whereas the PDP senators in the south west who won their mandate through their sheer popularity regardless of the fact that they are PDP will retain their seats

Imo is an APC State so your point is baseless. The APC Senators from Imo will soon decamp or give up their return if they wish to remain in APC.
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

Let me use your logic

Bro

let use your logic

You claimed some senators defected within the south east because they wanted to protect their seat at all cost after the local PDP machinery kicked against them, not because of their popularity.

So the APc senators are simply doing something similar in the south west. They are hoping their loyal supports follow them, but having realized the doom that awaits them, they made a u turn. They only won because their respective governors backed them not by their own popularity.

They might still pick up another thing within APc or reach a consensus with their respective governors.

They are paper weight politicians heavily backed by their state government. Hope you can assimilate that.

That is why I told you initially that you are not aware of how politics is played within the southwest.
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by pyxon(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Abagworo:

Imo is an APC State so your point is baseless. The APC Senators from Imo will soon decamp or give up their return if they wish to remain in APC.

What is this old fool typing again
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by pyxon(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
kulay1:

Lol...So much for someone who supposedly claims to `know the intricacies of the politics in a zone'

FYI, not all senators from ekiti are PDP members. Sen. Fatimat Raji Rasaki, representing Ekiti Central Senatorial District has defected from PDP before Ekiti election took place.

So for future utterances/ writings, endeavor to get your facts right before typing jargons to misinform, confuse and create ethnic divides among the good people of Nigeria or STFU forever!

Have you finished ranting? So Kashamu, Adeleke and the 2 other ekiti PDP senators have defected too? And the Oyo senator who defected from APC to ADC? Gedifok outta here
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by pyxon(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Bro

let use your logic

You claimed some senators defected within the south east because they wanted to protect their seat at all cost after the local PDP machinery kicked against them, not because of their popularity.

So the APc senators are simply doing something similar in the south west. They are hoping their loyal supports follow them, but having realized the doom that awaits them, they made a u turn. They only won because their respective governors backed them not by their own popularity.

They might still pick up another thing within APc or reach a consensus with their respective governors.

They are paper weight politicians heavily backed by their state government. Hope you can assimilate that.

That is why I told you initially that you are not aware of how politics is played within the southwest.

There is a rotation of power amongst constituencies in south east. And that system is stronger than individual candidates. That's why people like Fmr Senate president Ken Nnamani didn't make it back to the Senate. The popularity of a person doesn't matter, when it isn't the turn of your constituency it isn't your turn, ask Lt. Dora Akunyili. The riding on the popularity of the party or of the person is a south west politics thing. That's why you keep hearing things like he is a tinubu boy
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Iamgrey5(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
pyxon:

There is a rotation of power amongst constituencies in south east. And that system is stronger than individual candidates. That's why people like Fmr Senate president Ken Nnamani didn't make it back to the Senate. The popularity of a person doesn't matter, when it isn't the turn of your constituency it isn't your turn, ask Lt. Dora Akunyili. The riding on the popularity of the party or of the person is a south west politics thing. That's why you keep hearing things like he is a tinubu boy
Hope you understand what I wrote

I clearly stated that the local PDP machinery kicked against your southeastern senators(for whatever reasons) just like the local APC kicked against some APC senators for whatever reason, the machinery which their political survival depends on. They have nothing against Buhari

Hence, all the defectors from Southwest kept stating that "politics is local " in their Facebook page.
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by LaudableXX: 12:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Senator Lanre Tejuosho is really falling my hand. angry This man is the Senate Committee Chairman on Health, and he is still talking about working with Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) to upgrade 10,000 primary health centres, less than a year to 2019! shocked Is this guy for real? When will these upgrades be done and completed? The few PHCs that have been upgraded so far are less than 1,000 and they were done by NGOs, and not the Federal Ministry of Health. Can you see how these politicians keep playing 'ludo' and 'chess' with the health matters of Nigerians?
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Jaideyone(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2018
neolboy:
Coward

I hate men with no balls

Not surprised he is from Ogun state
something is wrong with your head.

so if you are still in PDP you will keep quite if your name is included in the list of people that decamped to APC? you need a knock on the head
Re: “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP by Jaideyone(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2018
sorom4:
Afonjas are so confused
thunder kill you there!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Secretary To Tinubu: Shelve Your Presidential Bid To Preserve Nigeria’s / ACN Leader Pelted With Pure-Water Sachets In Ondo / Police Deploys 15,544 Policemen To Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.