Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! (1433 Views)

How To Activate 1.5gb For N50 Data Cheat On Glo(hot And Blazing) / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! by Peacefullove: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Relationship is everywhere, but there are cool ones and ugly ones, Here is a list of 17 types of Relationship that Exist today.

1. Camouflage relationship - this is a relationship someone goes into strictly because they just want people to see them with someone , " make dey sha know sey me sef get pesin "

2 Forced relationship - " actually , its my Mum that said I must marry from his family " ... They are forced unto each other.. Single Joy, dem no get

3. Parasite relationship - The typical relationship where the dumb girl only gives her body and the Silly guy pours money like ATM. No future, No love or care for each other , Just parasitic .

4. Chained Relationship - This is a relationship bonded by family and friends, it's too popular to be broken , even though both of them knew they are not right for each other, but they can't quit due to its popularity, they care more about what their Facebook friends and people will think if they should ever broke up and thus persist .

5 Banker Relationship - in this particular one, they don't remember each other exist until they need something " hi dear" he immediately knows she needs assistance . if not, no hi , no text, no calls grin grin

6 Pity relationship " he has really spend on me, let me just say Yes " , This type , only one party is in love, the other is just considered out of pity. Most men are victims of this one grin

7 Open relationship - in this, there is nothing like one and only , Each party is free to go out with another person ....

8. Closed relationship - Both have decided not to involve any other person, no uploading of opposite sex photos, strictly you and I.. Breaking this rule means fight. Girls like this one a lot

9 . Bestie relationship - Between two friends, it gradually grows and they get fond of each other.

10. Circumstances relationship -this one they are just there because of circumstances, you will hear " you don't worth me, if not that Jim is stupid ni, shey I will be with you ni mtcheew " or " Shebi its Sola that do anyhow, u ke ?"
grin grin grin

11. Training center relationship
- na to dey use each other do training like they are on the boxing ground, its always about " he beat me #sobs" tomorrow, she will still go back to him for the beating.

12. NYSC relationship - Started. At NYSC and ends at NYSC. , both already have a partner before getting to the Camp but lack of loyalty make dem follow another person for that one year

13 Rebound relationship - the people here should be pitied , One of them is just a rebound, which means one person is just using the other as material to get over their broken heart. " at least , if she is by my side I will forget Simbi " or " at least , if I go on dates with him, I will forget Ali " na rebound o , no love

14 Sport relationship - you will hear " am a sport man, I like a lady that love football " , he is there because she likes football and watches it, the day she decided to start watching zee world, the relationship will enter gbege grin

15 poison relationship - this as the name suggest can lead to death, in this one the man or woman can be so jealous that they will pour acid or hurt their partners with knife . anger infested people, that's why you hear news like " Man kill girlfriend for talking to another guy "or jealous Girlfriend pour acid on boyfriend ...

16 . Electricity relationship - very irregular, If you are friends of this ones you will be forced to say " Your matter don tire me", its on and off, Today they are together , tomorrow dey aff broke up , next week they are together again, you will be like " Ki ni problem yin gan gan ? " " wetin be una problem sef ? "
.. It sometimes lead to Antenna relationship ��

17. Antenna Relationship - whoever is with this ones should be pitied, this ones are in a relationship but for one reason or the other they still want another, so their sattelite is still on searching for better option. And once they get a clear channel, they are off ... If you are their partner, Just wish they never get a better option Or else grin grin grin

+++++++

Sounds like fun, grin

but the moral is, if you are single ... Just be HAPPY don't allow someone in a circumstances, chained , Camouflage, Banker etc kind of relationship deceive you with their pretence, You are happier than some of them.

And if you are in a relationship, cherish it very well , but ask yourself hope its not poisonous , parasitic, Circumstances, Electricity, Antenna or rebound etc kind of relationship ?

Drops pen, feel free to add yours , and reply which one is your own relationship .... grin

cc : Lalasticlala , Seun , Mynd44 , Rocktation , farano

1 Like

Re: Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! by OneStep3: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin
Re: Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! by Peacefullove: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Updated !
Re: Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! by youngds: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
undecided you try sha
Re: Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! by Peacefullove: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2019
youngds:
undecided you try sha

lol, which one be una own ? grin grin
Re: Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! by youngds: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Peacefullove:

lol, which one be una own ? grin grin

Wow! Since last year? Now you asking?? Should I tell you of last or this year now?
Re: Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! by carter009(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
9 is okay...
Re: Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! by luvyaself95(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
YeYe Relationship dem...
Re: Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! by Biglittlelois(f): 12:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! by Peacefullove: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
. Drop yours
Re: Blazing, 17 Types Of Relationship!!! by yarimo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Op you are 100 % correct grin grin

(1) (Reply)

... / MC CARO NAKK.ED : Liberian Female Rapper Drops Her Pants On Stage -photos / Why Nigeria Can Never Be The Power House Of Tech In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.