Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

15 Profitable Business Ideas For Stay-at-home Mums - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Profitable Business Ideas For Stay-at-home Mums (719 Views)

Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup?? / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Profitable Business Ideas For Stay-at-home Mums by Fabmumng(f): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Every day I get messages from women asking me what business they can start from the comfort of their homes with little or zero capital. First of all let me state here that this list is not a get rich quick scheme. This list contains 15 profitable business ideas that I have watched other women grow from little or no money as investment into 6-7 figures all from the comfort of their homes.

All of the under listed business ideas require some level of dedication, patience and hard work which are the bedrock of every successful business. You can also start them with little or no money

Now that you understand that, let’s dive in.

1-Blogging: Many women have started blogging either as a hobby or to cure their idleness and today, those blogs have grown to become multi-millionaire assets.
The number one step to blogging is to choose a niche in line with your passion and values. Once you have figured this out, you will require less than N10, 000 to buy your domain name and self-host your blog. Don’t worry, it is not as difficult as it sounds, Just put YouTube to a very good use and you are well on your way to becoming a blogger. If you however feel that you are not a techy person, you can hire a web developer to set up your blog and show you how to make your posts when he/she is done.

2-Hand crafted jewelry: You will need to learn this skill. Hand crafted jewelries business is highly lucrative and there are a lot of ways to generate multiple income streams from it as well. Just find an amazing jewelry maker and request for training.

For more click http://fabmumng.com/15-profitable-business-ideas-stay-home-mums/

(1) (Reply)

Indeed, It Is Beautiful And Amazing Lights That Ultimately Set Your Mood / See How Uncle Beat Up His 13yr Girl Relation For Stealing 3k (pix) / Become A Passive Landlord & Earn Rent From Over 300 Property Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.