Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government (31304 Views)

#endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Deadlytruth(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
Which intelligence? To be slaves of the foolanis? Back stabbers ,ass lickers or cowards which one are you talking about?

The greatest risk in life to not to take risk..i know you have not heard of this before..so that's why you Yourbas have not failed cause cowards are always scared to take risk

We fought your master for three years and half..it will always be in Nigeria history(Nigerian Biafra war)

The world knows about us..the igbos
We are better than you people in everything
We can open the page if you want..cause am game

So when you talk about intelligence I see none

As per the bolded, you Igbos are the actual Fulanis' slaves. Remember you guys enslaved the entire South under them when you decided to play second fiddle to them at independence through the ill-fated NPC-NCNC coalition in which your grand patron Dr. Azikiwe sold his birthright to be Nigeria's first Prime Minister in exchange for the subordinate slave position of rubber stamp Governor General to a far less educated Balewa.

6 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by zinaunreal(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2018
Temidayo9:
No one ever win Government

Tell that to fidel castro. Rubbish talk
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Dareal90s(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2018
gidgiddy:

The slaughtered the Governor of the Western Region, Lt Col Fajuyi, in Ibadan but there was no need?

They chased away Brigadier Ogundipe, who was to be head if state, away from Lagos but there was no need?

They cancelled MKO's mandate, arrested and slaughtered him in detention, but there was no need?

Well if the caliphate can do all that to you Yorubas yet you people cannot stand up for your sovereignty then it means Yorubas are push-overs and slaves of the caliphate. That's why the Caliphate doesn't take you people serious, they know you people are only good at talking but no action
Do u think we ar fools, they ar politicians, they got what they deserved, we won't kill ourselves because of politicians, wen they ar friends nd sharing money we weren't called, so y die with them? Many things d Igbo's don't knw abt Yoruba's nd they can't ever knw. Since the caliphate has been killing Igbo's what has the outcome been? Over 1million Igbo's killed o, they used ur brothers against u nd u still kill urselves. Yoruba's has grown past all that, mind u without the Yoruba's support the caliphate can't rule Nigeria, that's just there for u to knw d caliphate knws how important we ar, even without the Yoruba's we can never have an Igbo president.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by olat70(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2018
Ole,so their eyes dey for Abacha loot;oshi

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by gidgiddy: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2018
Dareal90s:

Do u think we ar fools, they ar politicians, they got what they deserved, we won't kill ourselves because of politicians, wen they ar friends nd sharing money we weren't called, so y die with them? Many things d Igbo's don't knw abt Yoruba's nd they can't ever knw. Since the caliphate has been killing Igbo's what has the outcome been? Over 1million Igbo's killed o, they used ur brothers against u nd u still kill urselves. Yoruba's has grown past all that, mind u without the Yoruba's support the caliphate can't rule Nigeria, that's just there for u to knw d caliphate knws how important we ar, even without the Yoruba's we can never have an Igbo president.

We don't think you are fools, we just think you are cowards who never stand up for anything. Only good at noise making

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Dareal90s(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2018
gidgiddy:

We don't think you are fools, we just think you are cowards who never stand up for anything. Only good at noise making
Good continue thinking we ar cowards while we increase in all ramifications, we can't support Igbo's until they humble themselves, u want a president go fight for it, u want Biafra go fight for it, we ain't responsible for ur miserable life.

4 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by emyhope: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2018
The days are evil !!!!

People are more happier with more of joy when the truth were covered in this country.

And that is why we are suffering today.

We celebrate evil and wickedness in this country.

But the truth always prevails at the end.

We need to change our mental attitude for good.

God we help us.

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by omoelerin1: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2018
madridsta007:

Lol.
The US can interfere in the affairs of any country it wants to. As long as it is in its national interest. 177 countries and counting.
One of illiterate and ignorant Igbos spotted.
To many ipob nairalanders, US is the capital of the world, UN is the world govt.
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by oooduancalmdown: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2018
gregyboy:

Young man am no yoruba i dont like yoruba either if they were d one gasping for this i would even tell them worse am a confirmed edo man so does edo have business with Igbo's i dont think so ...
The ideology is wrong running is never the issue i love the country diversity but no unity is the problem i would biafrans fight for thier own people insteas of nigerians ....when u finally have the bifarans is that how enugu would be fighting for them selves alone in biafra .....

Guy, nobody is running to anywhere. What they want is their concern not yours. If they don't want to be Nigerians, leave them to decide their faith. Afterall, we were forced to be one by the colonial British government. There is nothing special in diversity. Most indigenous countries in Europe and Asia are not diverse, and yet they thrive. Leave that useless diversity talk. Diversity does not contribute anything positive to a country. Most diversed country have issues like tribalisn and ethnic killings.
Edo man, I be Yoruba and I want them to have their own country.
I don't like Ibos, Ijaws, Fulanis, Edos, Igalas and I am certain they don't like me either. So why should I want to share same nation when we hate each other?
Nigeria must split

2 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by omoelerin1: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2018
Chuksmonika:
syria is also an independent country...But Trumph ordered the United state military to conduct airstrikes against Syria...Libya is an independent country,US and it's allies invaded it too,so what are you saying?
US will soon invade biafran republic as well
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by omoelerin1: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2018
gypsey:
they should have gone to the European court of human right, The US has no right to interfere, UN or members of the common wealth could have done something, besides they should not have sued for money, they should have just sued on violation of human rights And if they win their lawyers can then file or demand for compensations, in the form of money.

Because they can not be walking around or possesing Nigerian passports and demanding money from Nigerian Government, in this case The judge would see them as money grabbing thugs.

But, they can go away, Think, prepare their case properly Again and go to the European court.
A totally blind giving direction to the partially blind.

European court ko, Asian court ni.

mtcheeeeeeew
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2018
omoelerin1:
A totally blind giving direction to the partially blind.

European court ko, Asian court ni.

mtcheeeeeeew
i have made my opinion , grin you don't have to agree. you are a morron!

peharps you should Educate me, i am blind grin.

lets hear your suggestions, please! otherwise keep moving...

It caught your Attention, didn't it? tongue
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Bluffly: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2018
Silence is the best answer for a...Think about it.
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by omoelerin1: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2018
gypsey:
it was just an opinion, and a suggestion, grin you don't have to agree. i am not a proffessional legal personel .

peharps you should Educate me, i am blind grin.

lets hear your suggestions, please! otherwise keep moving...

It caught your Attention, didn't it? tongue
What manner of silly suggestion is that? Does it make sense to you.

All I see in your comment and the rest that shout US, ICC or whatever is an epitome of inferiority complex or Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2018
omoelerin1:
What manner of silly suggestion is that? Does it make sense to you.

All I see in your comment and the rest that shout US, ICC or whatever is an epitome of inferiority complex or Ignorance.

you are very Good with making derogatory remarks i give you that, but still you have no suggestions tell us how it works, rather or just ignore as i ve asserted, you appear very sentimental there is no need for your rudeness. if you are going to be rude please don't respond. thank you!
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by gidgiddy: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Strikethem:
Can you please tell us what you do when ironsi was assassinated? Can you tell us what you have done so far since Kanu was no where to be found. I will like to know the fight you fought when ironsi was killed and the one you are fighting since kanu disappeared. Or you think beating empty chest is what we are talking here? Lol, who doesn't know the slaves in this nation, from shagari to tofa, and now atiku cheesy

You should try to read more Nigerian history. Who are the people who declared their independence and fought for 3 years for it?

That's is something you people will have no backbone to ever do not even if the caliphate slaughtered 100 MKO's

The world likes people who stand up for their freedom, even if they fall in the process.

The world does not like those who embrace slavery without even a protest, let alone a fight.
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by omoelerin1: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2018
gypsey:
you are very Good with making derogatory remarks i give you that, but still you have no suggestions tell us how it works, rather or just ignore as i ve asserted, you appear very sentimental there is no need for your rudeness. if you are going to be rude please don't respond. thank you!
I always feeling uncomfortable whenever I read all sorts of embarrassed remarks made by some ignorant Nigerians, calling on international community, EU or US to come and interfere in their internal affairs.

When will Africans free themselves from their slavery mentality?

How can you be suggesting that a group of people who is not in good term with their govt in a country in west Africa should head to a court in Europe for address? Why will European Union decide for Nigeria?
How will you, as a member of okada riders association go to the meeting of the association of barbers to come and help you sanction the leadership of your association maltreating you?

Those ipob that filed a case in a US court, in the first place are mere clowns.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Strikethem: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2018
Deadlytruth:

As per the bolded, you Igbos are the actual Fulanis' slaves. Remember you guys enslaved the entire South under them when you decided to play second fiddle to them at independence through the ill-fated NPC-NCNC coalition in which your grand patron Dr. Azikiwe sold his birthright to be Nigeria's first Prime Minister in exchange for the subordinate slave position of rubber stamp Governor General to a far less educated Balewa.

We will keep hitting them with hard fact. All they know how to do is calling someone what they really are. From calling someone slave but history and fact shows how they are slaves to Hausa n Fulani and Yoruba. From calling someone dirty but world health organization said they are the dirtiest in the world. Spit on those people.

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by EternalTruths: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Guy, nobody is running to anywhere. What they want is their concern not yours. If they don't want to be Nigerians, leave them to decide their faith. Afterall, we were forced to be one by the colonial British government. There is nothing special in diversity. Most indigenous countries in Europe and Asia are not diverse, and yet they thrive. Leave that useless diversity talk. Diversity does not contribute anything positive to a country. Most diversed country have issues like tribalisn and ethnic killings.
I don't like Ibos, Ijaws, Fulanis, Edos, Igalas and I am certain they don't like me either. So why should I want to share same nation when we hate each other?
Nigeria must split

God bless you for this Truthful Comment.

Break up Nigeria since we don't love, trust & care for each ethnic group.
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by EternalTruths: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2018
omoelerin1:
I always feeling uncomfortable whenever I read all sorts of embarrassed remarks made by some ignorant Nigerians, calling on international community, EU or US to come and interfere in their internal affairs.

How can you be suggesting that a group of people who is not in good term with their govt in a country in west Africa should head to a court in Europe for address? Why will European Union decide for Nigeria?
How will you, as a member of okada riders association go to the meeting of the association of barbers to come and help you sanction the leadership of your association maltreating you?

There is a difference between immunity and sovereignty.

Once they step down from power, their immunity is gone. So any movement into the US after stepping down from power, will definitely have them in a fixed.
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Strikethem: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2018
Dareal90s:

That is the low faculty thinking of average igbo. They wasted their lives for ojukwu only for ojukwu to come back to the same country and contested for presidency n senator.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Strikethem: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2018
gidgiddy:

You should try to read more Nigerian history. Who are the people who declared their independence and fought for 3 years for it?

That's is something you people will have no backbone to ever do not even if the caliphate slaughtered 100 MKO's

The world likes people who stand up for their freedom, even if they fall in the process.

The world does not like those who embrace slavery without even a protest, let alone a fight.
Oga ade, leave story for lawma. Tell us here the fight you fought when ironsi was killed. I read history and what I saw was how you people are slave to the hausafulani, from shagari, to tofa and now to atiku. We know history. Tell us how you fought and destroy Nigeria when ironsi was killed and how you have started war since kanu was nowhere to be found. That is what I want to here. Una go north to beg, go to west to beg. Oga tell us the story.

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by JAMESOJAY: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2018
I want to ask you just two simple question

Are Yourbas Muslims by origin ? How did islam come into south west?

Lets talk about the real slaves here..

I hope you know the hopeless idiot coward called afonja?

Let me tell you his stupid story

At the start of the 19th century Ilorin was a border town in the northeast of the Oyo Empire, with a mainly Yoruba population but with many Hausa and Fulani immigrants. It was the headquarters of an Oyo General, Afonja, who rebelled against the empire and helped bring about its collapse with the assistance of the Fulani.[1] The rebellion was powered by Nupe and Bornu Moslem slaves.[2] Afonja had been assisted by Salih Janta, also called Shehu Alimi, a leader of the local Fulani. In 1824 Afonja was assassinated and Alimi's son Abdusalami became Emir.[3] Ilorin became an emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.

The Yourbas are slaves cause there is nothing you cowards can do without the help of your master..same thing you stupid afonja did..he asked for the help of the foolanis

Your religion and culture is about to be wiped out and you fools are doing

All your leaders are Muslims why?from awolowo down to tinubu

Why is it hard for the yourba cowards to look the foolanis in the eye and tell them to release your throne? ?
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by JAMESOJAY: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2018
I want to ask you just two simple question

Are Yourbas Muslims by origin ? How did islam come into south west?

Lets talk about the real slaves here..

I hope you know the hopeless idiot coward called afonja?

Let me tell you his stupid story

At the start of the 19th century Ilorin was a border town in the northeast of the Oyo Empire, with a mainly Yoruba population but with many Hausa and Fulani immigrants. It was the headquarters of an Oyo General, Afonja, who rebelled against the empire and helped bring about its collapse with the assistance of the Fulani.[1] The rebellion was powered by Nupe and Bornu Moslem slaves.[2] Afonja had been assisted by Salih Janta, also called Shehu Alimi, a leader of the local Fulani. In 1824 Afonja was assassinated and Alimi's son Abdusalami became Emir.[3] Ilorin became an emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.

The Yourbas are slaves cause there is nothing you cowards can do without the help of your masters the foolanis..same thing your stupid afonja did..he asked for the help of the foolanis

Your religion and culture is about to be wiped out and you fools are doing

All your leaders are Muslims why?from awolowo down to tinubu

Why is it hard for the yourba cowards to look the foolanis in the eye and tell them to release their throne
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by gidgiddy: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2018
Strikethem:
Oga ade, leave story for lawma. Tell us here the fight you fought when ironsi was killed. I read history and what I saw was how you people are slave to the hausafulani, from shagari, to tofa and now to atiku. We know history. Tell us how you fought and destroy Nigeria when ironsi was killed and how you have started war since kanu was nowhere to be found. That is what I want to here. Una go north to beg, go to west to beg. Oga tell us the story.

Lol, look at Yorubas who have never picked up even a stick to to fight in the history of Nigeria asking others about how others have fought.

LOL
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by JAMESOJAY: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2018
You should be ashamed of yourself

You are a slave and will always be one
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by gregyboy(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Nigeria must split

What do u gain from spliting ...we are bound to have issues ...culture is another issues in africa as big as every continent african has the most diversed people on earth 3000 language's while other continent have only four or two....this was the failure of our foredsthers to unite us all and speak one language for unification ....now we understand ourself and have one goal for betterments lets drop culture outside its a set back....but if biafra did fight for nigeria to end corruption they will be no need for thier spliting the corruption reminds us that we are originally different.... Os there any bigger difference between a back man and a white man but yet they stay together then why cant we leave together
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Strikethem: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Nigeria must split
Yes Nigeria must split as you said. But the thing is, are Yorubas the one they want to collect biafra from. So constantly insulting yorubas, even they they are 100% of what they accuse others. So how will insulting yorubas give them biafra. That is the stupidity we talk about.
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by oooduancalmdown: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2018
gregyboy:

What do u gain from spliting ...we are bound to have issues ...culture is another issues in africa as big as every continent african has the most diversed people on earth 3000 language's while other continent have only four or two....this was the failure of our foredsthers to unite us all and speak one language for unification ....now we understand ourself and have one goal for betterments lets drop culture outside its a set back....but if biafra did fight for nigeria to end corruption they will be no need for thier spliting the corruption reminds us that we are originally different.... Os there any bigger difference between a back man and a white man but yet they stay together then why cant we leave together
Guy, we can't unite. Why is that hard for you guys to accept? You are from Edo right? How many of the tribes in Edo like themselves? There is no way the three larger ethnic groups in Nigeria can like themselves. You can't have 300 ethnic groups and expect them to live peacefully. If the British had not amalgamated us into one, do you think we would have done that? No!
You talked about corruption. What do think is behind corruption? Do you think leadership problems is behind corruption or the terrible system? Nobody can stop corruption. It is a thing of the mind. Corruption exist because we are diverse. I no get time to dey write too much
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Strikethem: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
gidgiddy:

Lol, look at Yorubas who have never picked up even a stick to to fight in the history of Nigeria asking others about how others have fought.

LOL
Lol, Yoruba have never picked a stick grin, yet, there was jalumi war, kirigi war etc. Taking war between soldiers as their war and yet still lose. Lol, igbos that have never won any war is their history is talking. Igbo that tagged anger of yorubas as Oso abiola even though the thing no concern them and ran back home dey hear they talk cheesy. You guys are the funniest set of race in the world. Page, don't shift goal post yet. We can create another thread for that where I will ask you to name any war you fought and won. But now, tell us, the fight you fought when ironsi was gruesomely assassinated and stop spitting.
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by potoX: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
grin
Ziggylady:

Poor Unity beggar,Unity begging is a full time job indeed....'suffer humiliation' that will entail them sharing a country with you..You lots are beside yourself with happiness,now the chances of Igbos still being with you is slightly higher(according to you all)...shameless things who appears useless without Igbos,lol cheesy
Eyah sorry eh. How does it feel to lose? You always lose
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
omoelerin1:

I don't understand one single thing you have written above, Perhaps i am blind and Ignorant like you ve mentioned, now, If you can not put your explainations in simple terms for blind and Ignorant folks like me, then you are blind and ignorant as i am, i am here to learn. If you can not teach me, you are no use to me. now, try Again teach me! what does all the things you have written Above mean? in simple terms.

Remember, i am blind and Ignorant, According to you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwara Assembly Revokes Alimi Chalet Acquired By Saraki / Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government / More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.