Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government (31332 Views)

#endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nigeria 9-0 ipob. ;DNigeria 9-0 ipob.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Dareal90s(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
My brothers listen because we failed today does not mean we won't try again

We will keep pushing till something happens

Only cowards fail and won't try like the

Foolanis and yourba cowards

Lol
Am yet to hear that the Yoruba's failed, Igbo's have failed countless of times including this one. You need to tap from the intelligence of the Yoruba's.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by sammirano: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Am just wondering, if they say this people should go school na spare parts they go wan sell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by oneclickng: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Allee90:
I have said it since that Igbos are CURSED in Nijeriya
mpa gi!
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Moukandjo: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
I mean, why will the US even take some irrelevant, extremely deluded & empty-headed people with irritating postures as this serious in the first place? grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by dvee2: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Fraust40:
I don't agree with this move. What's wrong with writing to the Prosecutor of the ICC attaching all the evidence, pursuant to the Rome Statute? This is obviously a violation of Article 6 of the Rome Statute. It has absolutely nothing to do with the US.

Which ICC? The ICC that just honored PMB?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by yourwish: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
It's a long walk to freedom Biafrans smiley but one day we shall be free grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by oneclickng: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Allee90:
I have said it since that Igbos are CURSED in Nijeriya
you grew up mistakenly! ...Nkita-ara!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by iwene390(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Fraust40:
I don't agree with this move. What's wrong with writing to the Prosecutor of the ICC attaching all the evidence, pursuant to the Rome Statute? This is obviously a violation of Article 6 of the Rome Statute. It has absolutely nothing to do with the US.

undecided
Fraust40:

it's obvious you don't understand What "JURISDICTION" means.... go check it out on UN chater...
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by FisifunKododada: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
tongue
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by newjosboy: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
They should take the case to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem in Israel since they are Jews. Lets see if they would be recognised consequently win.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by newjosboy: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=HajimeSaito post=69727748][/quote]

If the defendants finish there appointments/tenures, and then the case gets reopened against them. Would they be the ones to pay whatever compensation leveled against them or the government of the day(of which they are not part of)?
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Sleekfingers: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
I just don't understand these people. You guys said you want biafra. Which is your right. But majority of you guys resides in southwest, north and south south.
And shouting Biafra. My advice to you is to relocate to your various states and boycott anything that had to do with Nigeria.

That's when we Nigerians will know you are serious. Not just ranting online.

I don talk my own o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by SmartyPants(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
msughdoo:
International Criminal Court has the jurisdiction. Guess what? The head of the court is an IGBO man!

You mean the same Igbo man Buhari was wining and dining with the other day?

Anyway just to provide a technical correction, the President of the ICC has no say in determining what cases are brought before the court. This role falls to one of the Chief prosecutor, the Security Council or a State party to the Rome Statute.

Importantly, the Sec. Council can veto any and every attempt to bring a case before the ICC. Nigeria has powerful strategic partners in the US and China and is on good terms with all the other nations in the security council.

So how do you see the prospect of success before the ICC?

4 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
IPOB nova c anything.

What is about to hit their useless self will be monumental.

Watch how they would start hating on Dolapo Trump Abduljabar.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Organs(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
statusquoante:
Nigeria is an independent country.
Hence, the US can't directly interfere in its affairs.

Bros u don too wakaa, IPOB miscreants no sabi book reach that side.

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oya wailers - una food is ready.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Organs(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
tribalistseun:

FAKE NEWS, daily trust afonja newspaper

see am here.yeye dey worri you.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201807260108.html

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Sleekfingers: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
I just don't understand these people. You guys said you want biafra. Which is your right. But majority of you guys resides in southwest, north and south south.
And shouting Biafra. My advice to you is to relocate to your various states and boycott anything that had to do with Nigeria.

That's when we Nigerians will know you are serious. Not just ranting online.

I don talk my own o. Na advice o

2 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Organs(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oceannaagent:

Are they? still you won't let them go.
The least among the igbos are far better than your generation. SMH

That is how you continue to boast. Ojukwu said same, later, he had to beg Grade II educated Shagari for pardon after running away. You are all over the place trying to erk out a living yet you will not show gratitude to your host. If all of you stay in the East and turn Eastern Nigeria to Dubai or London for all to see, maybe we will believe you. But no, you won't do that, prior to BH in the North, the North was the most peaceful. Most Nigerians (including Ibos) will rather live anywhere else than the East cos of high crime, scamming, fake drugs, fake everything rate and you claim to be better than somebody? Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by justtoodark: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
chai...40% of abacha loot....

2 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by HypocriticalMod: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
they should have gone to the European court of human right, The US has no right to interfere, UN or members of the common wealth could have done something, besides they should not have sued for money, they should have just sued on violation of human rights And if they win their lawyers can then file or demand for compensations, in the form of money.

Because they can not be walking around or possesing Nigerian passports and demanding money from Nigerian Government, in this case The judge would see them as money grabbing thugs.

But, they can go away, Think, prepare their case properly Again and go to the European court.
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by JAMESOJAY: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Which intelligence? To be slaves of the foolanis? Back stabbers ,ass lickers or cowards which one are you talking about ?

The greatest risk in life to not to take risk..i know you have not heard of this before..so that's why you Yourbas have not failed cause cowards are always scared to take risk

We fought your master for three years and half..it will always be in Nigeria history(Nigerian Biafra war)

The world knows about us..the igbos
We are better than you people in everything
We can open the page if you want..cause am game

So when you talk about intelligence I see none

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by JAMESOJAY: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Which intelligence? To be slaves of the foolanis? Back stabbers ,ass lickers or cowards which one are you talking about ?

The greatest risk in life to not to take risk..i know you have not heard of this before..so that's why you Yourbas have not failed cause cowards are always scared to take risk

We fought your master for three years and half..it will always be in Nigeria history(Nigerian Biafra war)

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Lordofthewest(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
So abiola,femi falana, Gani fawemi,fela kuti didn't take risk these men did flee like your coward leaders kanu and ojukwu they faced the government and suffered the consequences.. If you ask me I think you flat head cowards are the greatest cowards in Nigerias history after all the noise na ordinary flogging military use reset una brain... Awon akindanidani
JAMESOJAY:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Martin0(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
gypsey:
they should have gone to the European court of human right, The US has no right to interfere, UN or members of the common wealth could have done something, besides they should not have sued for money, they should have just sued on violation of human rights And if they win their lawyers can then file or demand for compensations, in the form of money.

Because they can not be walking around or possesing Nigerian passports and demanding money from Nigerian Government, in this case The judge would see them as money grabbing thugs.

But, they can go away, Think, prepare their case properly Again and go to the European court.

gbamgrin
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by gidgiddy: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dareal90s:

Am yet to hear that the Yoruba's failed, Igbo's have failed countless of times including this one. You need to tap from the intelligence of the Yoruba's.

Please don't make me laugh. Have Yorubas even tried? It takes guts to attempt something. So if Yorubas have no guts to do anything, they count this as intelligent?
It's better to try and fail than to be a coward who never tried anything because of the fear of failing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Martin0:

gbamgrin
you Agree? how do know i am not just talking Rubbish?

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by zidek(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Biafra are bunch of loser and failure

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose: 'APC My Foot! I Will Never Have Anything To Do With APC' / I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.