Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government (31345 Views)

#endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Strikethem: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
I want to ask you just two simple question

Are Yourbas Muslims by origin ? How did islam come into south west?

Lets talk about the real slaves here..

I hope you know the hopeless idiot coward called afonja?

Let me tell you his stupid story

At the start of the 19th century Ilorin was a border town in the northeast of the Oyo Empire, with a mainly Yoruba population but with many Hausa and Fulani immigrants. It was the headquarters of an Oyo General, Afonja, who rebelled against the empire and helped bring about its collapse with the assistance of the Fulani.[1] The rebellion was powered by Nupe and Bornu Moslem slaves.[2] Afonja had been assisted by Salih Janta, also called Shehu Alimi, a leader of the local Fulani. In 1824 Afonja was assassinated and Alimi's son Abdusalami became Emir.[3] Ilorin became an emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.

The Yourbas are slaves cause there is nothing you cowards can do without the help of your masters the foolanis..same thing your stupid afonja did..he asked for the help of the foolanis

Your religion and culture is about to be wiped out and you fools are doing

All your leaders are Muslims why?from awolowo down to tinubu

Why is it hard for the yourba cowards to look the foolanis in the eye and tell them to release their throne

See them, coward that was shouting oso abiola in 1993 is calling someone coward. Wonder shall never end. Slaves to shagari, tofa n atiku is calling someone coward grin. Which throne is this one talking of. Afonja is a traitor n we careless about him. That why we left him to his faith. We understand you guys want your slavery back. Don't worry, osibanjo will leave. You igbos are Hausa slaves, no amount of una shout can change that. History will continue to prove it. The history is repeating itself already with atikulate you people shout daily. Chronic slave.

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by oooduancalmdown: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Strikethem:
Yes Nigeria must split as you said. But the thing is, are Yorubas the one they want to collect biafra from. So constantly insulting yorubas, even they they are 100% of what they accuse others. So how will insulting yorubas give them biafra. That is the stupidity we talk about.
To be sincere bro, I tire for Ibos. If Yoruba support Biafra, they will insult. If we don't, they will still complain. Those people are confused. No Ibo leader support Biafra. Why are Ibo leaders not supporting Biafra? Why do Ibos still vote them in? Why not vote IPOB members to represent them as Senate so they ask for referendum? Why vote leaders that don't support their agitation? I tire for them. Two days ago, some Yoruba guys continued their agitation for Oodua republic, instead of Ibos to be happy that Yorubas support Nigeria disintegration, they were insulting them. And these people say they want Biafra. I confuse for them.
Me I don't like all these Fulanis, Ibos, Ijaws, and I don't want to share same country with them. This is one reason why I want the country to split

2 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by oooduancalmdown: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Strikethem:
See them, coward that was shouting oso abiola in 1993 is calling someone coward. Wonder shall never end. Slaves to shagari, tofa n atiku is calling someone coward grin. Which throne is this one talking of. Afonja is a traitor n we careless about him. That why we left him to his faith. We understand you guys want your slavery back. Don't worry, osibanjo will leave. You igbos are Hausa slaves, no amount of una shout can change that. History will continue to prove it. The history is repeating itself already with atikulate you people shout daily. Chronic slave.
Of course they will. They have always been. Peter Obi will lick Atiku's ass
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Deadlytruth(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
gregyboy:

What do u gain from spliting ...we are bound to have issues ...culture is another issues in africa as big as every continent african has the most diversed people on earth 3000 language's while other continent have only four or two....this was the failure of our foredsthers to unite us all and speak one language for unification ....now we understand ourself and have one goal for betterments lets drop culture outside its a set back....but if biafra did fight for nigeria to end corruption they will be no need for thier spliting the corruption reminds us that we are originally different.... Os there any bigger difference between a back man and a white man but yet they stay together then why cant we leave together

I am from Edo State like you but I am not comfortable with this your unity begging.
Edos are not known with unity begging.
In fact the first ever proponent of session in Nigeria is an Edo man Anthony Enahoro.

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by madridsta007(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
omoelerin1:
One of illiterate and ignorant Igbos spotted.
To many ipob nairalanders, US is the capital of the world, UN is the world govt.

LOL.

BMC bot spotted.
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Strikethem: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

To be sincere bro, I tire for Ibos. If Yoruba support Biafra, they will insult. If we don't, they will still complain. Those people are confused. No Ibo leader support Biafra. Why are Ibo leaders not supporting Biafra? Why do Ibos still vote them in? Why not vote IPOB members to represent them as Senate so they ask for referendum? Why vote leaders that don't support their agitation? I tire for them. Two days ago, some Yoruba guys continued their agitation for Oodua republic, instead of Ibos to be happy that Yorubas support Nigeria disintegration, they were insulting them. And these people say they want Biafra. I confuse for them.
Me I don't like all these Fulanis, Ibos, Ijaws, and I don't want to share same country with them. This is one reason why I want the country to split
If they want to go, they should go, it does not concern me. But if they think insulting yorubas will dash them biafra, they they will get ten fold of the insult from us.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by JAMESOJAY: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Strikethem:

Coward you have not answered my question...only illiterates answer questions with questions..big shame,shame on you boy

We never shouted the name of Abiola(international thief thief aka ITT)
Cause the coward said he doesn't need our vote so he lost cause he was never president what a shame he was killed because of tea longer throat man lol

Your osibanjo is a shame to his religion and tribe cause his buhari puppet..let him talk lol he won't cause he's scared lol...

Osibanjo is a criminal,fake pastor that can't do anything shame on him...if you want to open his chapter am game lol

We will fight you bastard cause death is better than bondage

The Yourbas are slaves lol
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by oooduancalmdown: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Deadlytruth:

I am from Edo State like you but I am not comfortable with this your unity begging.
Edos are not known with unity begging.
In fact the first ever proponent of session in Nigeria is an Edo man Anthony Enahoro.
So an Edo man was the first proponent of secession? If only they had listened.
That guy you quoted is one of the problems we have in the South. They always make Ibos feel important with their unity begging.
Anyways, I don't see how Edo people won't benefit from Nigeria's disintegration. Edos, Itsekiri, Urhobo, and Isoko can form one country that will have equality and respect for each other. The constitution should be written without tribe left out. Not like Nigeria where everyone intention is to dominate, and other tribes complain of being marginalized.

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
LaudableXX:

Oh my lawd... I no fit laugh! grin I don talk say I no go talk for dis matter, but ..... cheesy You mean the mighty foreign IPOBian legal team suffered a gargantuan loss, in this away match? shocked While the federal govt was represented by a Nigerian home boy?

GBAM!!!
but u WICKED oooo...lol

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

simple...u just speak my mind u are bless bro!!

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by moorevic(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
The don't understand that atal.
If the need biafra its quite simple. Nominate one trustworthy individual and nominate him or her for presidency. Let the person grant you your biafra and invest more in SS and SE
statusquoante:
Nigeria is an independent country.
Hence, the US can't directly interfere in its affairs.
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Organs(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

Foolanis and afonjas are beside themselves with joy on this thread cheesy...Hopes of continually sharing same country with IPOB appears to be high to them..shameless unity beggars cheesy

Look at this mumu that is unsure whether to identify as male or female. An average northerner beggar, would never ever consider doing business with you or marrying his daughter to even innoson with his stolen GTB money sef. Try it for yourself, nobi boast or talk, carry yourself now-now and try to do business or try to marry a poor mans daughter in Northern nigeria, he will not agree. Who wants to share Country with you? Even South South that is close to you in Geography, faith culture would rather side with Hausa than you and you dey yarn okpataaa.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Deadlytruth(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

So an Edo man was the first proponent of secession? If only they had listened.
That guy you quoted is one of the problems we have in the South. They always make Ibos feel important with their unity begging.
Anyways, I don't see how Edo people won't benefit from Nigeria's disintegration. Edos, Itsekiri, Urhobo, and Isoko can form one country that will have equality and respect for each other. The constitution should be written without tribe left out. Not like Nigeria where everyone intention is to dominate, and other tribes complain of being marginalized.

When Enahoro proposed the secession clause Azikiwe and his his fellow Igbo political elite derided, mocked, labelled him an agent of disunity and accused him of nursing a sectionalist agenda whereas the man was just sincerely trying to forestall the obvious impending further bloodshed of the Igbos themselves going by how they had already been massacred in Jos and Kano few years before then.
They initially didn't want to hear anything about secession because they felt Nigeria was theirs to dominate.

4 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by JAMESOJAY: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
I want to ask you just two simple question

Are Yourbas Muslims by origin ? How did islam come into south west?

Lets talk about the real slaves here..

I hope you know the hopeless idiot coward called afonja?

Let me tell you his stupid story

At the start of the 19th century Ilorin was a border town in the northeast of the Oyo Empire, with a mainly Yoruba population but with many Hausa and Fulani immigrants. It was the headquarters of an Oyo General, Afonja, who rebelled against the empire and helped bring about its collapse with the assistance of the Fulani.[1] The rebellion was powered by Nupe and Bornu Moslem slaves.[2] Afonja had been assisted by Salih Janta, also called Shehu Alimi, a leader of the local Fulani. In 1824 Afonja was assassinated and Alimi's son Abdusalami became Emir.[3] Ilorin became an emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.

The Yourbas are slaves cause there is nothing you cowards can do without the help of your masters the foolanis..same thing your stupid afonja did..he asked for the help of the foolanis

Your religion and culture is about to be wiped out and you fools are doing

All your leaders are Muslims why?from awolowo down to tinubu

Why is it hard for the yourba cowards to look the foolanis in the eye and tell them to release their throne
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Megamania75: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please I want to get correct answer....I am an America citizen,I have lived in Africa for six year now and I want to go back to USA,what other document do I need apart from my passport(US Passport).
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by oooduancalmdown: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
Deadlytruth:

When Enahoro proposed the secession clause Azikiwe and his his fellow Igbo political elite derided, mocked, labelled him an agent of disunity and accused him of nursing a sectionalist agenda whereas the man was just sincerely trying to forestall the obvious impending further bloodshed of the Igbos themselves going by how they had already been massacred in Jos and Kano few years before then.
They initially didn't want to hear anything about secession because they felt Nigeria was theirs to dominate.
The same way they refused Ijaws from declaring Niger Delta republic, only for them to remember they want out six months later. They even included Ijaws in Biafra without their consent.
Walahi, Ibos are greedy. This is why I want them to get their Biafra

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by gregyboy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Guy, we can't unite. Why is that hard for you guys to accept? You are from Edo right? How many of the tribes in Edo like themselves? There is no way the three larger ethnic groups in Nigeria can like themselves. You can't have 300 ethnic groups and expect them to live peacefully. If the British had not amalgamated us into one, do you think we would have done that? No!
You talked about corruption. What do think is behind corruption? Do you think leadership problems is behind corruption or the terrible system? Nobody can stop corruption. It is a thing of the mind. Corruption exist because we are diverse. I no get time to dey write too much

In all this things you write its still no big deal compare to a lare difference between a black man and a white man but yet they leave together a good example is the French national team who won the world cup tho a white man country they allowed almost all blacks in thier national team and dey won ..there is no greater diversity than this....the thing is if we have less people like you in nigeria we will all move foward..
This is what bob marley nd lucky dube sang through out thier career unification...

My ideology is a culture that cant change or adopt to changes is corruption

Religion is the biggest corruption in africa

Unification is strength

Sacrifice is revolutionary...

We lack this basic principles in africa no one is willing to sacrifice. white men died fighting for black men freedom in the u.s but here in Nigeria a yoruba man cant fight for an igbo man freedom is not his concern .religion is the backbone to african failure our fathers dwell so much in it for everything... We have a culture that is very slow to change nd they are mostly primitive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by oooduancalmdown: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
gregyboy:

In all this things you write its still no big deal compare to a lare difference between a black man and a white man but yet they leave together a good example is the French national team who won the world cup tho a white man country they allowed almost all blacks in thier national team and dey won ..there is no greater diversity than this....the thing is if we have less people like you in nigeria we will all move foward..
This is what bob marley nd lucky dube sang through out thier career unification...

My ideology is a culture that cant change or adopt to changes is corruption

Religion is the biggest corruption in africa

Unification is strength

Sacrifice is revolutionary...

We lack this basic principles in africa no one is willing to sacrifice. white men died fighting for black men freedom in the u.s but here in Nigeria a yoruba man cant fight for an igbo man freedom is not his concern .religion is the backbone to african failure our fathers dwell so much in it for everything... We have a culture that is very slow to change nd they are mostly primitive
Guy Na your pocket make you put that story. When Nigeria is to split, you are your Edo brothers can form one Nigeria with the north. Okey?
Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Deadlytruth(m): 4:16am On Jul 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

The same way they refused Ijaws from declaring Niger Delta republic, only for them to remember they want out six months later. They even included Ijaws in Biafra without their consent.
Walahi, Ibos are greedy. This is why I want them to get their Biafra

The same Ojukwu who later declared secession was the one who crushed Isaac Adaka Boro's secession attempt just 15 months before his brother Ironsi was disgraced out of power and killed by the very HausaFulanis whom Igbos had through Zik chosen to be slaves to. Immediately after frustrating Isaac Boro's secession bid, Ojukwu assisted his brother Ironsi in promulgating the wicked and self serving Anti-Secession Decree which made the mere verbal mention of secession treasonable and punishable with death by hanging. While they did all that Igbos cheered them up because they saw the decree as a shortcut to the realization of their long hoped domination agenda. But as soon as Ironsi got kicked out of power Ojukwu and Igbos could no longer obey their own very Anti-Secession Decree thus asking for Biafra.
Crass opportunists and shameless turncoats!

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by Deadlytruth(m): 4:21am On Jul 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Guy Na your pocket make you put that story. When Nigeria is to split, you are your Edo brothers can form one Nigeria with the north. Okey?

Edos were a great kingdom before the British came to force them into Nigeria hence Edos don't believe in this Azikiwe's fraud called 'One-Nigeria''.
The guy you are interacting with above is just an exception which every tribe has her fair share of.

1 Like

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by oooduancalmdown: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Edos were a great kingdom before the British came to force them into Nigeria hence Edos don't believe in this Azikiwe's fraud called 'One-Nigeria''.
The guy you are interacting with above is just an exception which every tribe has her fair share of.
I get you bro

2 Likes

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by LaudableXX: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
omoelerin1:
I always feeling uncomfortable whenever I read all sorts of embarrassed remarks made by some ignorant Nigerians, calling on international community, EU or US to come and interfere in their internal affairs.

When will Africans free themselves from their slavery mentality?

How can you be suggesting that a group of people who is not in good term with their govt in a country in west Africa should head to a court in Europe for address? Why will European Union decide for Nigeria?
How will you, as a member of okada riders association go to the meeting of the association of barbers to come and help you sanction the leadership of your association maltreating you?

Those ipob that filed a case in a US court, in the first place are mere clowns.

Oh no...stop it...I can't laugh again! shocked No, this finishing is too much. Chisos! cheesy

Re: US Court Dismisses Biafra Suit Against Nigerian Government by LaudableXX: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Strikethem:
That is the low faculty thinking of average igbo. They wasted their lives for ojukwu only for ojukwu to come back to the same country and contested for presidency n senator.
Blood of Zechariah ...una wan take laugh kill person for here?! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG / Tinubu, Fashola, Gbajabiamila, Ashafa At Eid Praying Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.