Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. (2438 Views)

61 Female Languages. No Game . / 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin / In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by MissRaine69(f): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2018
starbn:

it's obvious you understand it's good you deal with people who knows your cultures and value of your country than one old oyibo woman will regard you as black monkey and at thesame time want you work to foot her bills.
You marry someone who compliments you regardless of race or creed.
Besides what you said is subjective considering there are elements in Nigerian society despite being both black and Nigerian object to unions from different tribes in the 21st century.
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

By calling me a dominatrix demomstrates what you just said “us guys are clueless”
But it's true, isn't it?
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by gracechellar(f): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2018
starbn:
hello nairalanders.I'm here in search of good,honest and serious relationship.....
here are some of the qualities will be mostly considered.
a.you must have good behaviour.
b.must have sound education and good paying job.
c.you must be a humble person.
d.must be a true Christian.
e.must have good family value.
additional qualitymight stand out your profile.
Beautiful!!! Be it u to you according to the desires of your heart.
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by starbn(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

You marry someone who compliments you regardless of race or creed.
Besides what you said is subjective considering there are elements in Nigerian society despite being both black and Nigerian object to unions from different tribes in the 21st century.

that's personal.....
it's not what most considered in marriage.
as long as its one religion.
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by starbn(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
gracechellar:
Beautiful!!! Be it u to you according to the desires of your heart.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by MissRaine69(f): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Earthbound:

But it's true, isn't it?
About you being clueless?
Yes it is very
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:

About you being clueless?
Yes it is very
Lmao! Good curve. Well-done
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by lalanice(f): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ifakiland:
I'm ashamed at the fact that you're an uncle of 35yrs and u can't man up and walk up to a lady at ur work place, worship center, play group, street, etc to be your gf, u had to shamelessly come here to look for babe... u come dey use must this, must that....even me wey no get money dey control babes, talk less of you old bros, with job and money.....talk truth, ure gay bah? or you're impotent..
nairaland is really a place full of fake people sha, so you who came here last year to seek for relationship will come and trash talk someone else as if you do better undecided
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by Immorttal: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
MissRaine69:

1) I am not basic that’s more your cup of tea.
2) You and I are not at a level we are parallel lines
3) I take him out ...he does not necessarily have to
take me out. I like nice things and I make sure I can pay for those nice things. Which is not a problem so 7K is child’s play it’s no biggie!
Finally I don’t bring wing people to dates I ride solo.
me too, you'll never see me in a park, mall, joint or fastfood with any girl unless i have plans of making her my wife. cool
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by adedayoadeoye(f): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
truely wit dis of ur must dis must dat u cant find anybody.i gues u r one of those players runing out of time.relationshp or love wit conditions is useles,meanless,effortles n time wasting.goodluck
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by starbn(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
adedayoadeoye:
truely wit dis of ur must dis must dat u cant find anybody.i gues u r one of those players runing out of time.relationshp or love wit conditions is useles,meanless,effortles n time wasting.goodluck

one must have some specific.marriage is not friendship where you meet all ducks.it has to do with specific qualities.okkkk
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by temblor1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Earthbound:
Lmao! Good curve. Well-done
She's gotten into your head already. The perfect b^tch. Common, will you get your tongue off her a55!
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by Ifakiland(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
lalanice:
nairaland is really a place full of fake people sha, so you who came here last year to seek for relationship will come and trash talk someone else as if you do better undecided
your life must be so boring.
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by lalanice(f): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ifakiland:

your life must be so boring.
Nahhh you just litter this forum so much that your mess is still noticeable long after. tongue
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. by adedayoadeoye(f): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2018
starbn:

one must have some specific.marriage is not friendship where you meet all ducks.it has to do with specific qualities.okkkk
ok sir sorry abt dat sir n goodluck sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbian : It Was Not So From The Beginning [photos] / Nairaland #10 Years Challenge.... Join In / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.