Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export (9966 Views)

Car Title Pending From Copart / How Can I Buy From Auction Export / Copart Vs Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export by Bank450(m): 5:17am On Jan 08, 2019
lol,

Its still same up till now, just forget it when is toyota and lexus Nigerians must win it.

its funny with the copart sound and you see nigeria's map, for iaa you even see their town.

I dont have any limit on cars i can bid on are people experiencing this? maybe license issue

1 Like

Re: Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export by toluxa1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
What is this license you guys are talking about? Is it Govt issued license for importers or...? You mean as an individual who wants to buy a vehicle for personal use, I am limited to what I can bid even after submitting international passport?

1 Like

Re: Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export by Rchrdo: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Please does anyone have link for payments at auction with good rate?? Kindly hit me up
Re: Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export by NCRichy: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
obekediamondfuto:

that's quite simple na, click on ur profile and select licenses then u will see the active ones...select upgrade then u will be asked to upload the licenses

it will take them like 1-3days to verify.... I used my drivers licence thinking it might work..... but they declined it...... if na Nigerian dey Dia e for work.

I can only bid for "no license required vehicles" which are no fun.......

what baffles me is.... when a live bid is ongoing and u see corolla... the only countries u will be seeing on the bid window are Nigeria.... Nigeria..... Mexico(oga calculux) and Nigeria again...Nigeria must win it

Please who knows how one can go about becoming a licence dealer with IAAI.

1 Like

Re: Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export by Jimwalex(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2021
NCRichy:

Please who knows how one can go about becoming a licence dealer with IAAI.

Anyone pleaaaaaaaase?!
Re: Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export by cmoney22222: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
I have a dealer account on iaai. I can bid and buy. Just contact a dealer and register under them. They will give you a dealer account. That’s all. I just bought a car some days ago infact

2 Likes

Re: Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export by AlphaTaikun: 10:40pm On May 22, 2022
radautoworks:
Having had licenses at all three for years, I can tell you that the cars at iaai were usually better priced because they are more stringent. Going a few days before to sabotage a car you're interested in is a common practice at Copart. Things like removing a fuse here, taking the keys and locking the car, etc.

Bottom line with any auction is if you cannot have a trusted mechanic physically go to check the car before the auctions, you have no business getting involved.
Re: Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export by AlphaTaikun: 11:05pm On May 22, 2022
radautoworks:

We've used Africa 2000 inc for years. They have a bonded warehouse at The International Airport Houston. I recently found out that Gig logistics in Houston also does vehicles and clears and they seem popular. We use them for packages but I've never used them for cars.
Awesome.
Re: Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export by AlphaTaikun: 11:16pm On May 22, 2022
Re: Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export by Onefornaija27: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
obekediamondfuto:

just that u need a license to deal mega cars without license u can only deal high mileage or heavily accidented vehicles.....

e dey pain me... I fit borrow ur license?

Please where can one buy a used car in the USA?

The buyer lives in the USA and will use the car there.

Buy and Drive functional car.

Toyota Sienna preferable.

Budget is 3k to 4k usd.

Thanks
Re: Buying From Copart, IAAI Or Auction Export by Onefornaija27: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
cmoney22222:
I have a dealer account on iaai. I can bid and buy. Just contact a dealer and register under them. They will give you a dealer account. That’s all. I just bought a car some days ago infact

Please where can one buy a used car in the USA?

The buyer lives in the USA and will use the car there.

Buy and Drive functional car.

Toyota Sienna preferable.

Budget is 3k to 4k usd.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Diagnostic Tools / Tanker Traffic On Costain Axis And Bridge / The 10 Typical Causes Of Tyre Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.