Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married (4944 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by carammel(f): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Odobopa:

Hajjia wetin u dey do for that thread shocked grin
Shoo,Chief,which one be this moniker again?
Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
carammel:

Shoo,Chief,which one be this moniker again?

Who is chief shocked tongue
Gist dey o..
Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by carammel(f): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Odobopa:

Who is chief shocked tongue
Gist dey o..
Oya,holla me na.
I am waiting. grin
Re: How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married by ImaIma1(f): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Your friend is really irresponsible and he will soon find what he is looking for.

What is it about sex that he has to act so senseless and desperate by going to lodge in another hotel just to sleep with a woman.

It is a disgusting behaviour.

And for the lady, she is shameless and foolish.

And as for you, advise yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Things a Husband Should Not Do To His Wife / Seperate Room For Husband And Wife. / A Thread For "Last Born"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.