Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. (2553 Views)

Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision / Clubkonnect, Refund My Money Or Give Me My Data / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
am about sending some cash to laredojohn. please who has done business with him here. abeg make una no vex. he seems to be legit but am just doing my own small research. op sorry ooo. my heart bleeds whenever i read stories like this. i pray you get your money back.?
?
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by ceejay80s(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2018
so na 2years as a member of nairaland na him qualify him not to be a scammer?
ordinary 2years?

if u no be member for 10years and above , i cant send my 1 penny to u upfront
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by Teaser4(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2018
henrixx:
there's no Nigerian who doesn't buy used products Mr man. Even dangote
yes bro I don't buy used products. I will rather save and buy when I can afford it. Sometimes in the past I do buy, so I made a resolution fews year back that I won't. so since all my things are new... Phones and electronics. I don't have a car. when the time comes we'll see about that
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by henrixx(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Teaser4:
yes bro I don't buy used products. I will rather save and buy when I can afford it. Sometimes in the past I do buy, so I made a resolution fews year back that I won't. so since all my things are new... Phones and electronics. I don't have a car. when the time comes we'll see about that
guy even that car may likely be used. Just calm down

1 Like

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by justi4jesu(f): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by smart3856bw: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Drop his account details.... Let us see what we can do?
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by eezeribe(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
am about sending some cash to laredojohn. please who has done business with him here. abeg make una no vex. he seems to be legit but am just doing my own small research. op sorry ooo. my heart bleeds whenever i read stories like this. i pray you get your money back.?
Laredojohn is 100% legit, I have been importing stuffs from Amazon through him since 2016, I mean over legit dey worry am...
Even the owner of this forum is his client.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by Teaser4(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
henrixx:
are you me ni? is me you ni? your own too much brother... can't I make a wish in peace... I tire oh
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
eezeribe:

Laredojohn is 100% legit, I have been importing stuffs from Amazon through him since 2016, I mean over legit dey worry am...
thank you brother.

1 Like

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by jimohibrahim(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
smart3856bw:
Drop his account details.... Let us see what we can do?

I will, just waiting for his 24hrs to max out..

He even promised to pay back today but all na talk until I see my credit alert ..

If he don't, I will upload his account details here with a screenshot.
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by eezeribe(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
thank you brother.
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by smart3856bw: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
jimohibrahim:

I will, just waiting for his 24hrs to max out..

He even promised to pay back today but all na talk until I see my credit alert ..

If he don't, I will upload his account details here with a screenshot.

Okay, We dey wait
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by dangoteinlaw: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
N
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by yemkoguru(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
WeW I almost pay for that ps4 grin
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by jimohibrahim(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
yemkoguru:

Glad you didn't
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by omoskenso(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
aril:

Bro.... My mode of dealing is simple.

If the buyer reside outside lagos state or he/she wants me to send an items to another state, then the buyer will have to pay me in full before i send my laptop, phone or whatever the item is. The only balance i will receive after the buyer receive the item is my transport fee and the waybill charges.

You see honesty goes a long way in business. I still sent a guy a laptop through gigmotors last week and he paid me in full 390k, i received another 245k from a lady 2days ago, she never met me or know me from adam. These pple am talking abt didn't even get to know me on NL, i mean they're not even on NL they saw my ads on olx and gig.

Honest goes a long way and is not about why would anyone send money for items they haven't receive.

When i got to knw Mikky, i sent him 100k to start with and i was extremely scared, even though i read reviews about how good he was eventually he delivered. Today i can tell you i have transacted with him more than 3m plus. So if my cash is with him upfront i have a massive confidence in him.

Aril

seconded

I take my time to even place DISCLAIMER on my post.

If i send my product to you 1st, how do i track it but if you transfer to me you can use my details to track me down. Recently i sent an item through GIGL and written on the package was "CALL SENDER 1ST" and afta 2 months i haven't even seen their missed call but thanks God the nairalander paid fully b4 item got to him.

If you cant trust me after your proper research, find a better deal around you(some buyers want that cheap deal and want it brought to their door post with your own waybill fee). But that is not to say i support scamming.
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by omoskenso(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
henrixx:

Make him dey talk dere.... Him no how much for tear rubber motorcycle or KEKE with cellophane??

Maybe na KIA PICANTO he wan buy shall undecided
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by olanshi: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Cuteamigo1:

Laredojohn, I can confirm that he's LEGIT. I have imported several stuff from Amazon through him lately and my package was delivered to my doorstep without hassle. Infact I have some other packages presently in-transit to Lagos that was ordered through him as at Monday 23/07/2018.

With Laredojohn, you can't go wrong.. (c) July, 2018.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by dragnet: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
yemkoguru:

you were reported by the ps4 guy to have scammed him of 110k.
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
olanshi:

Laredojohn, I can confirm that he's LEGIT. I have imported several stuff from Amazon through him lately and my package was delivered to my doorstep without hassle. Infact I have some other packages presently in-transit to Lagos that was ordered through him as at Monday 23/07/2018.

am so happy reading this positive review about the guy. thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by Laredojohn(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
eezeribe:

Thank you sir for the review I appreciate your business and support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by Laredojohn(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
olanshi:

Thank you for the review I appreciate your support

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 28, 2018
jimohibrahim:

Okay sir

The person that told you to contact him is also a scammer and a thief. Be careful.
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by olanshi: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2018
Laredojohn:

Thank you for the review I appreciate your support

Baba your professionalism earned you my recommendation so keep it up, the sky is just a view..

1 Like

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by jimohibrahim(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2018
YourTerror:

The person that told you to contact him is also a scammer and a thief. Be careful.

That's my thought
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by henrixx(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2018
omoskenso:

Make him dey talk dere.... Him no how much for tear rubber motorcycle or KEKE with cellophane??

Maybe na KIA PICANTO he wan buy shall undecided
free the mumu. He want show himself na.
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by eezeribe(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2018
Laredojohn:
Thank you sir for the review I appreciate your business and support
You are welcome sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by yemkoguru(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2018
dragnet:

you were reported by the ps4 guy to have scammed him of 110k.
oh really? Can he show evidence or chats to back it up? Any form of transaction deal with interbank statements? He is just a scumbag trying to get some attention
Re: Pay Me Back My Money Or Send The Ps4. by yemkoguru(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2018
Looking forward to get reply from you soon undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold / Neat Bold6 For Sale 27k......best Deal -see Pictures SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! / Mint US Used HP Envy DV6 15.6,Core i5,6gb, 750gb Hd, Beats Audio,2.50ghz..SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.