Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics (64655 Views)

Meet China's Miss Bum Who Won Most Beautiful Buttocks Contest(photos, 18+) / I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady / Keke Napep Driver Wooed Me As I Enter His Keke In My School- Lady Leaked Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Tammy1133: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
U mean this ponmo,abi am i d only one seeing this shocked
Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Aguata1stson(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
ITbomb:
Let's see her WAEC result

you are wicked. person no fit play with you again?
Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Fheelzz(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Prostitude Prostitude sha
Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by durubennie(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
stupid girl.... so is that an achievement or should we clap for u.... afonja.... mtcheew angry

1 Like

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Fheelzz(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hehe
Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by thinkmoney(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
deedy111:
Mtcheew, that's so typical of a slay Queen, her mates then were busy getting awards and prices from school competitions and winning scholarship.

Mouth that she should use positively in winning quizzes, presentations, preaching God's word she's using it to win kissing awards and sucking dicks

See her mouth like eminus anus
my brother, I take God beg u, beg, send this photo to my whatsapp contact beg. 07066012233
Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Suibisreal(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
This her lips wey look like fowl nyash?
Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Emmem005: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2018
She didn't say most beautiful.
She said most endowed and most kissable lips.

Is English troubling you or you're troubling English
Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2018
correctbae:
A lady took to her twitter handle to reveal how she won a unique award while in secondary school, according to her tweet, she won most kissable lips and Miss Endowed. Her assets brought awards to her.

She tweets:
I won most kissable lips and Miss Endowed � in my secondary school prom in 2012��,What did you win?,don’t lie plis dear�

https://correctbae.ng/2018/07/26/i-won-most-kissable-lips-and-miss-endowed-in-secondary-school-lady-says-pics/

Good DSL, (Diick Sucking Lips) other than that, I've got no use for you.
Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by godofuck231: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
ITbomb:
shitttttt, you just killed her there
Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by godofuck231: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
ITbomb:
shitttttt, you just killed her there
Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Timagex(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
KELVINXY:
Irrelevances.!

See lips like burnt snail. undecided

Lets hope ur butt is as robust as ur chest.

Cus I'm picturing this JOHNNY BRAVO's statue in my head. grin
. Awisubilahi!!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.