Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer (2024 Views)

Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by mamagee3(f): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2010
Would you do, dump or marry a footballer? cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2010
Mama_gee again
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Pweety4me(f): 12:19am On Jun 17, 2010
I like their bodies, their legs actually very masculine,toned & sexy wink tongue but iv'e never really thought of dating 1. . .*Thoughs of being called a Wag or so so's footballers gf/wife* undecided it depends on his skills on the field,his face(i am already guaranteed he got a fit body grin tongue)and wat he possesses upstairs(wateva is downstairs is non of my busines) cheesy tongue cool
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by mamagee3(f): 12:21am On Jun 17, 2010
^^In that case will you date or marry Taribo West? grin grin
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Pweety4me(f): 12:23am On Jun 17, 2010
^Ewwww hell na did u miss d part where i said face? undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Kunbee: 12:24am On Jun 17, 2010
David Beckham cheesy
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Pweety4me(f): 12:27am On Jun 17, 2010
There are some 9ice looking south African players doe! cheesy i dunno about there brain or skills on the field doe(i no dey watch football boring ish!) undecided tongue
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by mamagee3(f): 12:30am On Jun 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Ewwww hell na did u miss d part where i said face? undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin

Okay, I'm sorry. . .Can you date or marry Cristiano Ronaldo?

Kunbee:

David Beckham cheesy
That's a married man.

I'm referring to single footballers or are you prepared to date a married man? undecided
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Kunbee: 12:32am On Jun 17, 2010
Yes i am
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On Jun 17, 2010
^^Okay, thanks for telling me. . .

You're on your own in this one.

Cause I wasn't referring to adultery!
undecided
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Pweety4me(f): 12:37am On Jun 17, 2010
mama-gee:

grin grin grin

Okay, I'm sorry. . .Can you date or marry Cristiano Ronaldo?
[/color]
[color=#550077]Dis burnt skin woman? cheesy grin No o. . . undecided

Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by mamagee3(f): 12:42am On Jun 17, 2010
^^That's not Cristiano Ronaldo. shocked shocked
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Pweety4me(f): 12:45am On Jun 17, 2010
:d
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 17, 2010
Mama on it again, keeping nlanders busy guessing lol
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by iice(f): 3:28am On Jun 17, 2010
I had. . .have? undecided a thing for Batistuta cheesy I would date. . .marry? prolly even though i'm not into football. . .or many sports for the matter
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 17, 2010
hahaha mama gee what sort of topic is this? cheesy anyway if I had to I would choose number 23 from
Ghana Kevin-Prince Boateng or Adebayor
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Gabry(f): 4:17am On Jun 17, 2010
I will never date or look at a footballer. . . . Left alone marry one unless due to unforseen circumstances lipsrsealed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2010
Always amusing to see girls luxuriate in self-delusion and wishful thinking. "I wouldn't date this unless that; I wouldn't marry that unless this". Lol! But when a 'baboonic' Taye Taiwo shows up in a glittering red Ferrari. . .with all the glamour, fame & fortune that comes with the profession, these same girls would need a bucket to contain their 'wetness', lol. Thoughts of shopping sprees in all the fashion capitals, first class travels around the world, romps in 7 star hotels, a glut of expensive gifts and all the other elements of 'la dolcé vita' would envelop their fickle minds!! Lmao. Ask a certain Adaeze Igwe why she desperately clung on to Joseph Yobo like a pin to a magnet. ROFLMAO!

**Girls. Believe what they say and you're doomed**
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2010
^^ agree with u
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Madukaele(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2010
mama gee i have feeling say a footballer d toast u, d are players oooo, what his name ? which club is he playing?
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Areaboy2(m): 8:14am On Jun 17, 2010
Gabry:

I will never date or look at a footballer. . . . Left alone marry one unless due to unforseen circumstances  lipsrsealed embarassed cry cry cry

Gabry**** kiss kiss kiss kiss

oh btw,  i'm stalking u smiley

@topic, Gee-Mama. u seem obsessed with footballers undecided. In the last three days, all u've been saying is footballers this footballers that. do something about it already!!!
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Gabry(f): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2010
pro01:

Always amusing to see girls luxuriate in self-delusion and wishful thinking. "I wouldn't date this unless that; I wouldn't marry that unless this". Lol! But when a 'baboonic' Taye Taiwo shows up in a glittering red Ferrari. . .with all the glamour, fame & fortune that comes with the profession, these same girls would need a bucket to contain their 'wetness', lol. Thoughts of shopping sprees in all the fashion capitals, first class travels around the world, romps in 7 star hotels, a glut of expensive gifts and all the other elements of 'la dolcé vita' would envelop their fickle minds!! Lmao. Ask a certain Adaeze Igwe why she desperately clung on to Joseph Yobo like a pin to a magnet. ROFLMAO!

**Girls. Believe what they say and you're doomed**

Who the Hell is Taye Taiwo? The sound of his name sef makes me put off  tongue ANd who the hell cares which car he came from. I dont give a sh1t abeg!!! angry angry angry

Area_boy:

Gabry**** kiss kiss kiss kiss

oh btw,  i'm stalking u smiley

No u're not. Im too fast for u  cool
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by 190: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2010
mama-gee
im a sucessful footballer playing for chelsea reserves
will u marry me!
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Creamish(f): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2010
@OP. . .depends on d footballer sha . . . no matter how much he has . . any wowo footballer is a no-no for me . . .   grin
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2010
Lol
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2010
GabryyYyyyyyyyyyY
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Gabry(f): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2010
odiaero:

GabryyYyyyyyyyyyY

wetin happen>? shocked
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by mukina2: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2010
iice:

I had. . .have? undecided a thing for Batistuta cheesy I would date. . .marry? prolly even though i'm not into football. . .or many sports for the matter
You are into sports tongue angry

@ topic
if i start naming my loffers the topic go finish kiss

From Yaya Toure,Nesta, TH14, Viera,Pires,chei grin grin

Ozil's eyes grin

I cant marry or date any, very promiscuous tongue
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by iice(f): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2010
Water polo and rowing cheesy
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by mukina2: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
angry
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by Creamish(f): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
werin de vex u sweetypai? grin
Re: Female Nairalanders: Would You Marry, Do Or Dump A Footballer by iice(f): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2010
mukina2:

angry

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Creamish likes football. . .so no be total loss tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Promiscuous By Nature(?) / Guide To Dating Rich Girls: an OK2NV rePost / Can't Open Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.