Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? (40516 Views)

Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2018
dazzlingd:

The mad people have arrived.

Abeg make we hear word
Even at that, Jesus loves you!

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by AfroSamurai: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2018
VeeBuzzer:
Religious bigots, y'all food has arrived.

I wish I was in Lagos to witness this. Can't remember the last time I actually witnessed an eclipse; solar or lunar. smiley
you can actually witness it without you being in Lagos. smiley
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by brightpeters4(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2018
I like keeping my cool cos I hate to be attack but sometimes we need to be attack.

To those that knows: unusual earthquake, eclipse in three different occasions in seven months "as predicted", increase in the rate of death (and we are still expecting rapture when people will start to disappear or fly into the sky), Donald Trump instituting and recognising Jerusalem as israel's capital and many are still look for the spiritual significance.

See if you care to know, everything that happens in the physical has a connection with the spiritual. But we have to act as if it doesn't matter cos if u do consider it all 100% u will end up having heart attack and will be afraid of living in this world.

If you know you know.

4 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Geesaintagape: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
And the moon will be turned into blood..(Acts 2:20)

A book written more than 2000 years ago prophesied this...

He lives in the end even from the very beginning...

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIST

Can i get some likes for the King other kings bow to?
This is not Bible says stop ur false message nothing religious here. Moreover this is not the first time of bloody moon.
Bible rightly says the moon red n the sun dark not just the moon which has never happened since foundation of the world.
Thank God for science if not people like would have used Bible to achieve whatever
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by bengg: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2018
stop fooling yourself a lot of things is attach to it
their some spirit that is coming out to night
please don't stay close to this following place
burial ground
forest
riverine area
and open ground
a lot of spirit is coming out tonight
according to the spiritual book I read this kind of weather will rise some spirit so be careful
stay indoor or outside your house to watch it OK
you see something powerful we happen after it happen just be prayerful and cover yourself with the blood of jesus

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Emmydo360(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2018
thegoodone1234:
Acts 2 vs 20
Joel 2 vs 2
Revelations 6 vs 12..

Are you now saying that the rapture will take place tonight? undecided
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by realmindz: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIST

Ignorance is a disaster, these occurrences have been happening before the Bible was created. The world does not revolve round your religion

We need less of your types for the black nation to move forward.

It's not all about population. A nation of 10million citizens with 1000 intelligent people will be conquered by a nation of 10 thousand citizens with 5000 intelligent people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by flyDixon: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2018
nony43:
The Lady above me are you having difficulties in comprehending simple English or were you rushing to be the first to comment? The Blood moon won't be seen in West Africa simple

get your facts right, of course it will be seen it West Africa at about 8:30pm today
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by RevenGeMission: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2018
I can help you achieve your dream .. if you believe
VeeBuzzer:
Religious bigots, y'all food has arrived.

I wish I was in Lagos to witness this. Can't remember the last time I actually witnessed an eclipse; solar or lunar. smiley
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2018
post=69740862:
It's scary oooo.
Our heart is doing jigbijigbijigbi!
Well, notin do us.
We are covered with the BLOOD of the LAMB!
Na u heart dey do jigbigbi grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Jeromejnr(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2018
Emmydo360:

Are you now saying that the rapture will take place tonight? undecided

You afraid? grin
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
it have been raining since pass 7days now I can't even remember last the moon was visible down here... so guys enjoy the red moon I'm going to treat myself with a lot of 33 beer and ishi ewu in case Angel Gabriel decide to blow the trumpet, I go know nah that one I carry for belle go heaven
grin grin grin
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by aribisala0(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2018
brightpeters4:
I like keeping my cool cos I hate to be attack but sometimes we need to be attack.

To those that knows: unusual earthquake, eclipse in three different occasions in seven months "as predicted", increase in the rate of death (and we are still expecting rapture when people will start to disappear or fly into the sky), Donald Trump instituting and recognising Jerusalem as israel's capital and many are still look for the spiritual significance.

See if you care to know, everything that happens in the physical has a connection with the spiritual. But we have to act as if it doesn't matter cos if u do consider it all 100% u will end up having heart attack and will be afraid of living in this world.

If you know you know.
Why don't youu just join the queue of unintelligent people and keep quiet

I don't know why you call yourself "bright" when you are indeed the opposite of that
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2018
urahara:

Jesus Christ , you do know that blood moons have been happening before the Bible was even written. cry cry
Were is your source?
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by KEMISTR3(f): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2018
According to the word of GOD in the book of Acts of the Apostles Chapter 2vs20 Reading from NIV and it says.

The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the LORD.

Reading from KJV
The sun shall be turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the LORD come:

The end is near may God in his infinite mercy give us grace to be amongst the chosen ones Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Aboguede(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2018
DrXavierCage:
I wonder when people will stop linking Celestial events that have been happening for centuries with the end of the world.

U can easily read online arts 2 vs 20
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by xynerise: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2018
Is this the first time this is happening?
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2018
brightpeters4:

If you know you know.

You have not passed any important information FYI.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by JayEntaur(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2018
nony43:
The Lady above me are you having difficulties in comprehending simple English or were you rushing to be the first to comment? The Blood moon won't be seen in West Africa simple

On the contrary, you are the one wrong. Read it again, slowly.
The article clearly says "will be visible in ALL major land areas EXCEPT North and Central America", (emphasis mine).
West Africa isn't part of North & Central America, or is it?

I'm sure the part that got you mixed-up is "with total visibility in the Middle East, India, parts of central Asia and eastern and southern Africa".
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Reality11: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2018
PresidentAtiku:

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIST

Seriously? prophecy fulfilled ?

LMAO this guy thought that this the first time this happening,
So you thought those who wrote the book didn't witness such event, then whats special in writing it down.

2 Likes

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by DrXavierCage(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2018
Aboguede:

U can easily read online arts 2 vs 20
Is this a first time phenomenon?
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Geesaintagape: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2018
By next Sunday Nigerian pastors would b like bible said it.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Likins(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2018
dedons:
Bullharry wants to also destroy our moon.
grin

Bullharry why?
grin grin
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Dellfay(f): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2018
nony43:
look at the pix it will be seen in west africa
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2018
I tell you.This has been happening since one reporter said people of ancient times believed it meant the gods were angry,the world would end but science and scientist have a different opinion.
DrXavierCage:
I wonder when people will stop linking Celestial events that have been happening for centuries with the end of the world.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by realmindz: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2018
brightpeters4:

If you know you know.

Bible prophecies are fake.
They were written by cave men for cave men and does not apply to our modern world.

Bible never saw this technological age, bible did not speak of space exploration, information technology etc but dragons and extinct animals.
Talking of swords and chariots when we have rockets and fighter jets.

All the prophecies are things that have been happening before the Bible was created and they are no signs of the world.

Read more below and be wise

https://www.nairaland.com/3582244/bible-prophecies-true
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by monexx(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOD OF JESUS
I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WILL KEEP THEIR PHONE ON TO HAVE A SELFIE WITH THE MOOON WHEN IT'S TIME
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Psoul(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2018
bobbybrains:

Oga it is nature. Wetin b spiritual here?

And u don't think the spiritual realm controls what u called nature?
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by maasoap(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2018
nony43:

Can you please quote the part of the report that said it won't be be seen in West Africa. And please in advance, don't quote this part:
At least part of the eclipse will be visible in all major land areas except North and Central America, with totality visible in the the Middle East, India, parts of central Asia and eastern and southern Africa.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by horlabiyi(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2018
If Jesus is King then what's God the almighty?
PresidentAtiku:

What manner of man!

KING JESUS the CHRIST

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Honestagbons(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2018
youngberry001:
No be dis kind moon dey change man to wolf smiley
guy u don't mean it
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Horus(m): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Sk_8WOWQQ

Blood Moon Prophecy Revealed For July 27 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cassius: World's Largest Croc Still Growing As It Hits Stunning Age Milestone / Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker / The Snake I Saw At My Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.