Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? (40543 Views)

Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Tejiriseth(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
talk Like an Enlightened Person.. Not like a Brainwashed maniac
rock003:

If you are "yet to see" after 23 years, then your eyes are of no use. Why not simply pluck them out? At least they can be useful to a dog as source of protein.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by rock003: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tejiriseth:
talk Like an Enlightened Person.. Not like a Brainwashed maniac

A man insisting that there is nothing like spirituality is not just unenlightened, but a deep-seated fool
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Tejiriseth(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
A man making bogus claims and assertions without Evidence... Goes to
Show the maximum Level of stupidity that a Man can possess.!...
[
quote author=rock003 post=69763393]

A man insisting that there is nothing like spirituality is not just unenlightened, but a deep-seated fool[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by rock003: 2:14am On Jul 29, 2018
Tejiriseth:
A man making bogus claims and assertions without Evidence... Goes to
Show the maximum Level of stupidity that a Man can possess.!...
[
quote author=rock003 post=69763393]

A man insisting that there is nothing like spirituality is not just unenlightened, but a deep-seated fool

Read from the link below and realise that 23 years of your life has been wasted on stupidity and foolishness.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/biocentrism/201112/does-the-soul-exist-evidence-says-yes

A fool says in his heart that there is no God!

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Tejiriseth(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2018
A write up about the existence of the soul through biocentrism
Thats the best you can come up with huh.?
Wow...
Soo Lame...
If you have a soul,
where is it located.?
What color is it.?
What does it feed on.?
Whats its purpose...?
Guy reason for once..
The bible was written and edited by men.. We have numerous holy scriptures wether you believe in it or not..
And just one religion that Youve managed to participate in and you think youve seen it all and know it all.
See your small pikin fairy thinking
A Fool says In His Heart... I for one say It out loud for everyone conservative,fanatic Bigot who cares to listen.. I dont believe in your god or any god.. Deal with it.
rock003:

Read from the link below and realise that 23 years of your life has been wasted on stupidity and foolishness.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/biocentrism/201112/does-the-soul-exist-evidence-says-yes

A fool says in his heart that there is no God!

1 Like

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by rock003: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Tejiriseth:
A write up about the existence of the soul through biocentrism
Thats the best you can come up with huh.?
Wow...
Soo Lame...
If you have a soul,
where is it located.?
What color is it.?
What does it feed on.?
Whats its purpose...?
Guy reason for once..
The bible was written and edited by men.. We have numerous holy scriptures wether you believe in it or not..
And just one religion that Youve managed to participate in and you think youve seen it all and know it all.
See your small pikin fairy thinking
A Fool says In His Heart... I for one say It out loud for everyone conservative,fanatic Bigot who cares to listen.. I dont believe in your god or any god.. Deal with it.

Now I understand why your foolishness will be irredeemable. You are allergic to reading. No wonder more than 50% of your years on earth were wasted.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Tejiriseth(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
I would have been able to reason with you, but years of Brainwashing has rendered you brain dead and irrational... If religion makes you feel berra, that your own cup of tea...
I am yet to see the kind of life a religion person, any religious person will live that a Non religious person cannot live....
Keep making yourself good about the fairy afterlife and all those other trash..
rock003:

Now I understand why your foolishness will be irredeemable. You are allergic to reading. No wonder more than 50% of your years on earth were wasted.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by rock003: 5:49am On Jul 30, 2018
Tejiriseth:
I would have been able to reason with you, but years of Brainwashing has rendered you brain dead and irrational... If religion makes you feel berra, that your own cup of tea...
I am yet to see the kind of life a religion person, any religious person will live that a Non religious person cannot live....
Keep making yourself good about the fairy afterlife and all those other trash..

Wake up from your slumber. Heaven and earth are very very real.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by greygoblings(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
EmperorTayo1864:

Please, tell me how you were able to live up to 2000 years.
Em' shocked I think you need a lesson in English comprehension. Read through the post again.
Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Mayolad(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
MAYOLAD TECHNOLOGIES

� We buy and sell Bitcoin at good rate. shocked

� Paste your gift cards

Itunes (10-100$)
itunes (big Card)101-300$
amazon(10-500$)(cash receipt , debit and credit card receipt also we can buy if you don’t have receipt)

� Your trusted vendor….. Sub to all networks available

� We are capable of giving you a standard Artworks or logo design, Banana, Stickers, T-shirt, Invitation letters or card, Business cards, letter Headed papers.

� We do online, Radio and Television advertisement

� We can make your track available as caller tone on all networks

� We give a standard websites that fit your business or organization

You can contact us or chart with us on WhatsApp any time of the day. 08069711348

Our website
http://mayoladstore.com/

Re: The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? by Tejiriseth(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yes they are real.. Alongside fairies, Ghost, unicorns, dragons etc . . . .
rock003:

Wake up from your slumber. Heaven and earth are very very real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cassius: World's Largest Croc Still Growing As It Hits Stunning Age Milestone / Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker / The Snake I Saw At My Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.