Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' (34413 Views)

Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Iamgrey5(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
This guy is supposed to be a political satirist not a politician. cheesy

He can write decent scripts and songs to criticize the government and perform goofy plays too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by tripin(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
space 4 sale

[/left][left]
[/left][left]

[/left][left]
[/left][left]
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by legendEMT(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
am pretty sure the way Fayose was disgraced in ekiti would be thesame way Dino would eventually be disgraced. It is said that too many hands spoil the broth. Too many dramatic coy actions by Fayoseand Melaye has made them lost public empathy and sympathy. Saraki over this two anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
dino hss been fooling himself right from when he was inside his mother's womb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Oblang(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Fesomu:
This man thinks we give a Bleep about him. Igbos believes him though... Those ones believes in anything that would paint Buhari and APC black

Those ones are the real zombie that they call others. What do u expect when they can believe Trump will crush Nigeria after his emergence as US president...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Maket: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
Let's watch out for the drama of the next sitting day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by KingCassy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
This man and drama grin grin

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by sarrki(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dpharisee:

If he Re-camps to APC and shouts Sai Baba will he still be a criminal

That is one of the reasons I keep my cool when Baba was partying saraki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Splendidsun: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Adebowale89(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
you shouldn't have come out so soon dino. you need proper director on this political drama. you're just disgracing yourself because you want to outsmart the law in a lawlessness country govern by a tyrant. don't you know tyrannically your drama is inconsequential?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Calers: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino is a criminal, I dont know the legacy is laying down for his children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Adebowale89(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
sarrki:

That is one of the reasons I keep my cool when Baba was partying saraki

sarkki with his self gratification like buhari give a fvck who you're

clown of the century cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Olalan(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
He probably thinks we are all stupid

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by BabaO2: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sirpaul:
some hell bent Mumus will believe him... Sh8t
of course the flat heads... mischief trademark

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by notoriousbabe: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
bedspread:
Anything is Possible in Nigeria,
If Dino says sooo...... it's him that was Kidnapped!!
bros try use your fish brain nau

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by akilo1: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino should know that Nigerians are hungry and we are tired of his stupit stunt '

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Akpuoru: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Has the common sense guy updated us as he promised?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Fesomu:
This man thinks we give a Bleep about him. Igbos believes him though... Those ones believes in anything that would paint Buhari and APC black

And they will tell you Nigerians should have voted for Jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by erico2k2(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
BloggersNG:
Few Hours Ago Senator Dino Melaye Tweeted on his Page that he has been finally released from the Den of Kidnappers, After 11hours in the wilderness, According to him he was traumatized but getting better now...

Nigerians However don't seem to be buying the Story, as they have been reacting since he released his statements, see below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/nigerians-reacts-to-dino-melaye-posting.html

haha Dino nah my guy but I nor buy this story ahahah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Femijohn198: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino kidnap himself Bail himself,yeye man wey supposed dey motor park de control his real boys not Nigeria or kogi he represents.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by OlaMiki: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
thats why they are Pigs
Fesomu:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by FisifunKododada: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by bedspread: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
[s]
notoriousbabe:
bros try use your fish brain nau
[/s]
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by wellmax(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
The seige on NASS officer's house was all staged. Part of a bigger drama.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by VictorOBVkings(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Fesomu:

Wow! you can say that again Bro, you know us too well
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by vertueptime: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Melaye deserves an award as the best stuntsman in this Buhari regime

And it works for him every time.
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by BluntBoy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
It took me hours to even hear about his fake abduction. It is clear that many Nigerians now know him for who he is, a drama queen.

If only his supporters can always ask themselves questions. When I heard about the siege on Saraki's house, I believed at first until news came that Saraki had gone through the siege disguised and I just laughed and shook my head. Not everyone can be fooled. We remember how Diezani and Sambo fell mysteriously sick when Buhari came on board. These politicians are shameless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by BonkoINC: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Look at the name na.. I am surprised at you all bn surprised lol .

DinoMeLIEya

Pardon my grammatical blunder

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by SURElee(f): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
afroniger:
Something tells me Dino probably staged the whole scenario as yet another attention-seeking stunt as usual. He needs to stop all this nonsense because people are gradually beginning to lose sympathy for him.

Of course it is all staged by Dino himself

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by wonlasewonimi: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
The last time hired assassins went to his house, they were shooting the ceilings, walls and a useless coaster bus parked in front t of his house. No glass was shattered nobody was hurt. Thus guy needs to be jailed!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Olushola2017(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hmmm...mmm! A preplanned and well-rehearsed "kidnapping skit" to test his waning and ignoble popularity among Nigerians.
Now that he eventually discovered that his "avoidable absence" from our political space for few hours the skit lasted only fetched him "paper-weight sympathy", Nigeria never lost sleep, and no security agencies deployed for the "search", he eventually resurfaced from God-knows-where he "imprisoned" himself.
What a funny community called Nigeria and run by melodramatists called politicians like Dino!
Melaye wanted to break the box like garrulous Fayose's skit.
Lolzzz!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement? / Fayose Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / US Lawmakers Stop $875m Defence Equipment Sale To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.