Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' (34415 Views)

Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Pataricatering(f): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
bedspread:
Anything is Possible in Nigeria,
If Dino says sooo...... it's him that was Kidnapped!!
you sha want to believe the story ! By force by fire !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Sunmolar(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
BloggersNG:
Few Hours Ago Senator Dino Melaye Tweeted on his Page that he has been finally released from the Den of Kidnappers, After 11hours in the wilderness, According to him he was traumatized but getting better now...

Nigerians However don't seem to be buying the Story, as they have been reacting since he released his statements, see below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/nigerians-reacts-to-dino-melaye-posting.html

DINO, trying his best in order not to go into oblivion.
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Esji80(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Fayose and Dino should run a joint ticket for the Post of President and VP of National Association of Nigerian Comedians in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by emyddon: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino thought he had all the aces in this game, but he just shot himself in the foot. He can now be charged for staging his kidnap.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by maasoap(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sirpaul:
some hell bent Mumus will believe him... Sh8t

You meant to say some IPOB pigs

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nice movie scripts but acted badly
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Does it mean Dino couldn't be kidnapped or what are the people here saying here? Maybe they'd have believed him, had he not left the place alive. Anybody can be kidnapped regardless of his/her status in the present day Nigeria. The only reason one could be doubting the incident was dino's antecedents and coincidence of the court hearing he was going for. But anyone can be kidnapped as far as Nigeria is concerned. Last week along abuja-kaduna expressway, gunmen stormed the express, kidnapping and killing people. If Dino was involved in the kidnap, what would people have said?
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by jojo17(f): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino kidnapped himself by himself. He has released himself by himself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by biodunid: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
@PoliceNG is slack in its duties. It should put @dino_melaye in protective custody before he hurts himself. Is it because he is in @OfficialPDPNig that @APCNigeria has refused to save him from himself? Yesterday was attempted suicide and today own na self kidnap. @benmurraybruce
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by mfm04622: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dpharisee:

If he Re-camps to APC and shouts Sai Baba will he still be a criminal

Did he leave APC when he jumped out of a moving vehicle?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by sekem: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Splendidsun:
cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

It seems to me that Ben Bruce Lee even after all his years in media and advertising, is still not a very good script writer and producer...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by oyinatinuke(f): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wale Adenuga Production,WAP. We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator.

This got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Grayxme: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino is taking Nigeria for a joke, its glaring that he has staged this so as to miss the hearing, patriotic Nigerians already knows his game plan, he is always faking stories to paint the APC dirty, He is becoming an entertainer in the face of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by jojo17(f): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Common sense is not common after all.
Akpuoru:
Has the common sense guy updated us as he promised?
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Larasisi(f): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
The story of the shepherd boy crying wolf wolf comes to mind . I pray Dino will not be distrusted in the day of real calamity.
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by hush15: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
afroniger:
Something tells me Dino probably staged the whole scenario as yet another attention-seeking stunt as usual. He needs to stop all this nonsense because people are gradually beginning to lose sympathy for him.

This is why i dont pity and shouldnt pity nigerians. The reasoning of nigerians is simply annoying. Dino staged his own kidnap By now, people should know what this man is capable of doing with his styles of politics. Dino is too dramatic to do that. If he goes around naked, i swear i wont be surprised but to kidnap himself for politics isnt him and not in a million light years

I dont think he staged it... he must have given them something though. He has jumped out of a moving vehicle before, so i wont be surprised if he does it again. Thats dino for you.

Nigerians shouldnt be filled with hate just because they find someone too dramatic for their liking. Anyone that stands out for his or her behaviour whether good or bad mind and heart is being castigated. The same treatment that is mete on Dino is the same on Saraki and same on Fayose and same on any one who stands different from their norm. Nigerians like lies, deceit and fakeness...

Thats why people like tinubu, buhari and their likes leverage on them. Its sickening and doesnt make me feel pity towards them because at the end of the day, they simply abhor the truth...
Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by jaszplus12(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
I just hope he's summoned by the police to explain in DETAIL all that transpired!
he should take the police to the wilderness where he his away from the kidnappers...how he escaped with his phone (which was switched off but still with him) ran for 11 hours in the forest without being seen by hunters or farmers or without his apparent knowledge of where the tar leading from abuja to lokoja...
wonderful!! Dino just played his penalty into the touchline!
over to his supporters and the LAW of the land...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by jaszplus12(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
sekem:

grin grin grin

It seems to me that Ben Bruce Lee even after all his years in media and advertising, is still not a very good script writer and producer...
Ben Bruce Lee was the DPO the kidnapping was reported to!
and Ben Bruce Lee is also the news station that broadcast the news...Live!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by Evince(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino in the wilderness

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by uba1991: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
AND SOME PIGS STILL BELIEVED THIS MAN

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by sekem: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
jaszplus12:

Ben Bruce Lee was the DPO the kidnapping was reported to!
and Ben Bruce Lee is also the news station that broadcast the news...Live!!!

I don't blame them for reporting directly to Ben Bruce Lee.

All facts on ground shows that Mr. Ben Bruce Lee has more common sense than any other person in the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' by bidak(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dino should have at least learn from fayose.. Stop looking for cheap sympathy, it won’t work Nigerians are wiser now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) / Bomb Explosion At Sabon Gari & Wusasa, Zaria / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.