Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (686 Views)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by omoiyaadisa: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
I am a working class guy based in Lagos, i'm in need of Muslim lady for serious relationship that will lead to marriage anytime soon. She be from any tribe and any complexion, she must be 23-29 years old. if we interested yo can chat me up on whatsapp and lets see how it goes.

whatsapp: 08025002291
Re: I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by LuciferChristi: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
omoiyaadisa:
I am a working class guy based in Lagos, i'm in need of Muslim lady for serious relationship that will lead to marriage anytime soon. She be from any tribe and any complexion, she must be 23-29 years old. if we interested yo can chat me up on whatsapp and lets see how it goes.

I know a lady that's a good wife material here on Nairaland. I can vouch for her & match-make you both but she's 35. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:

I know a lady that's a good wife material here on Nairaland. I can vouch for her & match-make you both but she's 35. undecided

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Let her apply wo. who knows sad

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by omoiyaadisa: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
im 31, if shes okay with my age.....go on with the matchmake.
LuciferChristi:

Re: I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by omoiyaadisa: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by LuciferChristi: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
omoiyaadisa:

Pocohantas, are you okay with 31?
Re: I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by omoiyaadisa: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Pocohantas, are you okay with 31?

yes
Re: I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Do you mind?

Re: I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Chaii....Chaii....diaris god oo grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by DonroxyII: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2018
lol, the struggle is real .
Re: I Need A Muslim Lady For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Hybridz: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
omoiyaadisa:

Bro!
salam alaykum, your request will be better replied in the Islamic section than the romance section. I wish you the best of luck.
Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi / Two Women Caught Ki$$ing NAKED On The Highway / Spotting A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.