Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos (38870 Views)

Vigilante Burst Criminal Hideout In Nnewi; Military Wears, Number Plates Found / Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by bedspread: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
NIGERIA, I HAIL THEE
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Sharpshooota: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:
It arrived PDP governed Rivers state for onward delivery to their paid mercenaries so they can begin wreaking havoc to the eastern states and claim it is Fulani herdsmen same way they did in Benue so they could force the populace to think there is a northern agenda against them with the support of the military.

They have already started with IMO state with the assassination of the APC chairman of ideato North.

Same old bloody campaign methodology of PDP.

You must be a Yoruba Muslim
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Orpe7(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
More excuse not to give them their optimum capacity seaports
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You must be a Yoruba Muslim

I am a Yoruba CHRISTIAN

2 Likes

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by kereman1: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
I smell the handiwork of boko boys...
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Bruemath(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by berryford: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dis custom pipo sef undecided
Clothes that military imported for their boys, they are messing around it. If army give them frog jump they will complain. sad
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by RevenGeMission: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
From lagos to Portharcourt to Boko boys , does that even make sense to your generation's generation ??

We know Yeebos are preparing for war for BiafrAudenese lands, and it won't end well
Babyforever:
So this is how they smuggle boko boys uniform
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by alen4smith(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Angelanest:
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) today intercepted a container with 14 belts of Nigerian army wears. The military wears were intercepted by the Federal operation unit zone C (F O U) in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital. Investigations have reportedly begun into the matter. 

Considering the security challenge in the country, the Customs officials said the plain military uniforms and the camouflage could be used to wreak havoc in any part of the country as they noted that terrorists and other criminals now dress like soldiers.

Last year, the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) intercepted 1,398 rolls of plain military uniforms and camouflage at the Lagos port.

The items were intercepted at the Kirikiri Lighter Terminal (KLT), Port Express, Apapa, by its Area Comptroller, Mrs. Lami S. A. Wushishi.

Mrs. Wushishi,  while briefing reporters, said the items were illegally shipped into the country from China.

Two suspects, she added, were arrested in connection with the prohibited items.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/container-of-military-wears-intercepted-by-customs-in-port-harcourt-photos.html

wicked wike should be interrogated.
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by meccuno: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I am a Yoruba CHRISTIAN
YORUBA CHRISTIAN X APC = YORUBA MUSLIM. grin grin grin grin
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Daviddson:
I hope you're not the same ButterflyLeo in the Religion section whom I know and admire his zeal, because you've been misfiring from all cylinders since you came to this section. You're not been objective at all; your life seem to be wrapped up around defending APC no matter how awry it sounds, and it's so clear you're a registered member, which is not bad. But you've got to air your views responsibly. Read what you typed above and see the so many blind analyses and conclusions in it.
Theres nothing wrong with his opinion.
Very objective!
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by emerged01(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Devil is really at work but it seems Nigerians are on holiday.
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
meccuno:
YORUBA CHRISTIAN X APC = YORUBA MUSLIM. grin grin grin grin

Sorry to disappoint you but not everything is about religious bigotry especially when it comes to the truth.

One shouldn't tell lies against anyone because the person is of another religion.

I will speak the truth in support of a Muslim as long as it is the truth I am sure of because I speak that truth for myself and the freedom of my conscience.

1 Like

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by internet: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:
It arrived PDP governed Rivers state for onward delivery to their paid mercenaries so they can begin wreaking havoc to the eastern states and claim it is Fulani herdsmen same way they did in Benue so they could force the populace to think there is a northern agenda against them with the support of the military.

They have already started with IMO state with the assassination of the APC chairman of ideato North.

fooooolllll for ever
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by fasterwell(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Babyforever:
Election materials are arriving
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Myself2(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Haba Buhari and Amaechi is it by force to take over Rivers state

Well trap no dey catch breeze, nothing for Judah's of Ubima and Jubrin
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Myself2:
Haba Buhari and Amaechi is it by force to take over Rivers state

Well trap no dey catch breeze, nothing for Judah's of Ubima and Jubrin
teewhydope:
just for show off. it'll still be delivered to it's destination (boko boys)

PDP members/sympathizers spotted,trying to pull down the government of the day at all cost. angry

1 Like

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Daviddson:
I hope you're not the same ButterflyLeo in the Religion section whom I know and admire his zeal, because you've been misfiring from all cylinders since you came to this section. You're not been objective at all; your life seem to be wrapped up around defending APC no matter how awry it sounds, and it's so clear you're a registered member, which is not bad. But you've got to air your views responsibly. Read what you typed above and see the so many blind analyses and conclusions in it. If you totally, wholeheartedly believe that PDP is behind the killings going on in the country, then you're making the same mistake that Jonathan made when he concluded boko haram was the work of APC to destabilise his government. Was that alibi able to earn him enough sympathy and subsequent winning of the 2015 elections? And it's the same mistake Buhari is making now. He has all the aces to go after whomever is suspected to be sponsors of those killers rather than pointing fingers from afar. Buhari is the president for common sense sake. Let him arrest whoever is the lead sponsor - whether it be PDP chairman or the party as an organisation - and charge them to court!

In war there is what is called Divide and conquer. That is what PDP is currently doing at the expense of the lives of the populace. Its all about the power and access to the funds they once looted with impunity.

Have you so quickly forgotten the below?

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

Or have you also forgotten the below,

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will
know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!

* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.

* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.

* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.

* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.

* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.

* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.

* Fayose took 3B naira.

* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.

* Olu Falae took 100M naira.

* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.

* Oritsejafor - $35M

* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.

* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.

*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira

* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.

* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.

*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to
INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

All the above happened under their watch WITHIN JUST 4 YEARS. They are desperate to return and continue the looting spree and its evident if you allow yourself to look at things objectively.

If they have to kill to get in, they will especially since wike himself was caught on tape when he discussed with Fayose some time ago to kill anybody he can kill. That is the kind of politics they play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVFsgkzxizI&feature=youtu.be

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by OhiOfIhima: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

They will surely fail dis time around, anybody that quote u negatively... Thunder fire d person.
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
NIGERIA is cursed
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by SirChime(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Bro I know what I am saying. If you think I am misfiring then its clear that the political games being played by the PDP on the gullible is working for them.

Strange things happen around the time presidential elections are near. Things like this.

If you recall how PDP tried to use boko haram to distabilize the north so they could get massive votes from there but it misfired and got out of control. Remember the late security adviser said PDP is boko haram? A few weeks after his revelation he was killed.

Now close to the elections what PDP calls "killer herdsmen " is now the new agenda being used to distabilize the middle belt and will definitely attempt same in the south since they believe the north is locked down for APC and some southern states as well.

Check the states these so called herdsmen have been senselessly killing in and you will discover that these are politically strategic states needed by the PDP in order to consolidate on their areas of loses.

You know I have a very analytical mind since you know me from the religious section and I am also privy to certain Info on the goings on.

What you are seeing here in the OP is nothing but the first of many coming to the east and then there would be an unleashing of terror in the east with army uniform wearing bandits and people would be made to think that the FG is behind it all in connivance with the military.

Do you remember that PDP were once spreading the propaganda that buhari wants to islamize Nigeria? Well guess what? Now they have Atiku in their camp also clamouring for presidency.

Atiku is also a Fulani man and a Muslim. Since they believe all Fulanis are the same, why allow Atiku to come on board and seek the highest position in the land on their platform?

I cannot be emotional nor can I be deceived.

I know what I am saying and will always speak the truth no matter what. You know me for the truth and even in politics that will not change.

I have no religious bigotry here but simply stand for the truth.

This trash you wrote up there if you are arrested to provide evidence ,hope you have it . Stop spreading lies and deceit thinking you're making any political sense. Be careful.
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by frank41(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Anijay1212:
River State is preparing very hard for next years elections. angryRiver State is preparing very hard for next years elections.

Use your Head oga....Does River State have any sea point? The only functional sea point is Lagos....That is pure propaganda trying to indict Gov. Wike and PDP.....Buhari and Co are behind it.
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
SirChime:

This trash you wrote up there if you are arrested to provide evidence ,hope you have it . Stop spreading lies and deceit thinking you're making any political sense. Be careful.

These are no lies but truths with facts based on simple analytical observation.

Did the late Azazi not say PDP is boko haram?

Was a Boko haram commander not arrested in the house of a top PDP man?

Is Atiku not a Fulani man? Are all Fulani men not supposed to share the same agenda (according to the false propaganda of PDP)?

Oh yes and by the way, ever since the governor of Benue Ortom defected to PDP have you heard of any killings or deaths by the so called herdsmen even In the most remote village In Benue?

PDP objective achieved at the expense of Benue lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Quality20(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Bro I know what I am saying. If you think I am misfiring then its clear that the political games being played by the PDP on the gullible is working for them.

Strange things happen around the time presidential elections are near. Things like this.

If you recall how PDP tried to use boko haram to distabilize the north so they could get massive votes from there but it misfired and got out of control. Remember the late security adviser said PDP is boko haram? A few weeks after his revelation he was killed.

Now close to the elections what PDP calls "killer herdsmen " is now the new agenda being used to distabilize the middle belt and will definitely attempt same in the south since they believe the north is locked down for APC and some southern states as well.

Check the states these so called herdsmen have been senselessly killing in and you will discover that these are politically strategic states needed by the PDP in order to consolidate on their areas of loses.

You know I have a very analytical mind since you know me from the religious section and I am also privy to certain Info on the goings on.

What you are seeing here in the OP is nothing but the first of many coming to the east and then there would be an unleashing of terror in the east with army uniform wearing bandits and people would be made to think that the FG is behind it all in connivance with the military.

Do you remember that PDP were once spreading the propaganda that buhari wants to islamize Nigeria? Well guess what? Now they have Atiku in their camp also clamouring for presidency.

Atiku is also a Fulani man and a Muslim. Since they believe all Fulanis are the same, why allow Atiku to come on board and seek the highest position in the land on their platform?

I cannot be emotional nor can I be deceived.

I know what I am saying and will always speak the truth no matter what. You know me for the truth and even in politics that will not change.

I have no religious bigotry here but simply stand for the truth.
my man u are making sense very much. may D Almighty bless u more.
PDP are really up to evil ds time around. They are trying to destabilize d country just to win d next election. Look at sokoto, a peaceful state, now d governor is been wooed by PDP and dosent wanna join them, but it now seems he is gonna join them against his wish cos d state has now started witnessing banditry attacks orchestrated by PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Sharpshooota: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I am a Yoruba CHRISTIAN

You don't know what you are
Your comments says so
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by joncom(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

It seem you are a new BMC recruit. The fire is still burning.
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
frank41:

Use your Head oga....Does River State have any sea point? The only functional sea point is Lagos....That is pure propaganda trying to indict Gov. Wike and PDP.....Buhari and Co are behind it.

Read the report again. It never mentioned any seaport in Port Harcourt it simply said customs intercepted it. The seaport mentioned that was for another interception done last year at Lagos sea port.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Myself2(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lucid1:

PDP members/sympathizers spotted,trying to pull down the government of the day at all cost. angry

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You don't know what you are
Your comments says so

Those who know me know me. I am a flame of truth. I don't take sides. I only stand on the side of the truth. Even If the person is a perceived enemy I will stand by them with the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Quality20:
my man u are making sense very much. may D Almighty bless u more.
PDP are really up to evil ds time around. They are trying to destabilize d country just to win d next election. Look at sokoto, a peaceful state, now d governor is been wooed by PDP and dosent wanna join them, but it now seems he is gonna join them against his wish cos d state has now started witnessing banditry attacks orchestrated by PDP

You are very observant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
Babyforever:
Yes,during gej.

Had it been is during una Jonathan regime, the gvt would have claim ownership of the shipment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) / Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.