Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos (38869 Views)

Vigilante Burst Criminal Hideout In Nnewi; Military Wears, Number Plates Found / Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
The real owner did not communicate properly. the recipients will still be the Nigerian army. I am sure it was a procurement gone wrong.
So we import Uniform from China. Oga ooo

1 Like

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Sharpshooota: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Those who know me know me. I am a flame of truth. I don't take sides. I only stand on the side of the trurh. Eve. If the person is a perceived enemy I will stand by them with the truth.

What you are saying here is pure lies and propaganda...
If Fulani herdsmen was created by pdp like you said... You could go to jail if this is not a faceless forum anyways... What is stopping Buhari from arresting them and their sponsors...
Then Buharis theory is that they are from Libya...
Garba shehu is saying it's farmers herders clashes...

Why are the herdsmen renaming the towns captured?..
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sharpshooota:

What you are saying here is pure lies and propaganda...
If Fulani herdsmen was created by pdp like you said... You could go to jail if this is not a faceless forum anyways... What is stopping Buhari from arresting them and their sponsors...
Then Buharis theory is that they are from Libya...
Garba shehu is saying it's farmers herders clashes...

Why are the herdsmen renaming the towns captured?..

Those are not herdsmen. You may be blinded by emotions but I am not. Those killings are too professional and most are simply totally and absolutely needless at no provocation by anyone.

Buhari may be right by saying they are Libyan mercenaries after all same mercenaries are mixed in with boko haram.

I am sure they are mercenaries paid by some Political elite in order to distabilize the nation.

What is happening in Nigeria is a domino effect. Create religious unrest and let things break apart from there.

If you wish to start mayhem then send a group of mercenaries to attack an innocent Fulani settlement and then claim it is the people of the town that did so. You just sit back and allow vengeance and hatred take care of the rest.

That is what PDP has done and are doing.

They are setting Nigerians against one another along religious lines

1). They were the ones who first began shouting that buhari wants to islamize Nigeria

2) They have been the ones who began shouting herdsmen everywhere and pushing that campaign slogan "A VOTE FOR BUHARI IS A VOTE FOR FULANI HERDSMEN". Can you tell me any other PDP agenda on their campaign list barely 6 months to the presidential elections?

3) They have been the ones widening the divides of religious bigotry just to further split the country.

I see the handwriting on the wall and cannot deny it to myself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Sharpshooota: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Those are not herdsmen. You may be blinded by emotions but I am not. Those killings are too professional and most are simply totally and absolutely needless at no provocation by anyone.

Buhari may be right by saying they are Libyan mercenaries after all same mercenaries are mixed in with boko haram.

I am sure they are mercenaries paid by some Political elite in order to distabilize the nation.

What is happening in Nigeria is a domino effect. Create religious unrest and let things break apart from there.

If you wish to start mayhem then send a group of mercenaries to attack an innocent Fulani settlement and then claim it is the people of the town that did so. You just sit back and allow vengeance and hatred take care of the rest.

1). They were the ones who first began shouting that buhari wants to islamize Nigeria

2) They have been the ones who began shouting herdsmen everywhere and pushing that campaign slogan "A VOTE FOR BUHARI IS A VOTE FOR FULANI HERDSMEN". Can you tell me any other PDP agenda on their campaign list barely 6 months to the presidential elections?

3) They have been the ones widening the divides of religious bigotry just to further split the country.

You have to backup your claims with concrete evidence..
Please drop your contacts.. Let me follow up..
You have to prove what you just said
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Yinxies:
Maybe for illegal sales to criminals... Are we safe in this country at all?
Na sister.
Some military brass is smuggling it.

3 years some military men aren't issued fatigues.
Something that ought to be given freely to them, some of them go as high as 20k
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You have to backup your claims with concrete evidence..
Please drop your contacts.. Let me follow up..
You have to prove what you just said

Prove it to who? You?

Have you proven that buhari is a terrorist and has a hand in any of the things you all have been labelling him with?

Have you proven that all the so called attacks in the middle belt are all Fulani herdsmen?

Have you proven that buhari wants to islamize Nigeria?

Get out of my mention please. People like you disgust me.

The moment you tagged me a Yoruba Muslim simply over what I said when I am a full blooded born again Christian from Ekiti and one of those who voted out Fayose the emperor I then knew you were a bigot.

Thank you for your time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by femmy2010(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
teewhydope:
just for show off. it'll still be delivered to it's destination (boko boys)

once intercepted by FOU it is going nowhere and it would be investigated .
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Wow!

May the blessings of good lord your serve never elude you.

"They are setting Nigerians against one another along religious lines"

The link says it all.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/pdp-has-more-muslim-members-than-apc-sambo.107515/

Again, God bless you for being just.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Wow!

May the blessings of good lord your serve never elude you.

"They are setting Nigerians against one another along religious lines"

The link says it all.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/pdp-has-more-muslim-members-than-apc-sambo.107515/

Again, God bless you for being just.

Amen my brother. I have been following the political trend and analyzing their moves and its a pity that our security personnel have some of them in cahoots with PDP since corruption is in their bloodline so pretend they cannot see the trend.

Anyone who would just for one hour stop being emotional or a religious bigot and looks at what is happening in Nigerias political circle objectively and with a free heart would totally see what I also have seen and arrive at the very same conclusion.

Hatred blinds anyone who has it from seeing the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Mallamjp(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=greatiyk4u post=69758449]Only in naija[/quote 2019 is calling
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Maket: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Some people might be running illegal recruitment somewhere in this country.
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Maket: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Amen my brother. I have been following the political trend and analyzing their moves and its a pity that our security personnel have some of them in cahoots with PDP since corruption is in their bloodline so pretend they cannot see the trend.

Anyone who would just for one hour stop being emotional or a religious bigot and looks at what is happening in Nigerias political circle objectively and with a free heart would totally see what I also have seen and arrive at the very same conclusion.

You are the man of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are so on point.

The quoted comment from you struck me. I had to go dig out that link to Namadi Sambo's (Former VP) comments during one of PDP 's countless campaign rallies up north prior 2015 general election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

You are so on point.

The quoted comment from you struck me. I had to go dig out that link to Namadi Sambo's (Former VP) comments during one of PDP 's countless campaign rallies up north prior 2015 general election.

They have always been the pushers of religious intolerance just so they can get what they want.

Emotionally blind people don't see that within their caucus are Christians and .Muslims. Southerners and northerners and they are always pictured laughing together but when it comes to the masses they want them to stand against each other along religious lines of hatred.

Many foolish people always fall for the same methods from them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Sharpshooota: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Prove it to who? You?

Have you proven that buhari is a terrorist and has a hand in any of the things you all have been labelling him with?

Have you proven that all the so called attacks in the middle belt are all Fulani herdsmen?

Have you proven that buhari wants to islamize Nigeria?

Get out of my mention please. People like you disgust me.

The moment you tagged me a Yoruba Muslim simply over what I said when I am a full blooded born again Christian from Ekiti and one of those who voted out Fayose the emperor I then knew you were a bigot.

Thank you for your time.

my Yoruba Muslim friend
I hope you won't be chanting sai barber and blaming political opponents when the killings get to your doorstep....

Fayemi just made it clear that he is eager to endorse cow colony and open grazing
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sharpshooota:

my Yoruba Muslim friend
I hope you won't be chanting sai barber and blaming political opponents when the killings get to your doorstep....

Fayemi just made it clear that he is eager to endorse cow colony and open grazing

Its called RANCHING. That is what smart and *developed or developing* nations do.

They designate grazing ranches or grazing zones then ensure defaulters are penalized.

I am an Ekiti man though resident in Ogun now and even before my forefathers we have been living with Fulani cattle herders in peace and absolute tranquility with many as tenants with no issues.

All these ethnic and religious bigoted propaganda they have sold to you people and you have swallowed, I pity you all.

Once again I am a Yoruba born again Christian and not a Muslim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Sharpshooota: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Those who know me know me. I am a flame of truth. I don't take sides. I only stand on the side of the truth. Even If the person is a perceived enemy I will stand by them with the truth.

Was it PDP that told Adesina to tell farmers to surrender their ancestral lands or face being killed....
You have a brain... Please make use of it

1 Like

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Was it PDP that told Adesina to tell farmers to surrender their ancestral lands or face being killed....
You have a brain... Please make use of it

Stop misquoting people. He didn't say that literally. You should be the one counselling yourself to use your own brain.

He was simply advocating for Ranching which is not only economically gratifying but would ensure all the so called herdsmen would be in one location in whatever state they may be and ensure nobody crosses each others paths knowingly or unknowingly. That way they can be monitored and defaulters brought to book.

A brain is a tool for intelligent dissection of comments among other things. Make an effort with yours.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by meccuno: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Sorry to disappoint you but not everything is about religious bigotry especially when it comes to the truth.

One shouldn't tell lies against anyone because the person is of another religion.

I will speak the truth in support of a Muslim as long as it is the truth I am sure of because I speak that truth for myself and the freedom of my conscience.
so make i no joke again?
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:
It arrived PDP governed Rivers state for onward delivery to their paid mercenaries so they can begin wreaking havoc to the eastern states and claim it is Fulani herdsmen same way they did in Benue so they could force the populace to think there is a northern agenda against them with the support of the military.

They have already started with IMO state with the assassination of the APC chairman of ideato North.

Same old bloody campaign methodology of PDP.

You are on point, cause during the previous administration a military base located in Borno state was overan and destroyed by armed soldiers with full new camouflage( boko haram in disguise), military vehicles and all, they even have papers signed from Abuja claiming to be reinforcement sent to assist the base, also a confrontation that lasted for over 15 hours reached a stale mate till the Nigerian Air force came, threw bombs at the real Nigerian soldiers base given boko haram a chance to over power them, All these boko haram, killer herdsmen etc sponsored by some people in Government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Sharpshooota: 4:41am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Stop misquoting people. He didn't say that literally. You should be the one counselling yourself to use your own brain.

He was simply advocating for Ranching which is not only economically gratifying but would ensure all the so called herdsmen would be in one location in whatever state they may be and ensure nobody crosses each others paths knowingly or unknowingly. That way they can be monitored and defaulters brought to book.

A brain is a tool for intelligent dissection of comments among other things. Make an effort with yours.

Stop beating around the bush
Stop defending evil
One can only talk about ancestral land when he is alive... Of what use is the ancestral land whilst the person is dead... Tell me what you are defending here...

To stop this madness...
While not ban open grazing
Cattle rearing is a personal business
But no.... They want people's lands

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by suavetony(m): 4:57am On Jul 28, 2018
He said it all. A word is enough for the wise!

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by tinktanker: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2018
First they planned poisoning us with dead cows, now they want to use fake military tactics to kill us.
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by MrSly(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:
It arrived PDP governed Rivers state for onward delivery to their paid mercenaries so they can begin wreaking havoc to the eastern states and claim it is Fulani herdsmen same way they did in Benue so they could force the populace to think there is a northern agenda against them with the support of the military.

They have already started with IMO state with the assassination of the APC chairman of ideato North.

Same old bloody campaign methodology of PDP.
We are 5%, and by implication inconsequential, so don't drag us to Nigeria issues. Meanwhile we have a better country (Biafra) only waiting for our exit. Thank you!
Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Butterflyle0: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2018
MrSly:

We are 5%, and by implication inconsequential, so don't drag us to Nigeria issues. Meanwhile we have a better country (Biafra) only waiting for our exit. Thank you!

Which better country? Are you dreaming or hallucinating?

A Biafra that does not even exist? A Biafra that even the US supreme court has discarded in her latest judgement.

A Biafra that its noise makers are still territorially in Nigeria is that one a Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos by meobizy(f): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2018
This is obviously aimed at equipping thugs to protect politicians during next year's election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) / Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.