Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) (22633 Views)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by chrizzyace: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Danelo:
No shaking cus my people are wise.

ISOKO WADO

Hey!! eeiiiiii eeeyyeeeee grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Dpleaser: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
To what end?
I don't understand some Nigerian youths at times. Any sensible, patriotic, objective Nigerian should and will be very happy with what is happening to a party and govt that has not only inflicted poverty on Nigerians but most of all has been overseeing the deaths of thousands of Nigerians.
Overseeing death of Nigerians in what sense, if u av any grudge against a govt, y not talk with fact than giving a baseless rant
I wonder at times if those overtly and covertly supporting this govt are human beings. Are they happy with the way people are being killed? Are they not concerned?
Meanwhile they supporting this govt are human beings, it's just that u believe so much in ur opinion and u don't give a damn abt what others feels abt other arm of govt.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Dpleaser: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Easy023:
Hmmmm

Shut up
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Dpleaser: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

Yes he is worse than that ineffectual buffoon

HE called south south and south east 5% now he is travelling all over these regions looking for support!

Next year's re-election bid really looking bleak

We get ur point here, buhari isn't Jonathan cos Jonathan almost drowned this country if not for the integrity of sai baba,

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by lawrence35(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
From the look of things, buhari is more interested in been the president than ruling a country....

How many times has he met with the troubled community leaders, or the leaders of d so called herdsman?

This time for nigerians to be wise.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by EmperorAkidi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Yusuf54: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:
Which state will buhari win next year ?
Majority in the south west ? Yes we all know why
In the north ? No not with Kwakwanso and Tambuwal contesting
In the middle belt ? Zero
In the south east? Zero In the south south ? Zero
In Niger and Chad ? Yes but these won't count
Do the math
Did U just say Kwankwanso and Tanbuwal? Pls go n sleep

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
Yusuf54:
Did U just say Kwankwanso and Tanbuwal? Pls go n sleep

Is that so?
Lol because I didn't add Atiku ?

You clearly don't know anything about northern politics
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by j1mmy: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
They produce the oil but they are scared and still beg mallams for recognition!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dpleaser:

We get ur point here, buhari isn't Jonathan cos Jonathan almost drowned this country if not for the integrity of sai baba,

Integrity you say ? Did you just say integrity and buhari in the same sentence?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

This was how apostate Suleiman "prophesied" about Ekiti and we know how it ended.
So brother, no go there on.
You might very well eat your words.

Is that so ?

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
uba1991:
I WISH I CAN SEE U AND LAUGH AT U AFTER D RESULT IS ANNOUNCED. NO PIG CAN STOP BUHARI FROM WINNING 2019 ELECTION.
GOD BLESS BABA BUHARI

Yes and no sophisticated piglet of the SW can give him a relection
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by lawrence35(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
From the look of things, buhari is more interested in been the president than ruling a country..

How many times has he met with the troubled community leaders, or the leaders of d so called herdsman?

This time for nigerians to be wise.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
SE an SS are already out of the question.

Obj will make sure that SW does not vote for Buhari

The North will prefer another 8 years. So tell me how will Buhari win?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by somehow: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Seems payment to the militants haven't stopped either. yet to hear anything from them for a WHILE now.

Buhari handled that aspect very well so far.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

With which region?

The north ? He can't get 50% of the votes there with the likes of tambuwal and Kwakwanso running

Forget middle belt , south south and south east

What remains now the South west? So he will.win 100% in the south west and even if he does that isn't enough for an opposition who gets 40% in the north all the middle belt , south south and south east all the person needs in 25% in the south west

Oga do the. Math this isn't akara and ogi we are talking
oga if the 25 % is not met in 24 states as stated by the electoral law they will go to the electoral college and decides who wins the day. Mark my words BUHARI will win
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
lol see beer palour permutations.
how can pdp defeat buhari when they dont have real stronghold .
[s]since 2015 apc has succesfully crippled pdp and reduce them to south east 2 states abia and enugu cos anambra imo and ebonyi re pro buhari governors.[/s]
south south apc has 2 senators in rivers
narrowly lost in bayelsa.
have a senator in akwa ibom
have a senator in cross river
have a senator in delta
have a governor in edo. and senators

and you still believe pdp will get 70% vote in these regions in 2019
my brother wake up from your slumber.

pdp have been banished in south west north east and north west these re the three zones with the highest population of voters in nigeria.
tell me how do u win election when u dont have presence in the 3 zones with majority of voters out 6 zones.

while pdp is strategizing on using media to gain sympathy vote apc are breaking into their stronghold and decimating them.

95% senators that defected doesnt have grassroot base apart from kwankaso and saraki .
sheu sani was smart to see this .even the almighty saraki is yet to decide cos once he did he loose his seat cos apc still had majority same to dogara .

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

Is that so ?
Eat this...

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by biztip: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
even if he hosts angels from heaven, it won't save him from exit in 2019
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Navalsadiq:
oga if the 25 % is not met in 24 states as stated by the electoral law they will go to the electoral college and decides who wins the day. Mark my words BUHARI will win
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dpleaser:

Meanwhile they supporting this govt are human beings, it's just that u believe so much in ur opinion and u don't give a damn abt what others feels abt other arm of govt.

You don't have to support evil, it is wrong.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by MusaPada4(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:
Desperation ! South south and south east are no more 5%?

So now he remembers Niger delta ?

I trust my.South south elders , collect his money and next year vote the thief out

Terrorist sponsor

It seems you are dreaming...Berra wake up!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by JegaQuin: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

I trust my.South south elders , collect his money and next year vote the thief out

Terrorist sponsor

"I Before Other" (IBO)

Hate or no hate..... Buhari till 2027! Gham!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Kingspin:
A president who is far away from development
Apostle must hear this
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by gtown: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

Just saying

Anyone approached for support should receive them collect their money and vote the stupid pigs out next year grin

The way of the Ninja style
Pig tag is not for Buhari because he is neither from potopoto republic nor is he a wannabe jew grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Housing(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
South South political calculations is commendable. They may have Senate President among other top political post after in 2019

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Efewestern: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2018
wink2015:
ISOKO TOLO OPIA!

What about Major General Paul Ufuoma Omu (rtd )

I for like see DADDY SHOWKEY among the delegation.

Daddy Showkey na proper son of ISOKO LAND!

Although, Daddy Showkey most times dey fall in hand and he dey hide himself inside Yoruba language and dey behave like Yoruba man.

Daddy Showkey! Go back to Ozoro, Oleh, etc and learn Isoko language.

Not only him, Terry Apala is also an Isoko man, I think aside Delta, Lagos and Ogun are where a huge concentration of the Urhobo/Isoko's reside.

Some of Isoko Celebrities are Solid Star, Don Jazzy, Bovi etc, apart from that, they are also blessed with huge mineral resources, the people just like their Urhobo brothers are very lovely and accommodating .

Isoko wadoooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 28, 2018
gtown:

Pig tag is not for Buhari because he is neither from potopoto republic nor is he a wannabe jew grin

No he isnt but actually the pig tag is meant for the fraudulent sophisticated pigs from SW Nigeria grin the ambassadors of fraud, 419, scams, rapists, armed robbers, international car thieves, ritualits and two mouthed betrayers

Proudly Benin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 28, 2018
JegaQuin:

"I Before Other" (IBO)

Hate or no hate..... Buhari till 2027! Gham!

Who cares mr sophisticated pig of the SW?

Proudly Benin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Azam101: 1:06am On Jul 28, 2018
Azmodan:

Terrorist sponsor

See wawa ! the pic u see looks like Benin city abi?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by Azam101: 1:07am On Jul 28, 2018
Azmodan:

The ineffectual buffoon remains a case study in history

But buhari has single handedly made that cretin look brilliant!

I mean buhari will be remembered in history as the most useless president who was defeated in the most shocking landslide defeat ever recorded by a sitting president!...
Your dad can contest if he is eligible
Re: President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) by KDmafia: 1:53am On Jul 28, 2018
Azmodan:

Terrorist sponsor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worsening Insecurity: CUPP Calls For Buhari’s Resignation / Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) / Soldier Returned Empty-Handed – Sowore Reacts To Rescue Of Abducted School Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.