Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed (27520 Views)

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) / Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Tolexander: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2018
janellemonae:

Abeg carry ur useless IPOB lies away from here. Someone dt was politically active and well known in school. Mscheeew!

Even ur PDP chieftains never brought dt against him. They were stuck on him not being COREN certified. Who da hell cares about dt?!

Nobody!
Carry your zombiesm commot the cybersphere.

Why didn't he finish in Ibadan Polytechnic so as to have his HND certificate?

Why would PDP take this up against him when the highest certificate he claimed having is SSCE, which is right.

7 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by budaatum: 1:28am On Jul 28, 2018
GreatOlu1:
The only confused state.
State of osun or osun state.
See us see trouble o.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by RevenGeMission: 3:57am On Jul 28, 2018
You don't have Primary 3 certificate lol

Primary 6, Junior waec, waec and uni, college or poly certs ..... i catch the drift though

madridguy:
Contesting for any political office can easily open someone yansh tongue Make I check my Primary 3 certificate to check if still intact as a future Senate President.

No time for story.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by ariesbull: 5:56am On Jul 28, 2018
Why is it that majority of these politician with fake certificates are Yoruba ....something is synonymous with Yoruba and oluwale certificate - Lagos

Anyway... Adeleke should sort himself out

6 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Yankee101: 5:58am On Jul 28, 2018
Substandard educated folks are ruling us while the educated ones are sitting back to let them ruin us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by micflo28(m): 6:01am On Jul 28, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

He is a mechanical engineer
civil engineer not mechanical

4 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by jomoh: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Shut da f.uck up! Aregbesola studied mechanical engineering in school.
You shut that shit.y thing you call mouth of up

Civil engineering in poly Ibadan. Has been an active politician since his school days when obj was head of state.

3 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Omeokachie: 6:02am On Jul 28, 2018
A generation of fraudsters.

Just like Buhari (a primary school graduate) that can't show proof of graduating from secondary school.

Awon agbaya alai nitiju.

Yahoo yahoo people that want to bring a change to a future they won't be a part of.

7 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by kingshrd: 6:03am On Jul 28, 2018
As usual this will get swept under as soon as principal collects his share or one Oga at waec and the cycle continues

6 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by ikorodureporta: 6:09am On Jul 28, 2018
The dancing dancer
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by ikorodureporta: 6:11am On Jul 28, 2018
ariesbull:
Why is it that majority of these politician with fake certificates are Yoruba ....something is synonymous with Yoruba and oluwale certificate - Lagos

hav u gon to investigate northerners & others?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by semyman: 6:14am On Jul 28, 2018
PDP is epitome of fraud

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by perdollar(m): 6:15am On Jul 28, 2018
politics bad o. see as dem just dey open fowl yansh anyhow. I no join politics again, make my skeleton remain for my wardrobe

3 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by CSTR1005: 6:15am On Jul 28, 2018
janellemonae:

Abeg carry ur useless IPOB lies away from here. Someone dt was politically active and well known in school. Mscheeew!

Even ur PDP chieftains never brought dt against him. They were stuck on him not being COREN certified. Who da hell cares about dt?!

Nobody!
lol.
This nigga is calling a known Yoruba man like him an ipob.

You probably believe the real ipob in the real world care about osun state or the politics there .

Delusional.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by inyenejo(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2018
apc terrorists and their terrorists propaganda. God PUNISH apc for deceiving Nigerians .....But I know of a dullard that rules a country with ordinary NEPA bill his name is ....Muhammadu buharriiiiiii...
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by itsme9jaG(f): 6:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Na wa ooo
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by agaliboy: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2018
Salisu Buhari Part 2: Grab your copy now!!!!

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by jaybee3(m): 6:26am On Jul 28, 2018
ariesbull:
Why is it that majority of these politician politicians with fake certificates are Yoruba ....something is synonymous with Yoruba and oluwale certificate - Lagos

I would be amazed if you had any noteworthy certificate. What happens when you point a finger?

3 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Celepope: 6:28am On Jul 28, 2018
The President has set a bad precedent.That is why a lot of people get caught with their pants down with either fake certificate or lies of obtaining nonexistent certificate and they are not scared of the consequencies.I don't see these politicians as different from those fake Doctors and Lawyers being caught daily.Nigerians are very unserious.If the Buhari issue was tackled and seen to the end perhaps no one would have had the effrontry or the impudence to claim nonexistent or fake certificate.I was surprised when I read online of people saying "even if Buhari present a NEPA bill" they will still vote for him.Today we have all seen where the NEPA bill holder has brought us.Shame on the likes of Wale Soyinka and other erudite scholars that supported him.

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Caseless: 6:29am On Jul 28, 2018

On the contrary, he has become notorious for his vigorous, entertaining dance moves and his fondness for flaunting these in public ― a trend that has earned him the name, “the dancing senator”.

grin grin grin

The cow also claims to be a Muslim. Liar!

2 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by klax(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2018
What is all these noise about? Are they challenging his certificate or challenging his victory in the poll or what?

Is this certificate stuffs a new thing now? Pls has buhari the presudent provide his certificate till now? Was Buhari even able to calculate his years in school and minus or add it up to reconcile with his present claimed age?

I remember how apc claimed no law said the president or any politician must be educated or possess degree before he or she can vie for any political post so now what is the fuss since apc lead government want us to keep operating banana republic let's carry on.

Adeosun just bleep her NYSC cert till now did anyone hear anything again? Hell No. So what is the noise now?

Let that guy that lost the primary go to court to challenge the election result if their is malpractice or favouritism and await the judgement rather than living the reality behind and be going after damage control stunt.

Let all Nigeria politician submit their credentials especially apc politicians you will weep for this country. I knew some of them personally who are worst than this Adeleke guy hhmmm...Nigerians ain't seen anything yet keep watching the new trend loading.......

4 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by chemK: 6:32am On Jul 28, 2018
Nigeria leaders and men of questionable character and degree are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Obansy112(m): 6:34am On Jul 28, 2018
janellemonae:

Stop yarning rubbish. Aregbesola is an engineer.
A certified one for that!

2 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by adeoba2008(m): 6:34am On Jul 28, 2018
I thought Aregbe was a plumber. They dashed him that Engineer nomenclature. May it was Jagaban that gave him that title.

1 Like

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by perdollar(m): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2018
adeleke is a typical yoluba man. dey r indeed so sophisticated DT u wonder hw dey got degrees wt ds type of o level result. ds r d type of men DT lead their likes DT include but not limited to d agberos, taxi drivers, conductors, vulcanizers, yahoo yahoo, ritualist etc
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by okk4sure: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2018
GreatOlu1:
The only confused state. State of osun or osun state.
As far Osun is dia & how dt 1 'take help ur ministry'.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 6:42am On Jul 28, 2018
no wonder we are in this situation...u can't have people like this at d helm of affairs ND expect things to change. So many of this guy out there

3 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Awoo88: 6:43am On Jul 28, 2018
janellemonae:

Stop yarning rubbish. Aregbesola is an engineer.
Aregbesola is a craft man and not an engineer.

2 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by nimbo: 6:46am On Jul 28, 2018
When adeleke won the last election why didn't they talk abt his secondary school results or weda he schooled abroad or not. Buhari that is yet to present his certificate his still our president.bad belle people
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Daggash98: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2018
But he has utility bill like NEPA?

2 Likes

Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
politics bad o. see as dem just dey open fowl yansh anyhow. I no join politics again, make my skeleton remain for my wardrobe
If you have the certificate not forged ones and you don't have criminal records, you can join politics.
Re: Osun PDP Candidate Adeleke Didn’t Graduate From U.S. Varsity, As Claimed by abes(m): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Tolexander:
Carry your zombiesm commot the cybersphere.

Why didn't he finish in Ibadan Polytechnic so as to have his HND certificate?

Why would PDP take this up against him when the highest certificate he claimed having is SSCE, which is right.

I'll advice you to research on your own, don't rely on what you read online. Aregbesola is a registered member of COREN and NSE. You cannot be member of these bodies without a verifiable certificates and qualifications in the first place. After registration, you can continue to be an active or inactive member depending on some activities especially payment of dues.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Anglican Bishop Aderogba, Wife & Driver In Oyo / Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator / Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.