Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

My Carlcare Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Carlcare Experience (535 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Carlcare Experience by emmyid(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
So, my Infinix phone developed a fault, it refused charging, irrespective of the charger, I was totally frustrated because it has gone off, and wouldn't come up.

A friend then advised me to take it to an Infinix Calcare centre, claiming they are professionals and all what not. I've never been there before, I'm a fan of road side repairers.

I then took the phone there, the front desk lady ran a check on my phone and was like-

"The battery is swollen, and to change the battery, you will have to change the entire board since it is inbuilt, the screen is cracked you have to change this screen also, bla bla bla"

And at the end of the day, she billed me close to 20k.

That was how collected my unconscious phone jejely and left their office.

I then went to my usual spot (road side repairers). The guy collected the phone after listening to my complain, and in less than an hour, he fixed it and I charged me just 1k. I happily paid him, and Up till now, my phone is hale and hearty.

Lesson learnt-

Don't underrate Road side repairers, most of them are genius and far better than the so called professionals at Calcare, SLOT and the likes.

Mods, move to the right section. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Carlcare Experience by thanki410(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2018
Awuf still purges the belle
Re: My Carlcare Experience by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2018
Carlcare changed my screen for free though
Re: My Carlcare Experience by samysmoothfresh: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Carlcare are changed my screen for free though

Re: My Carlcare Experience by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=samysmoothfresh post=69770189][/quote]sam don't play with me this early morning
Re: My Carlcare Experience by samysmoothfresh: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
sam don't play with me this early morning

what kinda play you talking about?

Re: My Carlcare Experience by samysmoothfresh: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
sam don't play with me this early morning

what kinda play you talking about?

this one.......
Re: My Carlcare Experience by emmyid(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Carlcare changed my screen for free though

You still had your warranty.. Mine has no warranty.
Re: My Carlcare Experience by emmyid(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2018
thanki410:
Awuf still purges the belle

Why I go use 17k fix Infinix? Lol

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Advice Here / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Millionaire / Captures The Rage In A Young Boy’s Face As He Watches Two Younger Children Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.