Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

All The Ways Instagram Wedding Page Frustrate Broke People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Ways Instagram Wedding Page Frustrate Broke People (551 Views)

Why Don’t Rich Girls/guys Flirt With People As Much As Broke People? / My Ex DE Frustrate Me. / Only Broke People Brag About How Long They Can Last In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Ways Instagram Wedding Page Frustrate Broke People by MedeNe: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
1. When they say the couple met on an Island but the only Island your boyfriend takes you to is Idumota

2. They'll now say the couple has explored 47 countries together

3. And proposed on a mountain when the only thing your own boyfriend can climb is NEPA pole to tap light

Read the full list here :https://kraks.co/list/11764

Re: All The Ways Instagram Wedding Page Frustrate Broke People by ifeoluwanik: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
cry cry
Re: All The Ways Instagram Wedding Page Frustrate Broke People by TheOdd1sOut: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
nonsense upon nonsense

but that Instagram ehn... once you start viewing in those pictures and videos...
it takes the grace of God to stop
Re: All The Ways Instagram Wedding Page Frustrate Broke People by Dmoss: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See People's Reaction As Man Proposes With Multiple Rings (photos) / a / WOW!!! How I Found Out My Boyfriend Is Married & Has A Son !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.