Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. (781 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Does God answer the prayers of people dating & living together? Let's say you hear a neighbor blasting in tongues with his chick at 6:00am, and the babe supports the tongue blasting with solid Igbo worship song combined with ariaria alto voice.

Can we rank such as self-deceit? because these two people may be having sex at night before their morning crusade.

It's deception!!

2 Likes

Re: Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. by yanabasee(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
The boyfriend/girlfriend concepts is a deceitful concept...
Marriage is an agreement between two people...
And xsex...is what binds every marriages...

And yeah, God answereth all prayers!!!

1 Like

Re: Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. by ojun50(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
pastors nd born again church goers oya make una enter floor
Re: Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
As kids, we were taught to give thanks before eating so no matter the kind of sex food, it's always good to give thanks before eating. grin

2 Likes

Re: Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. by Mutemenot(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
cheesy my girl friend once came to my family house, we prayed together n she even led the prayers, speaks in tongues and worst part was the prayer duration . We never observed such long prayer . We then went back to bed, devil pushed me n she accepted. Boy o boy grin grin d rest na story

1 Like

Re: Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mutemenot:
cheesy my girl friend once came to my family house, we prayed together n she even led the prayers, speaks in tongues and worst part was the prayer duration . We never observed such long prayer . We then went back to bed, devil pushed me n she accepted. Boy o boy grin grin d rest na story
it's well. Ur sins are forgiven grin

2 Likes

Re: Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. by Bluezy13(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Love is purity.

Love conquers all.

A genuine love that exist between two self conscious adults is pure, regardless of its sexual implication, provided it does not perverse natural course, after all, nature has it that the genitals are crafted for sex and sex is not against nature and their intent is not evilminded. Now that's nature's part.

If we believe that God created nature or God is nature, it therefore means that when two adults who genuinely love each other... off course I mean male and female...pray to God or nature, such prayer had every right to be answered and so it is answered if at all they pray the right way.

You will agree with me that there are people who pray even when they are "seeing" people, the prayers still work, they still make proclamation and it comes to pass.
Re: Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. by nadalion: 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mutemenot:
grin grin grin
Re: Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. by Cholls(m): 5:44am On Jul 28, 2018
yanabasee:
The boyfriend/girlfriend concepts is a deceitful concept...

Marriage is an agreement between two people...

And xsex...is what binds every marriages...

And yeah, God answereth all prayers!!!
my brother over sabi no go kill you
Re: Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. by Luciferhimself: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Mutemenot:

I didn't push you though, I was on my own jeje in the presence of God when you had an arousal. I had nothing to do with it as arousal is a mechanism God put there himself. even many of the angels in heaven got aroused and ran down to earth to sleep with women. if there's anyone you want to blame asides yourself for sinning after prayer kindly blame God himself for giving you an urge that's almost impossible to totally control

Thanks

The Devil Himself

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Female Of Every Animal/insects Dangerous Than The Male? / Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? / ghana runs girls corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.