Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Tempo Sketch Titled : Heritage.... Style : Pointillism - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Tempo Sketch Titled : Heritage.... Style : Pointillism (924 Views)

My Tempo Sketch Of Bob Marley..... / My Tempo Sketch Titled : Meditation / My Tempo Sketch Of Chief Funmilayo Ransome-kuti... Style: Pointillism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tempo Sketch Titled : Heritage.... Style : Pointillism by Riqueleme(m): 5:59am On Jul 28, 2018
MY TEMPO SKETCH TITLED : HERITAGE
STYLE : POINTILLISM
I hold that a strongly marked personality influence descendants for generation
Identity is partly heritage, partly upbringing, but mostly the choices you make in life
People say you're born innocent, but it's not true. You inherit all kinds of things that you can do nothing about. You inherit your identity, your history, like a birthmark that you can't wash off. ... We are born with our heads turned back, but my mother says we have to face into the future now. You have to earn your own innocence, she says. You have to grow up and become innocent.
We do not have to be ashamed of what we are. As sentient beings, we have wonderful backgrounds. These backgrounds may not be particularly enlightened or peaceful or intelligent. Nevertheless, we have soil good enough to cultivate; we can plant anything in it.
#tempo #pointillism #dot #art #creativity #doodle #depict #life #heritage

(1) (Reply)

LOGO Design Promo!!! Limited Offer Hurry!!!... / Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers / Luxury Video Production Studio In Lekki Lagos | J-World ntertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.