Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). (34285 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / We Cook All Kinds Of Food That You Can Imagine. / This App Teaches You How To Cook All Foods Check It Out And Learn How To Prepare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by justtoodark: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2018
DKM123:

Ode. So they pay you to be a bloody tribal bigot propagating tribal hatreds and killing the image of your fellow family member (both nuclear, extended and fellow Nigerian family) and to you, that is alright? Yet, you say you think...

So you dont think that is actually blood money. The person you influence will slit the throat of that lady or that other tribe's person without thinking twice due to undue hate and you think it is okay because you are being paid? Justtoodark a mind you have.

stfu...who is slitting whos throat because of my comments....??

nonesense already early in the morning.....
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by DKM123: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark
stfu...
Why do you want to split a brain nerve na. Do you want to have Cerebral Hemorrhage ni? cheesy cheesy

who is slitting whos throat because of my comments....??

nonesense already early in the morning.....

So you don't even have any thinking faculty and are this intellectually decapitated yet you brought it up. undecided
Ever heard of idiomatic expressions that uses an example to paint the larger picture? No?! Not surprised, you don't think! tongue
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by justtoodark: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2018
DKM123:

Why do you want to split a brain nerve na. Do you want to have Cerebral Hemorrhage ni? cheesy cheesy

So you don't even have any thinking faculty and are this intellectually decapitated yet you brought it up. undecided
Ever heard of idiomatic expressions that uses an example to paint the larger picture? No?! Not surprised, you don't think! tongue

look how you dey write...are you a doctor....??....your mouth like Cerebral Hemorrhage....

orubebe wanna be....
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by oglalasioux(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2018
Lirqur:
It's funny how we think technology is here to help us, although true, the next phase of technology isn't going to help much. It just shows that humans are becoming obsolete. But it's advancement proves one thing though, and it is synonymous with what Allah(swt) has insinuated. "That it is humans that him and he doesn't need anyone" Technology is gearing us to the part stylishly that we don't need humans everything can be done.

From another angle, its shows that Allah(SWT) could have made us robots if he wanted to but he choose to give us freewill. That is, he let us make the conscious decision to serve him, unlike being created as robots, automatically to serve. grin grin

Intro to the Dajjal. (Anti-christ)

Salaam.

Don't be scared. Technology will continue to make the world a better place not the other way around.

Besides if God truely created humans don't you think he should be grateful to us for fixing most of the junk he created such as diseases and world hunger?
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by justtoodark: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2018
oglalasioux:

Don't be scared. Technology will continue to make the world a better place not the other way around.

Besides if God truely created humans don't you think he should be grateful to us for fixing most of the junk he created such as diseases and world hunger?

thats a lie...things are not getting better for the masses.....

where is that DKM123 guy sef....

i think he wants to become my next favorate e-punching bag....

kiiiikikikiki....

Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by tiwiex(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
No matter where technology is taking us to, my meals must be prepared by a human !!
So you eat indomie or tinned food? Then you are half way there already. grin
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by DKM123: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

look how you dey write...are you a doctor....??....your mouth like Cerebral Hemorrhage....

orubebe wanna be....

Lol. So you be original agbero wey no know anything naim you come dey yarn anyhow before. grin Why you no kamdan wen u quote me so I fit come down to ya level?
Oya sorry, I no go write engriss again, mbok. But next time no fine ma trobu o! angry
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by justtoodark: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2018
DKM123:

Lol. So you be original agbero wey no know anything naim you come dey yarn anyhow before. grin Why you no kamdan wen u quote me so I fit come down to ya level?
Oya sorry, I no go write engriss again, mbok. But next time no fine ma trobu o! angry

look at you...who mentioned me to start with,not you...??

from doctor to palmwine tapper pidgin...

woohhh...you can be happy,am still trying to get rid of my nasty headache from yesterdays vodka marathon...or else...thunnnnnnda....!!!!....
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Dami12345: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Emekus92:
This won't last... just like sex doll

Lol, soon you'll be job less, either an app or robot will replace you.
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by TheAlchemist: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
No matter where technology is taking us to, my meals must be prepared by a human !!

Your fear is quite understandable!
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Emekus92(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2018
Dami12345:

Lol, soon you'll be job less, either an app or robot will replace you.
Likewise ur miserable life
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by DKM123: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

look at you...who mentioned me to start with,not you...??

from doctor to palmwine tapper pidgin...

woohhh...you can be happy,am still trying to get rid of my nasty headache from yesterdays vodka marathon...or else...thunnnnnnda....!!!!....

Hahahahahahahahaha! Guy, you are still tipsy mhen! grin grin grin Wasn't this below where you quoted me first?

justtoodark:

look at you....how about the people that normaly do this jobs and get paid to feed their families....??...typical black...you just never think....

I dey my own jeje when you took your crooked drunken hands to mention me na.... Okay, drink plenty garri and sleep, your brain is still on recess from last night. grin grin
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Yankiss(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2018
blackgold2018:
Oga no machine is at 100% efficiency. Please do not blindly argue this. There maximum can never attain to 100%.
Neither are humans. Robots are much better at repetitive tasks.
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by justtoodark: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2018
DKM123:

Hahahahahahahahaha! Guy, you are still tipsy mhen! grin grin grin Wasn't this below where you quoted me first?

I dey my own jeje when you took your crooked drunken hands to mention me na.... Okay, drink plenty garri and sleep, your brain is still on recess from last night. grin grin

i quoted you to start with....?....dammit...

sorry oo.....

garri my foot...best against that is multivitamin juice or alot of mango juice.....
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Dami12345: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2018
Emekus92:

Likewise ur miserable life

Guy don't be daft, it wasn't an insult, really ask yourself if it's true that an app can replace what you do.

If it's true, get a new line of work or find a way to have money and be a boss, if not it is a matter of when not if you will be replaced.
The same goes for me, I KNOW hence why I have taken necessary steps.
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by DKM123: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

i quoted you to start with....?....dammit...

sorry oo.....

garri my foot...best against that is multivitamin juice or alot of mango juice.....

Kikikikikikikikiki! Crazy guy!
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by justtoodark: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2018
DKM123:

Kikikikikikikikiki! Crazy guy!

yea.... cool cool....

1 Like

Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Presidel(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=GOFRONT post=69769002]And we thought it will end with only sexdoll[/qukote]

Hehehe
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by dragon2(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2018
so lets say i pay for the food this robot cooks. who is going to give me a job to earn money for food next time? Jobs are being lost to robots and only the coporate fat cats are benefiting as multibillionares are created.Meanwhile,the US is in massive debts due to credit card spending.But,its o.k. after all its Africa that buys their intellectual products without selling anything of value back. Maintaining us in poverty.
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2018
A robot wont be jealous when she serves you and your girlfriend.... Customer service will improve thus there wont be need to exchange words with a robot ... lmao. DATA is the future!
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by don4real18(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2018
The operation cost won't be low in Nigeria. You will understand when you begin spending money on diesel
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Originalsly: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2018
twilliamx:

White men always doing great things.

Lazy Black men with inferiority complex always be doing nothing except praising the White man.
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Danicomrade(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2018
grin[color=#990000][/color]For what very soon hacker will hack into d robot nd start poisining people
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by nedublink(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Before Buhari finishes his tenure in 2023 am sure something great like this will happen in this country
mumu
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2018
I once told one guy I met in the US that, in 200 years to come, 99% of daily activities would be run by robots. From the comfort of his/her house, an industrialist could just determine how many pieces or packs of XYZ products need to be manufactured for customers ABC. All that needs to be done is, get the materials ready, the robot will move them into production as programmed, whilst you watch remotely from your house. Same robot will do packaging of the products once production processes are completed and deliver at the delivery post to customers A,B and C based on quantity needed. There would be less casualties at work. Unemployment too is likely to soar as entrepreneurs would be looking for the best way possible to reduce cost and maximise profit. You could be living in Lagos whilst your factories are located in Kwara or Imo. All you need do is safeguard your plant and machinery inside to prevent unauthorized access. Less human efforts would be needed and precision would be on point.
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hopefully this technology becomes cheap, so nigerian restaurants can get rid of most robbers parading as staffs.
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
nedublink:
mumu

Ur uncle
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by edemsimeon: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
IN THIS KIND OF SCENARIO,THE PROBABILITY OF UNEMPLOYMENT IS EITHER ONE OR ZERO
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Juliusdking(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
hahahahahahahaha
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by dasparrow: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
twilliamx:
White men always doing great things.

While African men stay oppressing their women. cool
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Niccoloimhotep: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
was it human that prepared the cocacola, milo, titus, geisha etc that you gulp down everyday?

Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Spaxon(f): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
danbrowndmf:
Unemployment Nko? Spaxon Come Let's Go And Eat There.

Are u sure the robots didnt put too much pepper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egg Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Egg Stew For Yam/rice / Coconut Rice Made The Easy Way / The Price Of A Bottle Of Heineken Is Too High In Nigeria. Protest Here !!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.