Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). (34288 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / We Cook All Kinds Of Food That You Can Imagine. / This App Teaches You How To Cook All Foods Check It Out And Learn How To Prepare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by danbrowndmf(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Spaxon:

Are u sure the robots didnt put too much pepper
Where Have You Been? Out Of The Country? See My Signature.
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by danbrowndmf(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Spaxon:
Are u sure the robots didnt put too much pepper
Hey You!
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Spaxon(f): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2018
danbrowndmf:
Where Have You Been? Out Of The Country? See My Signature.

i love comedies...

well be sure you'd get my ribs cracking then
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Kinggnicole(f): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
nero2face:
My only problem is de possibility of electric shock while eating de foods, those Roborts can malfunction and add some high current elements to the food, those whites are becoming too lazy to do anything themselves

Lazy?!! You're kidding
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by danbrowndmf(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Spaxon:

i love comedies...

well be sure you'd get my ribs cracking then
let's go to what's app I will share the videos for you.
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Spaxon(f): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
danbrowndmf:
let's go to what's app I will share the videos for you.

men
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by beautyhound(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2018
sthecy:
employment will be a source a problem

hi
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by meobizy(f): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2018
The problem with this is the only foods possible are stir-fried, the easiest type of meals for humans to prepare. I still have hope for a day complex meals are possible. The beauty of a computer is its ability to make every meal taste the same way unlike humans who naturally but unfortunately create variables.
Why do white guys always have a 'black' friend? It's obvious which it is in that picture.
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by danbrowndmf(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Spaxon:

men
woman of God .. Spaxon
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by tck2000(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2019
wow
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by eliok(m): 3:00am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). by Cousin9999: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2019
Robots can't make high quality meals. These robots are primarily assembling pre-cooked food or very basic versions of simple dishes. And a business would never want to mess with premium sales by improving the quality of these meals. They want to be able to charge more for well-prepared food from a real chef.

Robots, at their best, can only automate a single (good) recipe for one component of a meal, like a bread or cake. Mass producing loaves is different from preparing a meal to chef standard. Even if someone tried to automate that, it would be too expensive and high risk (for significant errors) to be feasible for business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coconut Rice Made The Easy Way / Egg Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Egg Stew For Yam/rice / The Price Of A Bottle Of Heineken Is Too High In Nigeria. Protest Here !!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.